Constitution Wins...Trump Loses

Interestingly enough, he has two Twitter accounts, one set up under the previous administration, and his personal account.

Which account was the judge referring to?

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-Donald-Trump-have-two-Twitter-accounts

Both, I imagine. He doesn't really use the POTUS one, it's just an intern who retweets.

Okay, so he has his own personal account that he made years before he became president. He was entitled to block people as a private citizen... this is confusing.

The fact he had it before the fact makes me think he should maintain the same rights to it that he had then, and that those rights shouldn't change.

However, if he wants to make policy statements, easily enough he could make his policy statements on the presidential account.

When I said it wasn't fair earlier, this is what I meant. I don't think government should have the right to tell him what to do with an account he had before he became the president.

Last edited:
Interestingly enough, he has two Twitter accounts, one set up under the previous administration, and his personal account.

Both, I imagine. He doesn't really use the POTUS one, it's just an intern who retweets.

Okay, so he has his own personal account that he made years before he became president. He was entitled to block people as a private citizen... this is confusing.

The fact he had it before the fact makes me think he should maintain the same rights to it that he had then, and that those rights shouldn't change.

However, if he wants to make policy statements, easily enough he could make his policy statements on the presidential account.

When I said it wasn't fair earlier, this is what I meant. I don't think government should have the right to tell him what to do with an account he had before he became the president.
The "doctor" thinks we should have access to all of his personal belongings. I already have dibs on a hat and Trump Tower.

Things change when you become President.

Before Trump was President, he could block anyone he wanted on twitter. Now he can't.
Before Trump was President, he could drive himself, if he wanted to. Now he can't.
Before Trump was President, he could have privacy. Now he can't.

On the other hand, now he can ride in Air Force One, carries the nuke codes, and is the leader of the free world.

That's just the tradeoff. I don't know why you're crying tears for him losing the ability to vindictive online.

How do you propose distinguishing what Trump does as a private citizen from what he does as POTUS then?

Easy, differentiate his opinions from his policy statements. Even then, when he makes policy statements, Twitter is not the only platform he uses. TV and Facebook are other platforms that reaches millions on a daily basis.

So either he is entitled to his opinion and entitled to not listen to the opinions of others, or he is entitled to neither. That's what I think it boils down to.
Mute...he is not required to listen to others..he just is not entitled to keep citizens from viewing his statements.

But which account is being referred to? The POTUS or his own personal account?

I'm guessing she means the "personal" one, because its the only one he uses.

Well then, I can see one side of it, and then I can see the other. If he wants to use his personal account and do with it as he pleases, he shouldn't make policy statements on it. That's what the POTUS account is for.

But then again, he had the personal account long before he stepped foot in the oval office, what right is it of the government to tell him how to use it?

Before Trump was President, he could block anyone he wanted on twitter. Now he can't.
Before Trump was President, he could drive himself, if he wanted to. Now he can't.

On the other hand, now he can ride in Air Force One, carries the nuke codes, and is the leader of the free world.

That's just the tradeoff. I don't know why you're crying tears for him losing the ability to vindictive online.
No one is crying except the Losers. Why should some pretend "doctor" online be allowed to use his personal account as he so chooses, but not the POTUS?

No one is crying except the Losers. Why should some pretend "doctor" online be allowed to use his personal account as he so chooses, but not the POTUS?

:lol:

You mean Trump? He's the one who lost the case, after all.

And I don't use Twitter.

:lol:

You mean Trump? He's the one who lost the case, after all.

And I don't use Twitter.
I mean anyone with a personal account. :)

Trump can't block users from his Twitter feed, federal judge rules

free speech..it's a thing:

"President Donald Trump cannot block Twitter users for the political views they have expressed, a federal judge in Manhattan ruled on Wednesday.

Blocking users from viewing his Twitter account — a feature offered by the social media platform — is unconstitutional and a violation of the First Amendment, Judge Naomi Reice Buchwald wrote in her ruling.

