Conservative's Where's Your Boys?

So you're claiming that women murder their children on the off chance that a child's father might want to share responsibility with the mother.

Those women are sick freaks who should not have children.

No what I am saying is that fathers who gained custody between 1970 and 1973, hold a particular responsibility. I believe they owe it to the public that they infringed upon the results.

They don't owe the public a damn thing but taxes.

So you're claiming that women murder their children on the off chance that a child's father might want to share responsibility with the mother.

No what I am saying is that fathers who gained custody between 1970 and 1973, hold a particular responsibility. I believe they owe it to the public that they infringed upon the results.

You know why you have not heard anything about it? Because maybe they did good and raised successful children, and that would hurt case law or mess up the leftist statistics on parenting for future fathers wishing to have custody of their children. Trust me, if they did well on raising their children, the left would definitely not want that information getting out.

I think probably abortion stats are unimportant and do not give true reflection. Also I can't imagine a Conservative ever being married to an "unfit mother". What were these cases all about?

I was married to one, and I'm conservative. Of course she was normal when I married her, then lost her mind after having children though. She pretty much used her vagina as an ATM machine for child support.
Wait a second, if she used her vagaina as an ATM, that would mean Obama hates her vagina right? Maybe I can write to him and he will help me get custody!!!! TO THE BATCAVE!!!!

Come on conservatives, quit dodging your responsibility, to the human race. I guess there will be a repeat of the last 40 years and this time you will hold up your end of the deal, and report the findings on these fathers with custody. At least acknowledge you too have responsibility.

First off, put the crackpipe down. Secondly, we don't dodge our responsibilities, we pay our taxes and raise our children to be god fearing productive citizens, we are patriots to this great nation and vow to protect it at all costs.
Something the left cannot comprehend doing obviously.

Anon, what the fuck are you smoking and can I have some?

Single dads do just as well, if not better than single moms.

These days I would say that is probably 60/40 split.

Single moms are stupid sluts and single dads are noble guys that really care for their kids is the overarching social meme. This makes it much easier for single dads to receive child care help from family and friends.

I disagree, not all of them are stupid sluts, and that is just an ignorant statement.

Single dads don't have shit to do with abortion. And I'd say there are more unfit mothers with custody than without.

You're right, the ultimate choice is up to the woman, but there is no way to prove the unfit comment. But in my case and my case only I can only speak of is personal experience with my ex and some of my friends ex's.

Is english your first language?

Probably his only language, followed by liberalese.

Anon, what the fuck are you smoking and can I have some?

Single dads do just as well, if not better than single moms.

Single moms are stupid sluts and single dads are noble guys that really care for their kids is the overarching social meme. This makes it much easier for single dads to receive child care help from family and friends.

Single dads don't have shit to do with abortion. And I'd say there are more unfit mothers with custody than without.

Is english your first language?

BS, not all single moms are sluts and useless tramps, thats a perverted stereotype that you rightwingers like to use. Some have taken that route to act that way, but most haven't. Whats best for the kids is what matters in these situations and letting have access to both parents is most important.

For the record, I am a conservative, and I repped you up in your previous post, don't lump this knucklehead in with conservatives, he is not one of us, and he is obviously an ignorant dumbass who has no idea what he is talking about.

Conservatives should have provided us a living example back in the early 1970's when the preference for mothers having custody was challenged in the court. Meaning a child that was given to the father should have been used for statistics.

Take it up with the court system from the 70's then, if you think your statist views are valid.

As American children we are taught at an early age about nature. We are taught not to touch the eggs in a birds nest, as the bird will abandon her nest. That's nature. In the early 1970's a group of conservative men attacked the preference that mother's had in custody cases. There was an upward trend in men receiving custody of their children. There was a great backlash of abortion in America. That's called human nature, right?
Theres nothing natural about murdering a child.

The unlawful killing of another human being without justification or excuse. That's the definition of murder.

As American children we are taught at an early age about nature. We are taught not to touch the eggs in a birds nest, as the bird will abandon her nest. That's nature. In the early 1970's a group of conservative men attacked the preference that mother's had in custody cases. There was an upward trend in men receiving custody of their children. There was a great backlash of abortion in America. That's called human nature, right?

* The custody cases that were won in 1970-1973 are based on "unfit mothers". Replacing in it's stead a "joint custody" and "shared responsibility". So if conservatives preach shared responsibility why haven't we heard about these early custody cases and whether or not they were a success? I believe if you knock a dent in society to the tune of taking custody from mothers, you should be responsible to the public. But to date nothing not a word on these first children raised with fathers having custody. I like to be well informed, and the public does too. How did these men change the preference rule in the courts and just drop out of society? Why do they get the privacy young women that have had abortions deserve?

Huh?

Come on conservatives, quit dodging your responsibility, to the human race. I guess there will be a repeat of the last 40 years and this time you will hold up your end of the deal, and report the findings on these fathers with custody. At least acknowledge you too have responsibility.
You have a responsibility to the human race to STFU until you sober up.

Kenny Rogers & The First Edition - Just Dropped In

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ8k6fVe25k]YouTube - ‪Kenny Rogers & The First Edition - Just Dropped In‬‏[/ame]

I think the unfit mother did the best in life. She did not kill, she did not accuse others, she forgave her trespassers, she stood to the humility. And the conservative men did nothing but accuse her, humiliated her, seems she is your whipping boy. Conservative men, hindsight is 20/20. Would you have divorced your "unfit mothers" or have history be what it is?

Last edited:

Anyone who has custody of a child has a particular responsibility, dweeb.

Hey this is more a social science experiment weeb. I'm concentrating on a slice of the pie from 1970-73 and have said that all along. If you have nothing pertaining to those particular years ~ please refrain from interjecting silly stuff okay?

But the question directed to conservative men, has been skirted. And their answer is very important.

Forum List

Back