Conservative's Where's Your Boys?

I raised my child after their father ruined there early childhood years. Not that it's any of your business and again please stop forcing your values down my throat and address the issue. I haven't attacked your person and I expect that in return. You can act like a child or not.

LOL Forcing my values down your throat? All I did was ask a couple of questions in an attempt to figure out what your posts were really all about, since there, in my opinion, seems to be no correlation between Row V. Wade and paternal custody. I also see no distinction which would indicate that the issue is linked to Conservatism either, unless you are trying to say that Liberals would rather see children raised by an unfit mother over a competent fathIf you had better clarity in your writing style, then your posts might make more sense. As it is, the only thing that I was able to divine from your gibberish, was that the posts were written by a woman who had lost custody of her children to her husband and was horribly bitter about it. Thanks for the confirmation.

moderator moderator moderator moderator moderator moderator moderator

This person is attacking me on a personal basis. I'm talking in general non-specific terms

written by a woman who had lost custody of her children to her husband and was horribly bitter about it. Thanks for the confirmation. When conservatives say shit like that it invokes a defense response what I am saying is that when conservative men started tampering with the preference mothers have in court a defense mechanism kicked in women and they aborted their children. I'm saying conservative's friggin acts invoke defense mechanism. And I'm saying they have done that trying to make a class and kill off a certain class of citizen. Produce these men American, finally have some integrity. And when I say "aborted their children" thats so you conservatives will finally be able to understand.

Last edited:
I want to add that defense mechanism is called human nature I don't think you can change that.

And besides I don't want this to get into a conservative liberal brawl I just want America to have some integrity and produce the father's that received custody of their children from 1970 to 1973.

written by a woman who had lost custody of her children to her husband and was horribly bitter about it. Thanks for the confirmation. When conservatives say shit like that it invokes a defense response what I am saying is that when conservative men started tampering with the preference mothers have in court a defense mechanism kicked in women and they aborted their children. I'm saying conservative's friggin acts invoke defense mechanism. And I'm saying they have done that trying to make a class and kill off a certain class of citizen. Produce these men American, finally have some integrity. And when I say "aborted their children" thats so you conservatives will finally be able to understand.

Let's see if I have this straight after wading through two pages of drivel... Your premise is that when divorce courts no longer automatically gave custody of minor children to the mothers in the event of the dissolution of a marriage, that women, who might realize that they could someday be deemed "unfit", decided to abort their children. Is that correct?
Now if you can string a few coherent sentences together can you articulate why someone should "produce these men"? What are they supposed to produce them for?

Wow, it is a bitter woman.

Look lady, because I was on active duty I didn't get to see my 2 boys much. Their Mother took them to Germany and they ended up with 3 different step fathers as they grew up. One American One Ethiopian , and the last one was Russian. The oldest returned to the states at age 24 and moved in with me and my present wife. (We've been married 29 years this winter) He stayed with us until recently (11 years) when he got married and moved to Germany. In those 11 years he went from a lazy druggie/drunk to a lazy but hard working I want a future type guy. It took alot of long talks to change him. So don't you worry about all those single fathers out there because you had a bad experience. My bet is that most of them did just fine. Better than my ex did.....

No if you will read my opening paragraph we are talking human nature. And about how a group of conservative men challenged the preference of mother's favor in custody cases.

At this point conservative men tampered with morality. Women at that point were pissed, and I'm saying it is human nature as it is natural for a bird to abandon her eggs not (bring them to term) for a woman to leave the nest or to not bring fetuses to full gestation.

Every year at election time I hear this umm stop abortion, be pro-life, no more contraceptives, and it was the conservatives that started the whole thing and I cant figure why they bitch, and cut monies to dependent mothers and children. I'm just tired of it. Seems there is no way to stop it and I demand that America produce the case laws by name, and the divorce decrees, and precedent setting cases to each of the 50 states. Hope that makes better sense.

I know you don't want me to bring in the Vietnam veterans into this. But they pretty much came home snatched up the kids left the wife remarried.

an easy way to say it is to say as goes natural law so goes the law of human nature.

Beginning in the 1970s a major swing in custody law sharply reversed what had been a well-entrenched preference for mothers. Most states adopted laws conferring an equal status on the custodial rights of mother and father with a favorable attitude toward joint custody. Biological parents gained rights over the growing numbers of non-biological parents, particularly stepparents and foster parents, who were, in fact, raising the children as traditional families broke down. The state took a more active role in monitoring standards of parental conduct, frequently intervening to take temporary or permanent custody of the child. On the other hand, the state supported an ever-growing population of single parents, allowing them to maintain custody of their children. New reproductive technology, separating conception and childbearing, blurred the concept of biological parenthood and challenged the ingenuity of lawmakers.

From Father’s Property To Children’s Rights: A History of Child Custody
Mary Ann Mason 1994, Columbia University Press

Berkeley Law - From Father

The community has no bribe that will tempt a wise man. You may raise money enough to tunnel a mountain, but you cannot raise money enough to hire a man who is minding his own business. An efficient and valuable man does what he can, whether the community pay him for it or not. The inefficient offer their inefficiency to the highest bidder, and are forever expecting to be put into office. One would suppose that they were rarely disappointed. - Thoreau - Life Without Principle

You may raise money enough to tunnel a mountain, but you cannot raise money enough to hire a man who is minding his own business. Thanks where ever that came from, tamper with morality and then come pointing fingers and running mouth.

The part that really gets me and we haven't addressed that is state intervention push is from the right.

Your idea that child custody preference has affected the nurturing instincts of women seems a bit insane. I see no correlation whatsoever between child custody preference and abortion. And your insistence that "the intervention push is from the right" is unsupported. In fact, the book that you quoted in an earlier post states that the child custody preference was advocated by feminists. Not hardly right wing.

Berkeley Law - From Father

" In the late twentieth century the abolition of the maternal preference coincided with the movement of women out of the home and into the labor market. Indeed, the abolition of the maternal preference was advocated by the third wave of feminists who, in seeking equal rights for women, rejected special preference for women in divorce and custody."

Dave do military people owe society, I think you probably got in over your head in the military, and have this thing about people who owe you, your so silly

One of Dave's PTSD attacks, probably thinks he's signaling veterans not to enter he has it all wrapped up.

Dave do military people owe society, I think you probably got in over your head in the military, and have this thing about people who owe you, your so silly
Do military people owe society?

What I owed, I paid. Twenty years of my life.

But then, I'm not an incoherent nutcase on the internet bitching impotently about ancient history and demanding other people do for me what I refuse to do for myself.

Now go sober up.

Forum List

Back