Conservatives stands united against Obama's Nobel Peace Prize

No you're confused...you share values and beliefs with the Taliban and Hamas, you just don't share the same nationalism...
Ah, libs....thinking they have presented something logical.

It's cute when they try, though.

What will shock the Conservatives even more is he goes ahead and does earn it.

And that's when he should get it. Not beforehand.

Let's not kid ourselves. The award was not given to Barack Obama, it was given to the voters for throwing out Dubya.

You might want to check your facts. Dubya won both times he ran.

Electing someone like Sarah Palin would have been more or less a third Bush term. I thought that was understood when I posted that.

I would be proud of the president if he earned it, instead of getting the award from affimitive action

75% of the country is shocked and thinks Obama hasnt earned it yet. That's just conservatives?

The international community is pretty much the same way. They are shocked and questioning what he has actually done.

Is Europe conservative as well? or Asia? Africa?

What this is, is the NOBEL Committee taloring events in this country, and Obama's Efforts on the International Stage.

They've effectively placed Obama in a staightjacket to where (since he's accepted it), he is going to have to live up to those 'expectations' whatever those might be.

We already see it with his decicisions of GTMO, IRAQ/IRAN/KOREA and Afghanistan...

Funny...even the jihadists say it's "too soon"?

For the record, almost the majority of this country are Conservative.

Can't believe I'm using this as a source.

CNSNews.com - Conservatives Now Outnumber Liberals in All 50 States, Says Gallup Poll

40% identify themselves as Conservative. 21% identify themselves as Liberal. 35% identify themselves as Moderate.

According to new data released by Gallup on Friday, conservatives outnumber liberals in all 50 states--including President Obama’s home state of Illinois--even though Democrats have a significant advantage over Republicans in party identification in 30 states.

Massachusetts, Vermont and Hawaii are the most liberal states, even though conservatives marginally outrank liberals even there. In Massachusetts, according to Gallup, 30% say they are conservative and 29% say they are liberal, a difference that falls within the margin of error for the state.

This tells me two things:

1.) Republican Candidates must really suck if this is true.

2.) Liberals are not around as much as Republicans would like to blame them for.

Two things? That's all?

:lol:

There you are Si Modo. Putting your nose into business where it doesn't belong and adding nothing to the thread. Instead of contributing, you just throw in insults. How unsurprising considering it's coming from you.

What will shock the Conservatives even more is he goes ahead and does earn it.

And that's when he should get it. Not beforehand.

Let's not kid ourselves. The award was not given to Barack Obama, it was given to the voters for throwing out Dubya.
The voters had nothing to do with Bush leaving, his terms were simply up.

Isn't it astoung certain folks don't know the Constitution, much less the
22ND Amendment?
AMENDMENT XXII
Passed by Congress March 21, 1947. Ratified February 27, 1951.
Section 1.
No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of President more than once. But this Article shall not apply to any person holding the office of President when this Article was proposed by Congress, and shall not prevent any person who may be holding the office of President, or acting as President, during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during the remainder of such term.

Of course SideStreaker was taslking out of the confines of his BDS...it's a rather nasty risidual effect that he exhibits.

Two things? That's all?

:lol:

There you are Si Modo. Putting your nose into business where it doesn't belong and adding nothing to the thread. Instead of contributing, you just throw in insults. How unsurprising considering it's coming from you.

Last time I looked DogBoy? This was an Open Forum. Did that change?
The kid is desperate. If we acknowledged that typical sort of stuff in his posts, nothing ever would get discussed.

Asking you if just two things is all you can come up with is an insult?

:cuckoo:

You obviously weren't asking that. There is more than two things obviously, however the two main points. I'm not about to go and list every single thing I can figure from that article. :eusa_eh:

Last time I looked DogBoy? This was an Open Forum. Did that change?

Not at all. But adding nothing to the thread and throwing around insults isn't very positive. She didn't respond to what I posted, just tried to insult me.

You obviously weren't asking that. ....
There you go with your hallucinations. "Two things? That's all?" See those question marks?

.... There is more than two things obviously, however the two main points. I'm not about to go and list every single thing I can figure from that article. :eusa_eh:
Oh, so those are the only two salient points that you got?

Not at all. Plenty of things were also very important from that article. However, it was two points that I felt were relevant to this thread and therefore worth noting.

The majority of this country is Conservative which doesn't bode well for Republicans if the Congress and Presidency are Democrats. Though considering much of the Democratic Congress and our President aren't Liberal, things do not fare well for Liberals such as myself either.

Not at all. Plenty of things were also very important from that article. However, it was two points that I felt were relevant to this thread and therefore worth noting. ....
LMAO. So, those were not the only two salient points that you got but they were the two relevant points?

Can't.....

stop.....

laughing.

You obviously weren't asking that. ....
There you go with your hallucinations. "Two things? That's all?" See those question marks?

.... There is more than two things obviously, however the two main points. I'm not about to go and list every single thing I can figure from that article. :eusa_eh:

DogBoy says there are "TWO main points" But FAILS to list them. He's rather be fixated upon you, and go on a personal attack sans vous...

Interesting...

Forum List

Back