Conservatives, the fight is not over!

Yeah, whatever, guy. YOu know what, when Obama saved GM, he was doign a pretty shitty job as a Marxist. You see, a Marxist would have nationalized GM and then took out the Capitalists and buried them out back in a shallow grave. While that does have a certain appeal, most people would have considered that harsh.

Ask the GM investors, that's exactly what he did. The government took a majority of the shares and gave the rest to the union, the investors got the shaft.

Ask the GM investors, that's exactly what he did. The government took a majority of the shares and gave the rest to the union, the investors got the shaft.

So investors losing money buying stock in a company that was in trouble was the same as being shot?

Um, really?

Bond holders, they lent GM cash, are the ones that got hosed, according to bankruptcy laws they were supposed to made whole FIRST. Your dear leader violated the law and they got pennies on the dollar.

I don't think this is a kick in the pants, I think it's a changing of the guard. The GOP electorate is old, and quite frankly dying off, being replaced by a shiny object crowd of regressives and isolationists who sew the seeds of fear at every turn. Blame the Right Wing media for a lot of this.
The GOP needs to rebuild from the ground up and take a hard line against the blithering idiot talking heads that damage the brand, and the whack jobs like Cruz, Santorum, King, Bachman, Palin, and the myriad other dumbasses that speak before they think, making headlines that make the GOP look like a bunch of unhinged escapees from an asylum. They also have to lay off the fake scandals and focus that time, money, and energy on real ideas instead of rehashing the same old disproven theories.
Harsh? Yeah, but that's what it's going to take to rebuild the brand.
I don't think this is a kick in the pants, I think it's a changing of the guard. The GOP electorate is old, and quite frankly dying off,

Hit the nail on the head , old, bitter, white Christians are not the future of this country

If the hildabitch wins, we'll most likely lose the senate also, making liberal judges a certainty. I'll take the chance that Trump will do what he said and appoint Scalia types to the court.

It all depends on who he is talking to... If he's being interviewed by Hannity, he's going to appoint justices like Scalia... if he's talking to Wolf Blitzer, he's going to appoint a 'centrist-moderate' ...and we really don't know what he's going to appoint until he does so.

The mood in America is: "We gotta do something different even if it's wrong". Doing more of the same, all that is promised by the Jane Starkey RINO element (no, that wasn't an error, just a taunt) is more of the same. Trump may be a terrible president but nobody KNOWS that. OTOH, an outright Democrat Party adherent or another RINO doing MOTS is certainty.

If the hildabitch wins, we'll most likely lose the senate also, making liberal judges a certainty. I'll take the chance that Trump will do what he said and appoint Scalia types to the court.

It all depends on who he is talking to... If he's being interviewed by Hannity, he's going to appoint justices like Scalia... if he's talking to Wolf Blitzer, he's going to appoint a 'centrist-moderate' ...and we really don't know what he's going to appoint until he does so.

He also said he would give a by name list of people he would consider before the election. There's no doubt what you'll get if the hildabitch wins.

The mood in America is: "We gotta do something different even if it's wrong". Doing more of the same, all that is promised by the Jane Starkey RINO element (no, that wasn't an error, just a taunt) is more of the same. Trump may be a terrible president but nobody KNOWS that. OTOH, an outright Democrat Party adherent or another RINO doing MOTS is certainty.

That was the thought process behind obamacare.

I'm not the establishment, I am a conservative. I didn't ask him to kiss anyone's ass. I didn't realize conservatives were obligated to make their case to Donald Trump. I don't have a problem with women or blacks in the white house. I don't like Marxists, Communists and Fascists in the white house. I would prefer a conservative. I will not vote for someone who is anti-conservative.

Yeah, whatever, guy. YOu know what, when Obama saved GM, he was doign a pretty shitty job as a Marxist. You see, a Marxist would have nationalized GM and then took out the Capitalists and buried them out back in a shallow grave. While that does have a certain appeal, most people would have considered that harsh.

Your posts are so funny sometimes... I wonder, have you ever tried stand-up? No, seriously... you should take that shit on the road! A Fascist would have nationalized GM, a Maoist would have executed the capitalists. RINOs and Liberals just fork over billions of taxpayer dollars on "too big to fail" only to watch it fail anyway.

Here's the problem. "Conservatism" stopped being about ideas a long time ago, and now is mostly about playing to white male resentments that they only hold MOST of the power instead of all of it. All Donald Trump did was just boil the argument of all the bullshit about "the constitution" and "supply side" and "right to life" and just left the white male resentment, which won't win him the general election, but WILL did win the nomination for him.

Wow, I wish you people would make up your minds what you think... One minute I'm reading how Cruz being defeated marks an end to the old white christian male dominance in the GOP... then it's white christian male resentment that nominated Trump. So I guess it was old white christian males vs. resentful white christian males? I guess we need to persecute white christian males along with the jews so we can get rid of all our problems, eh Joe?

Personally, I don't really care what Donald Trump does. I would like to be able to vote for the man because I don't want Hillary or Bernie to be elected. But my vote is not automatic and I won't be cajoled or insulted into voting for Trump. And there are millions just like me who are waiting for this man to make his case to us as to why he deserves our vote. If he doesn't care, he doesn't care.... Maybe Gary Johnson cares?

