Conservative's Where's Your Boys?

Yaaa Dave lives on about $3000 a month pension, thats what his conservative buddies give him.

Can you imagine putting your butt on the line for America and her returning her favor with 3 grand. Better drunk than delusional from war. Better serving than sucking if you know what I mean..

Last edited:
I have always found it odd that the Child is half the Mans, the Child could not be made with out the man, and yet the man has absolutely no say in the matter as far as whether or not the woman kills it. Seems a crying shame some chick would kill a baby when the father is willing to raise it. Just so she can save her body. Shameless.

Being a Libertarian Style Conservative though, I can not support an out right ban. I would however like to see a ban on Abortions after 20 weeks, as there is mounting evidence that is when the Fetus begins to react to pain Stimuli.

Reasonable Restraints on Abortion is all I want. No late term, no woman getting 4, 5 and 6 Abortions. Using solely as birth control.

I know that those ideas do not exactly mesh with my libertarian Views, but it just something I feel deep inside. Especially since seeing my own kids in the womb, and raising them.

LMAO If Dave talks about how he doesn't have delusions he will eat his check. LOL

Last edited:
As American children we are taught at an early age about nature. We are taught not to touch the eggs in a birds nest, as the bird will abandon her nest. That's nature. In the early 1970's a group of conservative men attacked the preference that mother's had in custody cases. There was an upward trend in men receiving custody of their children. There was a great backlash of abortion in America. That's called human nature, right?
Theres nothing natural about murdering a child.
* The custody cases that were won in 1970-1973 are based on "unfit mothers". Replacing in it's stead a "joint custody" and "shared responsibility". So if conservatives preach shared responsibility why haven't we heard about these early custody cases and whether or not they were a success? I believe if you knock a dent in society to the tune of taking custody from mothers, you should be responsible to the public. But to date nothing not a word on these first children raised with fathers having custody. I like to be well informed, and the public does too. How did these men change the preference rule in the courts and just drop out of society? Why do they get the privacy young women that have had abortions deserve?
I'd like to know what men you are talking about, because I have yet to see any of them. The court system in my state is so slanted to help the woman it's crazy, I had a trooper tell me one time that even if they walked into my exwifes house and found a pound of weed on her kitchen table that still would not be enough for me to get custody. There is no favoritism for men in the court system, only in extreme cases where the woman are so messed up that the court has no other choice but to give the kids to the father.

Hope you guys don't mind if I jump in here.

In my state, the courts are just as likely to give custody to the dad as to the mom. It depends on who will be the better custodial parent, and ensure continuous contact with the noncustodial parent. I think dads make just as good single parents as do moms.

LMAO If Dave talks about how he doesn't have delusions he will eat his check. LOL

Bless your heart. I hope you're getting the mental help that you need, because you are 100% batshit crazy. :eek:

( and yes.. you can tell the moderators on me. )

Hey Conservative I Have Bitch with you. I don't want your values shoved down my throat, I may have to get up your ass about it. In others words take your silly opinion and go down the hall.

Yah LOok at Vel strumming heart stings to get them to suck in their values. CHeap Shot

Forum List

Back