"While we must recognize, and are sensitive to, the President’s personal First Amendment rights, he cannot exercise those rights in a way that infringes the corresponding First Amendment rights of those who have criticized him," Buchwald wrote.

The government had argued that blocked individuals could still access the president’s tweets. The judge agreed but said that even considering the president's First Amendment rights, preventing users from interacting directly with him on Twitter represented a violation of a "real, albeit narrow, slice of speech.""
BS, as usual.
The same way “News” outlets don’t allow replies to ideological “news” stories.

Like the way I was banned from CNS "News" after I called out their bullshit?

Go ahead. Ask me for a link. You know you want to. :eusa_pray:
I was banned from Hannity for calling him a neo-Con retard.

"President Donald Trump cannot block Twitter users for the political views they have expressed, a federal judge in Manhattan ruled on Wednesday.

Blocking users from viewing his Twitter account — a feature offered by the social media platform — is unconstitutional and a violation of the First Amendment, Judge Naomi Reice Buchwald wrote in her ruling.

"While we must recognize, and are sensitive to, the President’s personal First Amendment rights, he cannot exercise those rights in a way that infringes the corresponding First Amendment rights of those who have criticized him," Buchwald wrote.

The government had argued that blocked individuals could still access the president’s tweets. The judge agreed but said that even considering the president's First Amendment rights, preventing users from interacting directly with him on Twitter represented a violation of a "real, albeit narrow, slice of speech.""
BS, as usual.

So illegal. Take your case to this clown judge.

Because no one knows what Trump Tweets...

Perhaps the loon shouldn’t use twitter as his primary means of communicating. You know like someone normal.

Thin skinned Donald doesn’t get to block people who don’t kiss his butt
Perhaps he should use CNN? Nope!
Perhaps he should use the New York Slimes? Nope!
Perhaps he should use the Washington Compost? Nope!
Perhaps he should use MSLSD? Nope!

You may choose not to follow him either on Twitter or here.

Perhaps the loon shouldn’t use twitter as his primary means of communicating. You know like someone normal.

Those sources wouldn’t print his insane baselsss lies.

Perhaps he should pretend to act like an actual president. Instead of a corrupt lying Russian oligarch.

Either way the thin skinned nutcase doesn’t get to block people who make him cry by telling him what the world and most of the country think of him

BS, as usual.

In my experience con forums are second to dim forums in banning but they are both intolerant.

Perhaps he should pretend to act like an actual president. Instead of a corrupt lying Russian oligarch.

Either way the thin skinned nutcase doesn’t get to block people who make him cry by telling him what the world and most of the country think of him
Yet everyone else does. Good call.

The CNN App was posting lies from day 1.
Now stop following him on Twitter and USMB.

BS, as usual.

In my experience con forums are second to dim forums in banning but they are both intolerant.
There are a lot of self-identified cons who really aren't con at all..but truly think they are.

BS, as usual.

There are a lot of self-identified cons who really aren't con at all..but truly think they are.
Neo-Cons are slightly to the right of Cons.
Neo-Cons are as insane as Liberals.

Neo cons are liberals. Liberals who call rightwingers "neo cons" as an insult are imbeciles.

Neo cons are liberals. Liberals who call rightwingers "neo cons" as an insult are imbeciles.
Neo-Cons and Liberals have some things in common, such as Open Borders, Off-Shoring and Business Visas.
Neo-Cons, however, don't give a damn about who staves to death and Liberals want the rich to starve to death.

Neo-Cons and Liberals have some things in common, such as Open Borders, Off-Shoring and Business Visas.
Neo-Cons, however, don't give a damn about who staves to death and Liberals want the rich to starve to death.
Liberals don't care who starves to death. They're perfectly fine with *acceptable die off* , euthanasia (with or without consent), abortion, assisted suicide, you name it.

Forum List

Back