consumer confidendce is rising, time to create a crisis republicans

Does it matter that in August in some states there was a tax free weekend? and that school supplies was the big selling item? Does that help you out?

How does that make the facts I provicded disapear?

why do you repeetedly refuse to address the facts of the OP?

It's like a tax credit TM, it won't last and spending will slow and in fact it will prolly pull back further for a month or so due to people spending money earlier than they planned. That is the problem with you and Obama, you don't understand lower taxes and lower regulations mixed with consistency produce a long term growth VS a short term tax credit that people only take advantage of then turn around and tighten their budget once that opportunity is gone.

Yes.
Short term = uncertainty.
:clap2:

Oh come on, you can do better than just repeteing lasst months bad numbers.

You know like the dbt ceiling thing.

Where you make up out of NOTHING a crisis that distroys any progress the country was making towards jobs and where you ruin peoples lives for poltical gain.

I guess you figured out it harmed your party too huh?

Hense the republican appproval numbers on recent polls

Why do you repeatedly refuse to answer yes or no questions?

What are you afraid of?

Was the poll I cited in the other thread valid, or not???

Yes

or

No

The thing of it is there are lots of people who read these threads, lots of liberals in that mix too... Notice how none of them post in TM's defense? Most the people, even the liberals don’t agree with TM, so it's a great opportunity to show just how fucked up the crazy fringe left is when TM makes posts...

We all know we are not going to change TM's mind, she is to full of hate and diluted with un-quantifiable amounts of stupidity.

So you are claiming only popular people should supply facts?

These are facts and you can not wish them away.
TM, you have been wrong with every prediction you have ever made... In fact you were told why you were wrong and were also told how things would most likely turn out, just like is happening in this thread.

You claim we (people that don't agree with you/near everyone) hate or wish or want to stop the "recovery" that never seemed to happen but is always 2 weeks or 2 months away according to you.

Fact is you find 1 bullshit "positive news story" and claim things are getting better knowing that the economy is actually getting worse so that later when it does just that, get worse, you can blame white people and the Tea Party/Republicans.

You're to predictable. Do a search for Truthmatters on threads you have started sometime, notice a trend?

Boehnor himself said they did it to create Chaos!'
you are a liar

TM, you have been wrong with every prediction you have ever made... In fact you were told why you were wrong and were also told how things would most likely turn out, just like is happening in this thread.

You claim we (people that don't agree with you/near everyone) hate or wish or want to stop the "recovery" that never seemed to happen but is always 2 weeks or 2 months away according to you.

Fact is you find 1 bullshit "positive news story" and claim things are getting better knowing that the economy is actually getting worse so that later when it does just that, get worse, you can blame white people and the Tea Party/Republicans.

You're to predictable. Do a search for Truthmatters on threads you have started sometime, notice a trend?

you are a liar

You need a fucking mutebutton you fucking liar

So even though he is on tape saying it you claim it never happened?

you are a liar

Did hoffa threnten to use the unions to do harm to tea party members or did fox make it sound like he did?

Boehner said that the republicans wanted to create chaos in our markets so they could get their way poltically.

He is on record saying many republicans in office place party over country.

TM wrote this to me.

"1. how long is my friends list compared to yours mr popularity?

They know I dont need their help to desimate your lies"

This is how moronic this person TM is… Like I care about my friends list on the internet. I could prolly make a good 40-50 friends in 1 day just spamming out invites to people, even people that I don’t agree with would prolly accept in many cases… That is how meaningful a big friends list is here.

Last edited:
Boehner said that the republicans wanted to create chaos in our markets so they could get their way poltically.

Find us a direct quote of Bonehard saying "Party over country." Or you just lied, again... You really need to stop lying lol.

you are a liar

Did hoffa threnten to use the unions to do harm to tea party members or did fox make it sound like he did?

Actually, I did not appreciate how Fox reported that. It was definitely a bit slanted and until someone gave me a link to the transcript of what was said, I was pissed at what Hoffa said.

But if you put that line in with the entire speech (introduction) it was not as violent as it sounded when reported by Fox.

Bit overall, Fox is much less slanted than any of the big three and any other cable news station.

TM wrote this to me.

This is how moronic this person TM is… Like I care about my friends list on the internet. I could prolly make a good 40-50 friends in 1 day just spamming out invites to people, even people that I don’t agree with would prolly accept in many cases… That is how meaningful a big friends list is here.

Aren't you just thrilled that she decided to "desimate" your lies.

TM wrote this to me.

she has a rep power of 206 with 33K posts.
She has less than 2000 thanks over 33K posts.

I believe those low ratios more than anything speaks volumes.

Find us a direct quote of Bonehard saying "Party over country." Or you just lied, again... You really need to stop lying lol.

hahahahahahahaa

wanting chaos in our economy so they can get what they want poltically is placing party over country.

I know you will pretend it is not but you pretend many things to support your chosen party.

Anyone who refuses this is an evil tactic on the republicans part will just willing to accept any evil in the name of poltics.

TM wrote this to me.

she has a rep power of 206 with 33K posts.
She has less than 2000 thanks over 33K posts.

I believe those low ratios more than anything speaks volumes.

because you dont care about facts and perfer using popularity as your guide to wrong and right

Forum List

Back