Why do white people disown their daughters for marrying Black Men?

4Horsemen

Oct 9, 2012
I know this Black guy that married this white chick and it's a living hell for them. His parents are OK with their marriage for the most part, but her Dad is like the most racist KKK member I ever seen. I don't even go to his house anymore because the Dad tried to pick a fight with the guy over something stupid. a pillowcase.

I think he's a hot head and wants them to divorce, but needs a reason to push it.

the wife tries to play it down like her Dad is not a nutjob whacko and disapproves of their marriage. I always give her the shitface like "yeah right!"..but she insists he's a teddy Bear.

I told the Black guy to just get out of the marriage and save everybody the stress but he's in Love Boat heaven.

Why are white people so insane about their daughters marrying Black men?

Last edited:
To many whites, marrying a black is marrying "down". This is a rather obvious point which leads me to believe that your thread is grasping at something else. In your example, it does not seem like her parents, or her father at least, has disowned his daughter anyway.

A previous issue of the journal published a study showing blacks males are even 33% more likely to kill their spouse if she is white instead of black.

According to the study, white females married to black males are 12.4 times more likely to be murdered by their husbands than white females married to white males. The same study shows that white men married to black women are 21.4 times more likely to be murdered by their wife than white men married to white women. The study shows that white women married to black men have the single highest risk of death by femicide of any married women in the US.
http://cofcc.org/2012/04/miscegenation-sin...-can-engage-in/

This and the fact that the child will have 15 points less iq on the means. Think about it.

A previous issue of the journal published a study showing blacks males are even 33% more likely to kill their spouse if she is white instead of black.

According to the study, white females married to black males are 12.4 times more likely to be murdered by their husbands than white females married to white males. The same study shows that white men married to black women are 21.4 times more likely to be murdered by their wife than white men married to white women. The study shows that white women married to black men have the single highest risk of death by femicide of any married women in the US.

This and the fact that the child will have 15 points less iq on the means. Think about it.

yea, white power, we are better equiped to enslave and destroy the Earth with our far superior weapons of mass destruction and biological warfare, all must kneel and honor us.

yea, white power, we are better equiped to enslave and destroy the Earth with our far superior weapons of mass destruction and biological warfare, all must kneel and honor us.

So you're perfectly ok with the fact that they kill at 12.4 times the white rate??? What's wrong with us being able to feed our people??? You hate the comfortable life you have?

I know this Black guy that married this white chick and it's a living hell for them. His parents are OK with their marriage for the most part, but her Dad is like the most racist KKK member I ever seen. I don't even go to his house anymore because the Dad tried to pick a fight with the guy over something stupid. a pillowcase.

I think he's a hot head and wants them to divorce, but needs a reason to push it.

the wife tries to play it down like her Dad is not a nutjob whacko and disapproves of their marriage. I always give her the shitface like "yeah right!"..but she insists he's a teddy Bear.

I told the Black guy to just get out of the marriage and save everybody the stress but he's in Love Boat heaven.

Hhy are white people so insane about their daughters marrying Black men?

What bullshit. Most people nowadays want a good harding working successful man for their daughters.

My cousin married a white piece of shit. A drunk that used to beat her (was a good provider though). She and her son finally broke free from the douche bag. She remarried a great black guy. He is successful, treats her like a prinicess and is a great father of her son. 12 years later they have 3 kids (including the step-son) and are happy. My aunt, grand-parents and extended family couldn't be happier for her. And NO ONE is upset she is with a good Black man over a piece of shit white man!

Hhy are white people so insane about their daughters marrying Black men?

Some people are like that but its becoming less and less.

There are black families that don't want their sons marrying white women also, and
see it as destroying the race. It goes both ways.

People are genetically programmed to want to... pass on their genes.

Nature made it so that we care most about little ones who look like we do.

This applies to all races.

So the mixed-race baby is kind of a reject. It shares fewer genes with the parent than a same-race baby. The mixed-race baby looks like someone else's baby.

White women who marry black men -- or bear their offspring -- end up abandoned, beaten, cheated on. Barack Obama is a pretty good example.

But even if the white woman married the (non-existent) perfect black man, the kids would still look like shit. Just don't go there, ya know?

Why are you such an illogical, irrational nutjob? Get some professional help, kid, and fast.

White women who marry black men -- or bear their offspring -- end up abandoned, beaten, cheated on. Barack Obama is a pretty good example.

But even if the white woman married the (non-existent) perfect black man, the kids would still look like shit. Just don't go there, ya know?

Would the kids turn out to be pathetic fucking cowards like you? Chances are they would not. Too late for you though, YOU PATHETIC FUCKING COWARD.

To many whites, marrying a black is marrying "down". This is a rather obvious point which leads me to believe that your thread is grasping at something else. In your example, it does not seem like her parents, or her father at least, has disowned his daughter anyway.

Pretty much her whole family disapproves, but her dad is off the chain in your face about it. it's disturbing.

I don't want the black guy to get killed for whipping this man's ass one day. and he uses that as some stupid ass reason to shoot him, like the TM case or nothing. I'm not real tight with the black guy, just know him from work and we hang out and drink, watch football,
b-ball, etc...but now, I'm like, naaah man, can't come thru there today.

Do White families, for the most part, disown their daughters for this reason? I've known other mixed couples that have uttered similar issues.

and "marrying down" sounds like the white chick made a bad decision...until she probably saw him naked....and decided. no turning back now...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

People are genetically programmed to want to... pass on their genes.

Nature made it so that we care most about little ones who look like we do.

This applies to all races.

So the mixed-race baby is kind of a reject. It shares fewer genes with the parent than a same-race baby. The mixed-race baby looks like someone else's baby.

Do you sit at home sniffing glue and smashing yourself in the head with a hammer to see just how fucking stupid you can become? You're really making progress...

Are you sure the dad doesn't dislike his new son in law for a completely different reason?

My dad didn't want my sister to marry her husband, he's black. He was more than twice her age, divorced, with a previous child and all her husband said was my dad was racist.

Forum List

Back