Conservatives mock ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ hashtag

Well, well, look here....

Boko Haram leader mocks campaign to free kidnapped girls

Boko Haram leader mocks campaign to free kidnapped girls - CBS News

JOHANNESBURG - Three months after the kidnapping of hundreds of Nigerian schoolgirls, the Islamic militant leader behind the abduction surfaced in a video Sunday with a defiant and dismissive message.

"'Bring Back Our Girls.' Ooooh! Bring back our army," he says on the video, jeering at the Nigerian military.

The social media campaign #BringBackOurGirls quickly drew worldwide attention to the plight of the Chibok schoolgirls.

Imagine that! Boko Haram, terrorist killers, mocking the hash-tag campaign just like conservatives here on this forum and elsewhere. Great minds think alike, don't they? :lol:

It's proof that the conservatives were right. The hash-tag campaign was a way for people to feel good about themselves while doing nothing that would truely help the girls.

If it feels good... mock! Go ahead, you know you want to. Your in good company now. You know... birds of a feather.

Imagine that! Boko Haram, terrorist killers, mocking the hash-tag campaign just like conservatives here on this forum and elsewhere. Great minds think alike, don't they? :lol:

He probably heard about from one of the UN peacekeepers using the various brothels in the area. And yes, he's mocking it because it's fucking retarded...that's why. Let me see, what's a terrorist going to care about....a moronic hashtag or a bomb dropped on his head....

No doubt Boko Haram heard it on the Rush Limbaugh show or the Free Republic forum. They love r-wing talk radio.

It may be time for you and your dad old rocks to huddle up and try to spin your retarded into something you never meant. You are so deep in the shitter you're hanging onto the last curve in the P-trap.

It's proof that the conservatives were right. The hash-tag campaign was a way for people to feel good about themselves while doing nothing that would truely help the girls.

If it feels good... mock! Go ahead, you know you want to. Your in good company now. You know... birds of a feather.

Pointing out the obvious isn't mocking.

The hash-tag campaign wasn't a bad thing....but it was ineffective.

He probably heard about from one of the UN peacekeepers using the various brothels in the area. And yes, he's mocking it because it's fucking retarded...that's why. Let me see, what's a terrorist going to care about....a moronic hashtag or a bomb dropped on his head....

No doubt Boko Haram heard it on the Rush Limbaugh show or the Free Republic forum. They love r-wing talk radio.

Sure they do. When did those programs get translated into Swahili?

It's YOU'RE. If you're going to try and mock someone, best do it properly lest you be thought a 'tard........ooops, too late...... You're a 'tard!:lol:

You've been mocked since this whole thing started. It's not like we're stepping it up when the exact result we predicted happens you simpleton.

I do find it interesting you only now, being openly mocked by the people you went to hashtag war with are considering them to be good company. We told you this was stupid and wasn't going to work. Now this has proven true. It's not that we're in good company it's the fact you so misread your enemy you are now the joke of not only those that told you but the butt of your hashtag war is now openly mocking you like we said they would.

Pointing out the obvious isn't mocking.

The hash-tag campaign wasn't a bad thing....but it was ineffective.

No. It WAS a bad thing. It demonstrated to the world just how inept our administration is.

The truly sad part here is the whole world had already forgotten these girls till Boko Haram mocked the whole hashtag campaign which in it's self tells you how useless that was.

th

Last edited:

JOHANNESBURG - Three months after the kidnapping of hundreds of Nigerian schoolgirls, the Islamic militant leader behind the abduction surfaced in a video Sunday with a defiant and dismissive message.

"'Bring Back Our Girls.' Ooooh! Bring back our army," he says on the video, jeering at the Nigerian military.

The social media campaign #BringBackOurGirls quickly drew worldwide attention to the plight of the Chibok schoolgirls.

Yeah, he sounded exactly like his MessiahRushie!
Remember it is common practice to claim the Dems are Commies because they say the CPUSA sounds just like them, therefore by the Right's exact same "logic" the Right are undeniably TERRORISTS.

The DittoHead Boko Harem leader spoke ENGLISH, the same language as his MessiahRushie!!!

The DittoHead Boko Harem leader spoke ENGLISH, the same language as his MessiahRushie!!!

Yeah? How has that hashtag campaign worked out for those poor girls? Any of them hashtag returned to their families yet? Or how about hashtag rescued?

Yeah? How has that hashtag campaign worked out for those poor girls? Any of them hashtag returned to their families yet? Or how about hashtag rescued?

Like the Somali Pirates, Boko Harem will not release them until they get their marching orders from your MessiahRushie. Like the Right, all terrorists worship Porky!

January 09, 2009
RUSH: Somali pirates.* These guys are actually terrorists, but just for the sake of this discussion, do you remember when they hijacked that huge Saudi Arabian supertanker? It was the biggest ship hijacking in the world, something like a hundred million dollars worth of oil in there. Remember what their original ransom was?* What was it?* What was their original ransom?* Their original ransom demand, I think, was in the five to seven million dollar range, and I chastised 'em.* I said, "Come on! You gotta go for at least 10%.* You got a hundred million dollars worth of oil." They upped it to ten million.* Remember?*

Like the Somali Pirates, Boko Harem will not release them until they get their marching orders from your MessiahRushie. Like the Right, all terrorists worship Porky!

January 09, 2009
RUSH: Somali pirates.* These guys are actually terrorists, but just for the sake of this discussion, do you remember when they hijacked that huge Saudi Arabian supertanker? It was the biggest ship hijacking in the world, something like a hundred million dollars worth of oil in there. Remember what their original ransom was?* What was it?* What was their original ransom?* Their original ransom demand, I think, was in the five to seven million dollar range, and I chastised 'em.* I said, "Come on! You gotta go for at least 10%.* You got a hundred million dollars worth of oil." They upped it to ten million.* Remember?*

Rush Limbaugh is in charge of Boko Harem and the Somali pirates. All this time I thought he just did a radio talk show.

January 09, 2009

Rush Limbaugh is in charge of Boko Harem and the Somali pirates. All this time I thought he just did a radio talk show.
See you learn something new every day. What better way to send his orders to the terrorists of the world, both foreign and domestic. You saw his bragging that they upped their demands after getting his orders from listening to his show.
Are you calling your MessiahRushie a liar?

January 12, 2009
RUSH: How about these poor Somali pirates?* One of the funniest things I have ever seen.* They start out, they hijacked this hundred-million-dollar ship, a hundred million dollars worth of oil from Saudi Arabia, and they demand a ransom that's not nearly high enough, I think it was five or seven million bucks.* We on this program urged them to up the ransom price to at least 15 million.

Forum List

Back