Conservatives!! We Need To Help The Democrats.

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Thought I would be the last person ever to write that but recent events make them look downright STUPID. They called on their first string that being Hillary.

Some of Hillay's state dept files have been found on the "Clinton Foundation" servers SO, 1, they have some files that NO ONE should see and 2, Trey Gowdy just got a LEGAL reason to tear open the 'Clinton Foundation".
Granted she has NOT announced yet but she's toast.

So their number two starting quarterback came off the bench. Warren, but sometime in the next 90 days she will be facing mail/bank/loan FRAUD charges for a college she used to run. 10 MILLION in fraud to be exact. So draw a line through that name as well.

I am asking my fellow conservatives of ALL stripes be it GOP/Tea Party or libertarian to help them in their crisis. They NEED a president that truly reflects THEM.

PLEASE include picture AND reason. THANK YOU!

BoVd2xTIUAAXYYW.jpg

Now there is NO ONE more mainline democrat then Al. He hates Jews he hates white people. He lies he cheats he steals. The democrats should run this man because it would be just like a third term for Obozo himself.

Democrats truly need YOUR help. Find them a president today!

Obama would thank you for supporting his buddy Shady Al and keeping him around the White House!

Thought I would be the last person ever to write that but recent events make them look downright STUPID. They called on their first string that being Hillary.

Some of Hillay's state dept files have been found on the "Clinton Foundation" servers SO, 1, they have some files that NO ONE should see and 2, Trey Gowdy just got a LEGAL reason to tear open the 'Clinton Foundation".

So their number two starting quarterback came off the bench. Warren, but sometime in the next 90 days she will be facing mail/bank/loan FRAUD charges for a college she used to run. 10 MILLION in fraud to be exact. So draw a line through that name as well.

I am asking my fellow conservatives of ALL stripes be it GOP/Tea Party or libertarian to help them in their crisis. They NEED a president that truly reflects THEM.

BoVd2xTIUAAXYYW.jpg

Now there is NO ONE more mainline democrat then Al. He hates Jews he hates white people. He lies he cheats he steals. The democrats should run this man because it would be just like a third term for Obozo himself.

• Banned

BoVd2xTIUAAXYYW.jpg

1342496697_4637_al_sharpton.jpg

BoVd2xTIUAAXYYW.jpg

Don't forget "SNITCH".

BoVd2xTIUAAXYYW.jpg

Don't forget "SNITCH".
And of course he is all about equality right?
B6SCqiCIMAIZrBi.jpg

Ted Cruz in the race is help enough for the Dems:

GIve liberally to his crusade at tedcruz.org.
He will be your next president if and I say IF democrats allow another election.

Ted Cruz will not survive the primaries as a GOP candidate. He may run third party after it becomes clear he won't win the GOP delegates necessary to become the nominee.

BoVd2xTIUAAXYYW.jpg

Don't forget "SNITCH".
And of course he is all about equality right?
B6SCqiCIMAIZrBi.jpg
Not only is Al free, he is elevated to presidential adviser.

BoVd2xTIUAAXYYW.jpg

1. Clinton didn't join her husbands foundation until 2013 after she left the Sec. of State office
2. Her email files were not covered by the law passed 2 years after she left office.
3. RW's are too damn stupid to know it.

Ted Cruz in the race is help enough for the Dems:

GIve liberally to his crusade at tedcruz.org.
He will be your next president if and I say IF democrats allow another election.

Ted Cruz will not survive the primaries as a GOP candidate. He may run third party after it becomes clear he won't win the GOP delegates necessary to become the nominee.

He won't win the GOP nomination? Wow, such a bold prediction

Forum List

Back