Conservatives mock ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ hashtag

I think that what was being mocked it is another attempt of the do nothing but talk liberals to do nothing but talk. Thank goodness that the girls were able to escape on their own, no thanks to liberals who were too busy twittering each other.

Like the Somali Pirates, Boko Harem will not release them until they get their marching orders from your MessiahRushie. Like the Right, all terrorists worship Porky!

January 09, 2009
RUSH: Somali pirates.* These guys are actually terrorists, but just for the sake of this discussion, do you remember when they hijacked that huge Saudi Arabian supertanker? It was the biggest ship hijacking in the world, something like a hundred million dollars worth of oil in there. Remember what their original ransom was?* What was it?* What was their original ransom?* Their original ransom demand, I think, was in the five to seven million dollar range, and I chastised 'em.* I said, "Come on! You gotta go for at least 10%.* You got a hundred million dollars worth of oil." They upped it to ten million.* Remember?*

Rush Limbaugh is in charge of Boko Harem and the Somali pirates. All this time I thought he just did a radio talk show.
See you learn something new every day. What better way to send his orders to the terrorists of the world, both foreign and domestic. You saw his bragging that they upped their demands after getting his orders from listening to his show.
Are you calling your MessiahRushie a liar?

January 12, 2009
RUSH: How about these poor Somali pirates?* One of the funniest things I have ever seen.* They start out, they hijacked this hundred-million-dollar ship, a hundred million dollars worth of oil from Saudi Arabia, and they demand a ransom that's not nearly high enough, I think it was five or seven million bucks.* We on this program urged them to up the ransom price to at least 15 million.

Obviously Rush was right again.

Rush Limbaugh is in charge of Boko Harem and the Somali pirates. All this time I thought he just did a radio talk show.
See you learn something new every day. What better way to send his orders to the terrorists of the world, both foreign and domestic. You saw his bragging that they upped their demands after getting his orders from listening to his show.
Are you calling your MessiahRushie a liar?

January 12, 2009
RUSH: How about these poor Somali pirates?* One of the funniest things I have ever seen.* They start out, they hijacked this hundred-million-dollar ship, a hundred million dollars worth of oil from Saudi Arabia, and they demand a ransom that's not nearly high enough, I think it was five or seven million bucks.* We on this program urged them to up the ransom price to at least 15 million.

Obviously Rush was right again.

April 10, 2009
RUSH: By the way, I am shocked, and I'm a little angry.* I just read that the Somali marine organizers, the merchant marine organizers have now placed a bounty on the head, or a price on the head of the captain of the US vessel that they are holding hostage.* They are demanding $2 million for the release of Captain Phillips.* I'm looking at that and I'm saying, "What is it with you people?* You extort $15 million from the Saudis, you get five or six million from the Filipinos, our captain's only worth two?"

Surely they are refugees that deserve asylum and the full spectrum of the American welfare and social services systems...

Social justice for all !!! Lol

If it feels good... mock! Go ahead, you know you want to. Your in good company now. You know... birds of a feather.

Pointing out the obvious isn't mocking.

The hash-tag campaign wasn't a bad thing....but it was ineffective.

No. It WAS a bad thing. It demonstrated to the world just how inept our administration is.

A Special Ops team could've solved this problem in a couple of days. But of course, our spineless and testicle-deficient leader decided having his Wookie of a wife promote a useless hashtag was a better way to deal with the situation.

The truly sad part here is the whole world had already forgotten these girls till Boko Haram mocked the whole hashtag campaign which in it's self tells you how useless that was.

God only knows what shape those poor girls are in now. Probably half-starved and sexually abused to the point of near death.

Yeah? How has that hashtag campaign worked out for those poor girls? Any of them hashtag returned to their families yet? Or how about hashtag rescued?

Like the Somali Pirates, Boko Harem will not release them until they get their marching orders from your MessiahRushie. Like the Right, all terrorists worship Porky!

January 09, 2009
RUSH: Somali pirates.* These guys are actually terrorists, but just for the sake of this discussion, do you remember when they hijacked that huge Saudi Arabian supertanker? It was the biggest ship hijacking in the world, something like a hundred million dollars worth of oil in there. Remember what their original ransom was?* What was it?* What was their original ransom?* Their original ransom demand, I think, was in the five to seven million dollar range, and I chastised 'em.* I said, "Come on! You gotta go for at least 10%.* You got a hundred million dollars worth of oil." They upped it to ten million.* Remember?*

Ed's finally gone off the rails.

