Conservatives Who Deny Racial Difference

Human beings clumping by race and ethnicity is one of the most powerful and consistent behaviors we have.

Human beings "clump" by shared needs and interests. If you were a human being you wouldn't need this explained to you.

Just what we needed around here, another paranoid, racist douchebag. :rolleyes:

Can you answer the question, though? What's wrong with wanting to live with your own people?

Everyone else on Earth gets to. Heck, it's encouraged. It's natural. It's paid for by American taxpayers.

But if whites do? They're paranoid racist douchebags.

Double standard much?

Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And, but for the interference with his arrangement, there would be no cause for such marriage. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix.

Judge Leon Bazile, Circuit Court of Caroline County, Virginia.

The OP and Judge Bazile have much in common; such ignorant idiocy is as offensive to the Constitution today as it was in 1967.

Everyone else on Earth gets to. Heck, it's encouraged. It's natural. It's paid for by American taxpayers.

But if whites do? They're paranoid racist douchebags.

Double standard much?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f3waZ9GYgM&feature=endscreen&NR=1]Loser! You're a Loser! - YouTube[/ame]

I see something very similar in this video that I have seen in numerous sucker punch videos......I just can't place it ....... what is it.......the pants falling down? Maybe , something looks very familiar.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36ILBAlF0WA]Assault of a youth football referee after disputed call - YouTube[/ame]

To me, this is a pretty dangerous breed. Liberals can be expected to believe that "we are all equal" -- it's been their scam from the beginning. But conservatives are supposed to be believers in the reality of human difference. They're supposed to be accepting of facts, and want policy built around them instead of fantasy.

Yet when it comes to race, there's a whole raft of self-identified "conservatives" whose views on race are no different from the left: we are all equal, all differences are merely environmental, etc. They might disagree with liberals on affirmative action, but not because races are actually different.

And they scream "racist" and "Hitler" louder than liberals do! They essentially put their hands over their ears and say "can't hear you!" when the fact about genetics, IQ, etc. come out.

The quickest way to obliterate what's left of Western Civilization is to smother out the race that built it. So why are these "conservatives" so quick to deny racial difference?

You are a racist pig fuck. That's a fact. And as reality goes, you should.

All men are created equal. Conservatives accept and believe THAT fact for reasons which idiots like you are not capable of grasping.

Just what we needed around here, another paranoid, racist douchebag. :rolleyes:

Can you answer the question, though? What's wrong with wanting to live with your own people??

For you, that means living all by yourself or finding another pathetic fucking coward as hopelessly stupid and weak as you. Go do that. Maybe you and matthew can share a one bedroom and comfort each other about your ignorant fears. In any case, go do it somewhere else, because we have no place in my country for useless losers like you.

If you have to use that kind of language you obviously have nothing rational to contribute to what is a serious topic.

The feeling I have about this is that most American conservatives want to believe, or at least to pretend, that anyone can be successful in the United States if only they work hard enough. Either they want to believe it for themselves, or they want others to believe it so that they will not come to desire high taxes for the those who are successful.

Also, racially sanctified racial segregation was based on the assumption that the Negro race is intrinsically inferior. Although many on the right would like to restore laissez faire capitalism, I detect little desire to restore Jim Crow legislation.

Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And, but for the interference with his arrangement, there would be no cause for such marriage. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix.

Judge Leon Bazile, Circuit Court of Caroline County, Virginia.

What about this is factually incorrect? God -- or evolution, take your pick -- did in fact separate races by CONTINENT. The first race-mixing was SLAVERY... was that a good idea?

And once again joyce the PATHETIC FUCKING COWARD demonstrates what a hopeless idiot he is.

I see something very similar in this video that I have seen in numerous sucker punch videos......I just can't place it ....... what is it.......the pants falling down? Maybe , something looks very familiar.....

[ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW4xMCgd4F8"]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW4xMCgd4F8[/ame]

And once again joyce the PATHETIC FUCKING COWARD demonstrates what a hopeless idiot he is.

Speaking of cowards, take a look at the video above........ the ultimate coward is the asswipe that sucker punches someone ........especially a women......I'm sure there are white, hispanic, asian, etc. assholes that sucker punch others, I just haven't seen the videos like I have seen from people that wear their pants like this clown. It got that shit Trevon killed. I work around enough racist from every race to know what the word means and unlike you, I don't cheapen the meaning by throwing it around so much. You learned real well from the Chief racist of the land.....barak hussein osama.

Last edited:
As there has been no definition here of either race or intelligence, all the shouting is relatively for nothing. Informed people, however, find it difficult to identify clear differences between human groups the way the original post states things (by the way, Mr. Yoshihiko Cohen might be supreme, but not necessarily a supremacist).

The fantastic capacity for variety of humans seems much more interesting than their capacity for conformity and uniformity.

When people have internal peace, there will be external peace.

Real conservatives are not afraid to debunk the notion that racial ‘justice’ entails equality of outcomes with whites.

Conservatives who support the principles of free markets, individual liberties, and minimal government cannot remain neutral on the issue of racial egalitarianism if they want to preserve their ideals.

In a society governed by conservative principles, blacks will be an underclass, and this is something that the true conservative is willing to accept.

Those who won’t support racial realism are not good advocates for the conservative cause, because they are willing to compromise their conservative beliefs over the issue of race, and allow this country to gradually veer down the path of a benevolent government tyranny.

Blind obedience to any 'ism' at the cost to humanity, human dignity and compassion is contemptible.

Statistically speaking White people's IQs are inferior to Jews and Asians.

Clearly then using William Joyce's social logic, we ought to clear the decks of all those White untermench to make way for the superior homo sapien races.

I mean some Whites are okay, as long as they're not in groups, but given their inherent intellectualy inferiority, we really ought to ask them to return to Europe.

Speaking of cowards, take a look at the video above........ the ultimate coward is the asswipe that sucker punches someone ........especially a women......I'm sure there are white, hispanic, asian, etc. assholes that sucker punch others, I just haven't seen the videos like I have seen from people that wear their pants like this clown. It got that shit Trevon killed. I work around enough racist from every race to know what the word means and unlike you, I don't cheapen the meaning by throwing it around so much. You learned real well from the Chief racist of the land.....barak hussein osama.

But you're not a racist 'cause you work with blacks right?

Forum List

Back