Conservatives!! We Need To Help The Democrats.

Ted Cruz in the race is help enough for the Dems:

GIve liberally to his crusade at tedcruz.org.
He will be your next president if and I say IF democrats allow another election.

Ted Cruz will not survive the primaries as a GOP candidate. He may run third party after it becomes clear he won't win the GOP delegates necessary to become the nominee.
Cruz will take the majority of Hispanic voters.
Cruz will take the majority of Tea Party voters
Cruz will take the majority of conservative voters.

YOUR argument was used when Reagan ran, it failed then and will fail now. His FIRST day poll numbers were higher then any republican including Reagan.

Cruz had 4.4 % the day AFTER he announced. Reagan had 3%.

He will be your next president if and I say IF democrats allow another election.

Ted Cruz will not survive the primaries as a GOP candidate. He may run third party after it becomes clear he won't win the GOP delegates necessary to become the nominee.

YOUR argument was used when Reagan ran, it failed then and will fail now. His FIRST day poll numbers were higher then any republican including Reagan.

Cruz won't get the GOP nomination.

:crybaby:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

He won't win the GOP nomination? Wow, such a bold prediction

Not really; anyone with two working brain cells knows he's this year's Herman Cain....he'll sell some books

It's going to be fun to bring this post up again early next year....will you still be around?

He won't win the GOP nomination? Wow, such a bold prediction

Not really; anyone with two working brain cells knows he's this year's Herman Cain....he'll sell some books

In what way does he resemble Herman Cain?

Thought I would be the last person ever to write that but recent events make them look downright STUPID. They called on their first string that being Hillary.

Some of Hillay's state dept files have been found on the "Clinton Foundation" servers SO, 1, they have some files that NO ONE should see and 2, Trey Gowdy just got a LEGAL reason to tear open the 'Clinton Foundation".
Granted she has NOT announced yet but she's toast.

So their number two starting quarterback came off the bench. Warren, but sometime in the next 90 days she will be facing mail/bank/loan FRAUD charges for a college she used to run. 10 MILLION in fraud to be exact. So draw a line through that name as well.

I am asking my fellow conservatives of ALL stripes be it GOP/Tea Party or libertarian to help them in their crisis. They NEED a president that truly reflects THEM.

PLEASE include picture AND reason. THANK YOU!

BoVd2xTIUAAXYYW.jpg

Now there is NO ONE more mainline democrat then Al. He hates Jews he hates white people. He lies he cheats he steals. The democrats should run this man because it would be just like a third term for Obozo himself.

Democrats truly need YOUR help. Find them a president today!

1. Clinton didn't join her husbands foundation until 2013 after she left the Sec. of State office
2. Her email files were not covered by the law passed 2 years after she left office.
3. RW's are too damn stupid to know it.
1, The foundation took in overseas money WHILE she was SoS.
Remember Billy Carter taking money from Libya?

2, Her emails ARE covered under the same law Colin Powell followed LONG before her.

3, She's toast, deal with it.

It's going to be fun to bring this post up again early next year....will you still be around?
Yeah. I will come back to watch you enjoy your crow sure.

Cruz is good for thousands of votes for the Democrats. I hope he goes 3rd party....

Thought I would be the last person ever to write that but recent events make them look downright STUPID. They called on their first string that being Hillary.

Some of Hillay's state dept files have been found on the "Clinton Foundation" servers SO, 1, they have some files that NO ONE should see and 2, Trey Gowdy just got a LEGAL reason to tear open the 'Clinton Foundation".

So their number two starting quarterback came off the bench. Warren, but sometime in the next 90 days she will be facing mail/bank/loan FRAUD charges for a college she used to run. 10 MILLION in fraud to be exact. So draw a line through that name as well.

I am asking my fellow conservatives of ALL stripes be it GOP/Tea Party or libertarian to help them in their crisis. They NEED a president that truly reflects THEM.

BoVd2xTIUAAXYYW.jpg

Now there is NO ONE more mainline democrat then Al. He hates Jews he hates white people. He lies he cheats he steals. The democrats should run this man because it would be just like a third term for Obozo himself.

1. Clinton didn't join her husbands foundation until 2013 after she left the Sec. of State office
2. Her email files were not covered by the law passed 2 years after she left office.

2, Her emails ARE covered under the same law Colin Powell followed LONG before her.

bla bla bla ... this same shit came up in 08 when she was taking on Obama.. The RW lost the argument then, they'll lose it again. They're losers.

you deal with it loser.

Cruz is good for thousands of votes for the Democrats. I hope he goes 3rd party....
He has already said he would not. He will bring the Tea Party AND the Hispanic vote INTO the GOP.

He has already said he would not. He will bring the Tea Party AND the Hispanic vote INTO the GOP.

We'll see what happens when he gets blown out of the water in the primaries....watch and try to learn.

BoVd2xTIUAAXYYW.jpg

bla bla bla ... this same shit came up in 08 when she was taking on Obama.. The RW lost the argument then, they'll lose it again. They're losers.

you deal with it loser.
Hillary has to ANNOUNCE before YOU can promise ANYTHING.
And she is NOT going to run. She needs that money she raised to stay out of prison and RULES do not allow the mixing of funds. That was one law written post Nixon.

We'll see what happens when he gets blown out of the water in the primaries....watch and try to learn.

what water? He won't even get close enough to get his feet wet.

The first-term Republican from Florida, appearing on Fox News, did not explicitly say he is running for the White House, instead telling would-be supporters to go to his website and reserve tickets for the rally.

"I will announce on April 13 what I'm going to do next in terms of running for president or the U.S. Senate," Rubio said.

Hispanic votes ^^^^^^^^^^^^

but Jeb gets the nomination .... so much for that,

You just hate Cruz because you are racist.

Nonsense....I want him to get the GOP nomination...that all but ensures a Democrat retains the White House. Going 3rd party guarantees it.

Please nominate Ted Cruz for President.

Give Liberally to his crusade at tedcruz.org.

Nonsense....I want him to get the GOP nomination...that all but ensures a Democrat retains the White House. Going 3rd party guarantees it.

Please nominate Ted Cruz for President.

Give Liberally to his crusade at tedcruz.org.
Why are you so racist against Cruz? You dislike Hispanics?

Forum List

Back