They just don't get it at Fox News... do they?

Conservatives mock 'Bring Back Our Girls' hashtag | MSNBC

Fox News contributors on Sunday scoffed at the “Bring Back Our Girls” hashtag recently created in support of finding the nearly 300 missing schoolgirls in Nigeria.

The international community has taken to Twitter using #BringBackOurGirls to encourage the release of the teenage girls. Boko Haram, a group of Islamist militants, attacked a school in Chibok nearly one month ago and kidnapped 276 individuals. Since, they took eight additional girls and threatened to “sell” them all on the market.

“I do not know how adults stand there facing a camera and say, ‘Bring Back Our Girls.’ Are these barbarians in the wilds of Nigeria supposed to check their Twitter accounts and say, ‘Uh-oh Michelle Obama is very cross with us, we better change our behavior?’” Will said on Fox News Sunday.
OK since Michelle's stupid photo op Boko Haram has taken many more hostages. And of course the girls have not been returned. I suspect a couple have been used in suicide bombings.
ANother Obama success story!

Fox News contributors on Sunday scoffed at the “Bring Back Our Girls” hashtag recently created in support of finding the nearly 300 missing schoolgirls in Nigeria.

The international community has taken to Twitter using #BringBackOurGirls to encourage the release of the teenage girls. Boko Haram, a group of Islamist militants, attacked a school in Chibok nearly one month ago and kidnapped 276 individuals. Since, they took eight additional girls and threatened to “sell” them all on the market.

“I do not know how adults stand there facing a camera and say, ‘Bring Back Our Girls.’ Are these barbarians in the wilds of Nigeria supposed to check their Twitter accounts and say, ‘Uh-oh Michelle Obama is very cross with us, we better change our behavior?’” Will said on Fox News Sunday.
OK since Michelle's stupid photo op Boko Haram has taken many more hostages. And of course the girls have not been returned. I suspect a couple have been used in suicide bombings.
Maybe James Taylor can sing 'em a song or two.

That should make everybody feel better.

Maybe you RW nuts can come up with a few jokes for that also? Classy...huh?

Maybe you RW nuts can come up with a few jokes for that also? Classy...huh?
Nothing fails like failure.

Yes, indeed. How DARE the FLOTUS stand for the cause of freedom and use social media to do it??!?!?

How dare she, Herr Schleimfurtzenscheisser?!?!?!?!

Lord, you really ARE retarded.

Yes, indeed. How DARE the FLOTUS stand for the cause of freedom and use social media to do it??!?!?

Remind me how much came from it.
It was an empty gesture. As empty as your head. Since her little PR stunt to assure us all she "cares" Boko Haram is increased their kidnapping and other activities.
Obama is a loser. Just like you, dipschit.

Remind me how much came from it.
It was an empty gesture. As empty as your head. Since her little PR stunt to assure us all she "cares" Boko Haram is increased their kidnapping and other activities.
Obama is a loser. Just like you, dipschit.
I guess you think Nancy Reagan was a failure since her just say no to drugs campaign was a failure by your standards as people are still doing drugs.

Meanwhile, dimocrap scum's favorite allies, goat-raping ragheads, are rounding up and executing 'educated' women.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM? :ssex:

Report: Islamic State Executing “Educated Women” In Iraq…
23B4A8D900000578-2858819-Chilling_Chained_Yazidi_sex_slaves_are_paraded_through_the_stree-m-1_1417678608694-550x314.jpg

Caveman no read, cavewoman no read.

Geneva (AFP) – The UN on Tuesday decried numerous executions of civilians in Iraq by the Islamic State group, warning that educated women appeared to be especially at risk.

The jihadist group is showing a “monstrous disregard for human life” in the areas it controls in Iraq, the UN human rights office said.

The group, which controls large swathes of territory in Iraq and in neighbouring war-ravaged Syria, last week published pictures of the “crucifixions” of two men accused of being bandits, and of a woman being stoned to death, allegedly for adultery.

Numerous other women have also reportedly been executed recently in IS-controlled areas, including Mosul, spokeswoman Ravina Shamdasani told reporters.

She said “educated, professional women, particularly women who have run as candidates in elections for public office, seem to be particularly at risk.”

“In just the first two weeks of this year, reports indicate that three female lawyers were executed,” Shamdasani said.

Forum List

Back