Conservative's Where's Your Boys?

I think probably abortion stats are unimportant and do not give true reflection. Also I can't imagine a Conservative ever being married to an "unfit mother". What were these cases all about?

Last edited:
I think probably abortion stats are unimportant and do not give true reflection. Also I can't imagine a Conservative ever being married to an "unfit mother". What were these cases all about?
Y'know, not everything can be based on politics. A friend of mine just had his wife descend into madness and divorced her. He's even more conservative than I am. Thank God there were no children involved, although she would definitely have been an unfit mother.

As American children we are taught at an early age about nature. We are taught not to touch the eggs in a birds nest, as the bird will abandon her nest. That's nature. In the early 1970's a group of conservative men attacked the preference that mother's had in custody cases. There was an upward trend in men receiving custody of their children. There was a great backlash of abortion in America. That's called human nature, right?

* The custody cases that were won in 1970-1973 are based on "unfit mothers". Replacing in it's stead a "joint custody" and "shared responsibility". So if conservatives preach shared responsibility why haven't we heard about these early custody cases and whether or not they were a success? I believe if you knock a dent in society to the tune of taking custody from mothers, you should be responsible to the public. But to date nothing not a word on these first children raised with fathers having custody. I like to be well informed, and the public does too. How did these men change the preference rule in the courts and just drop out of society? Why do they get the privacy young women that have had abortions deserve?

So what year did you lose custody?

Well to the war on traditional values ~ I have asked that a book be written on USA for Dummies. Left attacking right values doesn't excuse the right from accountability in matters that pertain to us all. Yes Roe V Wade and what are the cases involving father custody?

Pricipal . Caught sayof school that has stoped Handstandsing ” See, told ya so” Is He dead or not. CNN Says yes. St. Pete Times Looking for chads -OR- “hello, I am write single to salute and wait for answer again”

So you're claiming that women murder their children on the off chance that a child's father might want to share responsibility with the mother.

Those women are sick freaks who should not have children.

No what I am saying is that fathers who gained custody between 1970 and 1973, hold a particular responsibility. I believe they owe it to the public that they infringed upon the results.

Translation. You Believe. .... So what??? It's nice to want things. ;)

Who died and made you God though. That's where you lose me. :)

I believe you owe.... where does that leave me? :lol:

Well to the war on traditional values ~ I have asked that a book be written on USA for Dummies. Left attacking right values doesn't excuse the right from accountability in matters that pertain to us all. Yes Roe V Wade and what are the cases involving father custody?

Sounds like a plan. You should start right away. Good luck with that.

Come on conservatives, quit dodging your responsibility, to the human race. I guess there will be a repeat of the last 40 years and this time you will hold up your end of the deal, and report the findings on these fathers with custody. At least acknowledge you too have responsibility.

Last edited:
Anon, what the fuck are you smoking and can I have some?

Single dads do just as well, if not better than single moms.

Single moms are stupid sluts and single dads are noble guys that really care for their kids is the overarching social meme. This makes it much easier for single dads to receive child care help from family and friends.

Single dads don't have shit to do with abortion. And I'd say there are more unfit mothers with custody than without.

Is english your first language?

As American children we are taught at an early age about nature. We are taught not to touch the eggs in a birds nest, as the bird will abandon her nest. That's nature. In the early 1970's a group of conservative men attacked the preference that mother's had in custody cases. There was an upward trend in men receiving custody of their children. There was a great backlash of abortion in America. That's called human nature, right?

* The custody cases that were won in 1970-1973 are based on "unfit mothers". Replacing in it's stead a "joint custody" and "shared responsibility". So if conservatives preach shared responsibility why haven't we heard about these early custody cases and whether or not they were a success? I believe if you knock a dent in society to the tune of taking custody from mothers, you should be responsible to the public. But to date nothing not a word on these first children raised with fathers having custody. I like to be well informed, and the public does too. How did these men change the preference rule in the courts and just drop out of society? Why do they get the privacy young women that have had abortions deserve?

Children have a right to both parents and and parents have a right to have access to their kids, I never agreed with the preference that courts give to mothers over fathers since I know lots of women who used that preference as weapon of revenge to drain ex-husbands and or the fathers of those children financially as well as turning the children against the father. Kids have a right to have love and access to both their parents.

Anon, what the fuck are you smoking and can I have some?

Single dads do just as well, if not better than single moms.

Single moms are stupid sluts and single dads are noble guys that really care for their kids is the overarching social meme. This makes it much easier for single dads to receive child care help from family and friends.

Single dads don't have shit to do with abortion. And I'd say there are more unfit mothers with custody than without.

Is english your first language?

BS, not all single moms are sluts and useless tramps, thats a perverted stereotype that you rightwingers like to use. Some have taken that route to act that way, but most haven't. Whats best for the kids is what matters in these situations and letting have access to both parents is most important.

Can you prodice us with statistical evidence to support your claim that the outcome of child custody cases changed signficantly?

I ask because I doubt it's really (statitically-speaking) true.

Conservatives should have provided us a living example back in the early 1970's when the preference for mothers having custody was challenged in the court. Meaning a child that was given to the father should have been used for statistics.

252849242_373d779ccd.jpg

So you're claiming that women murder their children on the off chance that a child's father might want to share responsibility with the mother.

Those women are sick freaks who should not have children.

how about, what he said isn't true and he's correlating two things that have zero correlation.

doesn't that make more sense?

thanks. glad to help, thelma. :thup:

Theres nothing natural about murdering a child.
I'd like to know what men you are talking about, because I have yet to see any of them. The court system in my state is so slanted to help the woman it's crazy, I had a trooper tell me one time that even if they walked into my exwifes house and found a pound of weed on her kitchen table that still would not be enough for me to get custody. There is no favoritism for men in the court system, only in extreme cases where the woman are so messed up that the court has no other choice but to give the kids to the father.

Forum List

Back