Conservative's Where's Your Boys?

But the question directed to conservative men, has been skirted. And their answer is very important.

YUO = Idiot.

Considering the vast amount of government money wasted on pointless research, I'm sure you can find some obscure bit of academic drivel on this topic. Do your own research, you lazy ass.

So keep stamping your feet and insisting against all evidence to the contrary that you're relevant. It's amusing.

Tells me you have no answer and therefore history will repeat itself.

LOL The accusing father still will not accept any responsibility of any kind. Which is exactly the reason the "unfit mother" is winning.

LOL The accusing father still will not accept any responsibility of any kind. Which is exactly the reason the "unfit mother" is winning.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what your point is?

Apparently you believe that in the 70's, amid a booming divorce rate and custody rulings much more favorably to women, men began to fight back and have custody of their children.

And I take it you believe those children who were raised by those men were, or are, conservative and did a poor job raising them.

What do you base any of this on? I think you are a militant, anti-man, lesbian, with not point to make at all.

You need to go back to page 1 have you no reading comprehension? Ha Ha Ha Where were you educated?

Crazy idea. Maybe mom and dad should get married and stay married so they can take care of their shared responsibility together as nature intended instead of one or both of the parties being incredibly selfish and forsaking their responsibility.

We need a new TV show called Conservative Intervention ~ So they can instill their values on others more readily.

#4942 H.Res.315

H.Res.315 - Recognizing the immeasurable contributions of fathers in the
healthy development of children, supporting responsible fatherhood, and
encouraging greater involvement of fathers in the lives of their children,
especially on Father's Day.

Please remember that the fathers who gained custody of their children between the years 1970-73 were the first to challenge the mother's preference in the courts. They have not been held to any public responsibility to date. I encourage you to please contact these fathers and have them answer a few questions the public may have.

So Anonymous... How did your children turn out after you lost custody? Did your ex do a poor job raising them or something?

#4942 H.Res.315

H.Res.315 - Recognizing the immeasurable contributions of fathers in the
healthy development of children, supporting responsible fatherhood, and
encouraging greater involvement of fathers in the lives of their children,
especially on Father's Day.

Please remember that the fathers who gained custody of their children between the years 1970-73 were the first to challenge the mother's preference in the courts. They have not been held to any public responsibility to date. I encourage you to please contact these fathers and have them answer a few questions the public may have.
"The public"? No. Just you.

And do your own damn homework. Nobody owes you shit, and nobody's going to do your work for you. Lazy ass moron.

Beginning in the 1970s a major swing in custody law sharply reversed what had been a well-entrenched preference for mothers. Most states adopted laws conferring an equal status on the custodial rights of mother and father with a favorable attitude toward joint custody. Biological parents gained rights over the growing numbers of non-biological parents, particularly stepparents and foster parents, who were, in fact, raising the children as traditional families broke down. The state took a more active role in monitoring standards of parental conduct, frequently intervening to take temporary or permanent custody of the child. On the other hand, the state supported an ever-growing population of single parents, allowing them to maintain custody of their children. New reproductive technology, separating conception and childbearing, blurred the concept of biological parenthood and challenged the ingenuity of lawmakers.

From Father’s Property To Children’s Rights: A History of Child Custody
Mary Ann Mason 1994, Columbia University Press
http://www.law.berkeley.edu/3147.htm

I raised my child after that father ruined it's early childhood years. Not that it's any of your business and again please stop forcing your values down my throat and address the issue. I haven't attacked your person and I expect that in return. You can act like a child or not.

Last edited:
I raised my child after their father ruined there early childhood years. Not that it's any of your business and again please stop forcing your values down my throat and address the issue. I haven't attacked your person and I expect that in return. You can act like a child or not.

LOL Forcing my values down your throat? All I did was ask a couple of questions in an attempt to figure out what your posts were really all about, since there, in my opinion, seems to be no correlation between Row V. Wade and paternal custody. I also see no distinction which would indicate that the issue is linked to Conservatism either, unless you are trying to say that Liberals would rather see children raised by an unfit mother over a competent father. If you had better clarity in your writing style, then your posts might make more sense. As it is, the only thing that I was able to divine from your gibberish, was that the posts were written by a woman who had lost custody of her children to her husband and was horribly bitter about it. Thanks for the confirmation.

Forum List

Back