I think conservatives need to rally behind Gary Johnson and the Libertarians. Ab-so-fucking-lutely. But if you go that route, and Johnson only gets 3% of the vote, you guys are kind of admitting you aren't that much of the electorate and the GOP establishment will have more of a reason to ignore you in the future.

Oh, I am quite sure you will spin it that way. Fact remains, most conservatives are just going to stay home and not vote. Some will peel off and vote for Trump to keep Hillary out of office and some might consider Gary Johnson or a write-in candidate. That's the thing about most conservatives... they do their own thing... they don't march in lockstep like a bunch of sheep. They typically stand for this thing we call "principles" which, I know, is totally Greek to you.

Trump doesn't get to appoint anybody, he can nominate a Supreme Court Justice and then Congress can either confirm it or deny it. It is Congress who will hold the power of the next SCJ.

What "constitutional Conservative principles" is Trump not following? What are the constitutional conservative principles according to you?

According to What do you believe in? Trump aligns with almost everyone of them.

Trump doesn't get to appoint anybody, he can nominate a Supreme Court Justice and then Congress can either confirm it or deny it. It is Congress who will hold the power of the next SCJ.

Semantics, the last bastion of a loser.

What "constitutional Conservative principles" is Trump not following? What are the constitutional conservative principles according to you?

We really don't know what Trump believes. He changes positions like some people change underwear. It all depends on who is talking to and who he is trying to appeal to. For a guy who isn't a politician he sure has the talking out of both sides of his mouth thing down pat.

The day after securing the nomination, in an interview with Wolf Blitzer, he admits that he will look at raising the minimum wage... just a couple months ago he stood on the debate stage and said wages were too high and he didn't favor a MW increase. Yesterday, in an interview on CNBC he was questioned about his tax cut proposal with the standard left-wing class warfare argument that the bulk of it goes to the top wage earners.. he now says he is "not a big fan" of this key part of his own tax plan. Then goes on to say that he thinks we should "tax the rich more" just as if he were a liberal class warfare democrat. So there's two things in two days and he hasn't even started running in the general election yet. Seems every time a liberal asks him about something he has proposed, he backs down.

He has also said that he wants to replace Obamacare with "something better" and indicates this would include single payer and universal coverage. So I guess what he really wants to do is change the name from Obamacare to Trumpcare... and that makes it all better?

Just as I said with Romney and McCain... if the GOP is going to run a Liberal, the people are going to vote for the Democrat Liberal every time.

Semantics, the last bastion of a loser.
Semantics my ass. Big difference between nominating someone and appointing someone. watafuknmoron

We really don't know what Trump believes. He changes positions like some people change underwear. It all depends on who is talking to and who he is trying to appeal to. For a guy who isn't a politician he sure has the talking out of both sides of his mouth thing down pat.

The day after securing the nomination, in an interview with Wolf Blitzer, he admits that he will look at raising the minimum wage... just a couple months ago he stood on the debate stage and said wages were too high and he didn't favor a MW increase. Yesterday, in an interview on CNBC he was questioned about his tax cut proposal with the standard left-wing class warfare argument that the bulk of it goes to the top wage earners.. he now says he is "not a big fan" of this key part of his own tax plan. Then goes on to say that he thinks we should "tax the rich more" just as if he were a liberal class warfare democrat. So there's two things in two days and he hasn't even started running in the general election yet. Seems every time a liberal asks him about something he has proposed, he backs down.

He has also said that he wants to replace Obamacare with "something better" and indicates this would include single payer and universal coverage. So I guess what he really wants to do is change the name from Obamacare to Trumpcare... and that makes it all better?

Just as I said with Romney and McCain... if the GOP is going to run a Liberal, the people are going to vote for the Democrat Liberal every time.
Go to his web site and see for yourself.: DONALD J. TRUMP POSITIONS

Go to his web site and see for yourself.: DONALD J. TRUMP POSITIONS

A-GAIN.... I can make a website which states that Boss is for higher taxes on the wealthy... free college education for all... transgender equality... partial birth abortions out the wazoo... abolishing wall street... increasing entitlements... reparations for native americans and blacks... free sex therapy if you're lonely.... You think Liberals would believe me and accept my word on that?

Like I said... Two key conservative issues in two days the man has flipped on completely.... and he hasn't even started running in the general election yet. He didn't cave due to intense negotiations or political pressure... just a liberal goob reporter confronting him... that's all she took.

This guy is a paper tiger... a wet toilet paper tiger at that.

Then GOD DAMN IT, you fucking asshole HARD CORE conservatives, DON'T VOTE the fucking Trumpster, and vote for the c-unt that we all KNOW will continue to fuck up the country.... You assholes are ALMOST as stupid as the subversive scumbags in here...You have TWO choices now, what will it be, a guy that beat the shit out of a supposed HARD CORE conservative that a VAST amount of other Republicans voted for when given the choice, or a KNOWN LYING, CORRUPT, CRIMINAL, MURDERING BITCH that will continue our march towards the ultimate end...COMMUNISM..... It's up to you! THINK about it, and THINK HARD!

Forum List

Back