America's Re-Education Camps

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Anybody that knows anything about communism and communists, which I suspect is about 5% of you -- Tops, knows about their re-education camps.

Not really concentration camps, not a gulag or a prison or even a penal establishment of any kind.

They really were re-education camps. Camps intended to brainwash and 'teach' right-think.

I got news for you, people.

We have them here.

Just that here, we call it 'Sensitivity Training'

The 1st Amendment? FUCK the First Amendment. As far as libturds are concerned, you either get in line or you go to sensitivity training or you get shunned and humiliated.

Observe:

NFL Draft 2014: Don Jones fined, suspended by the Dolphins in wake of tweets critical of Michael Sam | NJ.com

Miami Dolphins defensive back Don Jones was fined an undisclosed amound and suspended form team activities in the wake of two tweets Jones sent out that were critical of Michael Sam kissing his boyfriend

Jones -- who has since made his Twitter account private -- will be allowed to rejoin the team once he completes "educational training."

People, this is just wrong. It is everything we Conservatives hate and despise about dimocraps.

It is just simply wrong to punish a man for his personal opinions.

Welcome to Amerika. Land of the Re-Education Camps.

I enjoyed watching the draft for a couple hours last week. Kinda fun.

Know why?

Because Sports is one of the few places, one of the few safe harbors, one of the last parts of American life that has been overtaken and corrupted by politics.

Baseball.... Well, let me tell you about baseball... My two favorite days of the year are my birthday and the last day of baseball season. It's like watching paint dry. Water boil. Less interesting than taking a shit.

Basketball just got hit with that Sterling debacle (they knew about Sterling all along) and has been the crookedest sport on earth since that thieving fucking lawyer Stern arrived anyway. Boring as FUCK. Like watch a pick-up game in the 'hood anymore.

But Football was the last bastion, the last place I could go and hide from the insanities of political correctness and dimocrap lies.

Now they've taken that away from us.

I watched (untill I couldn't anymore) the NFL Network for a little bit yesterday and they talked about that faggot motherfucker, Sam, more than they did ANY other player in the draft.

Like he's some kind of hero.

He's not. He's a faggot that had little to no chance of being drafted until he came out.

And the reason he came out was two fold.... Intertwining....

If he didn't get drafted, he could (and would) sue the NFL, claiming bias.

So, in order to keep from being sued, Goodell turned to his butt-buddy Jeff Fisher (which I TOTALLY predicted) and got him to draft him. Then Rich Eisen and the rest of the crew at NFL Network wouldn't shut about it for the next two days. And probably still haven't.

FUCK the NFL.

And FUCK Re-Education Camps.

Anybody that knows anything about communism and communists, which I suspect is about 5% of you -- Tops, knows about their re-education camps.

Not really concentration camps, not a gulag or a prison or even a penal establishment of any kind.

They really were re-education camps. Camps intended to brainwash and 'teach' right-think.

I got news for you, people.

We have them here.

Just that here, we call it 'Sensitivity Training'

The 1st Amendment? FUCK the First Amendment. As far as libturds are concerned, you either get in line or you go to sensitivity training or you get shunned and humiliated.

Observe:

NFL Draft 2014: Don Jones fined, suspended by the Dolphins in wake of tweets critical of Michael Sam | NJ.com

Miami Dolphins defensive back Don Jones was fined an undisclosed amound and suspended form team activities in the wake of two tweets Jones sent out that were critical of Michael Sam kissing his boyfriend

Jones -- who has since made his Twitter account private -- will be allowed to rejoin the team once he completes "educational training."

People, this is just wrong. It is everything we Conservatives hate and despise about dimocraps.

It is just simply wrong to punish a man for his personal opinions.

Welcome to Amerika. Land of the Re-Education Camps.

I enjoyed watching the draft for a couple hours last week. Kinda fun.

Know why?

Because Sports is one of the few places, one of the few safe harbors, one of the last parts of American life that has been overtaken and corrupted by politics.

Baseball.... Well, let me tell you about baseball... My two favorite days of the year are my birthday and the last day of baseball season. It's like watching paint dry. Water boil. Less interesting than taking a shit.

Basketball just got hit with that Sterling debacle (they knew about Sterling all along) and has been the crookedest sport on earth since that thieving fucking lawyer Stern arrived anyway. Boring as FUCK. Like watch a pick-up game in the 'hood anymore.

But Football was the last bastion, the last place I could go and hide from the insanities of political correctness and dimocrap lies.

Now they've taken that away from us.

I watched (untill I couldn't anymore) the NFL Network for a little bit yesterday and they talked about that faggot motherfucker, Sam, more than they did ANY other player in the draft.

Like he's some kind of hero.

He's not. He's a faggot that had little to no chance of being drafted until he came out.

And the reason he came out was two fold.... Intertwining....

If he didn't get drafted, he could (and would) sue the NFL, claiming bias.

So, in order to keep from being sued, Goodell turned to his butt-buddy Jeff Fisher (which I TOTALLY predicted) and got him to draft him. Then Rich Eisen and the rest of the crew at NFL Network wouldn't shut about it for the next two days. And probably still haven't.

FUCK the NFL.

And FUCK Re-Education Camps.

Do these camps have tennis and swimming pools?

What you have these days is a culture where social media is everywhere.... Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.... AND a business environment where no company wants to be seen to have any sort of opinions/biases that might upset potential customers.

So, you've got people (employees) with a multitude of opportunities to make comments to the entire world (while their profile shows exactly who they work for) and companies that don't want anyone on their payroll making any sort of opinionated comment at all, even on their own time, for fear of alienating potential customers/clients.

Where I work, we all know that they monitor any/all social media related to the company and have fired at least two individuals in the last year for making disparaging remarks about the company on Facebook from their desks in the office. They forced another employee to remove a Facebook post made from home that was unkind to the company, for fear of being fired. They also follow most employees FB/TWITTER accounts and fired an individual last year for posting beach photos after having called in "sick" to work.

The NBA, NFL, NHL, and MLB are all mega-corporations whose financial health is based almost entirely on the money that fans pour out for tickets, memorbilia, and souveniers. Having even one team in the league losing significant monies because their players can't preach the company line is NOT good for their business model. Therefore, they are going to be among the most aggressive in ensuring the "brand" doesn't end up with a black eye.

What is wrong with re-education camps?

What else are we supposed to do with the conservatives we arrest?

Thanks to Common Core, our public schools have become the re-education camps of America.

:lol:

The Right championed Common Core. Then Obama said he liked Common Core, and in true Orwellian fashion, the Right said, "We have always been at war with Common Core."

Talk about brainwashed proles!

Now you know.

What happens to people who refuse to attend sensitivity training? Do they get fired? Have their homes taken? Have their children become wards of the state? What's the penalty for refusing to have your brain washed?

And what kind of special retard compares the Soviet Gulag to a football team disciplining a bigot? And this special retard thinks he knows a thing or two about the Soviet Gulag? :lol:

Last edited:
Just look at all the USMB posters who have been banned and sent to re-education camps

We are not even allowed to talk about them. But they lead fruitfull lives weaving baskets and selling collector plates on ebay. They even have Bingo on Tuesday nights

Now you know.

What happens to people who refuse to attend sensitivity training? Do they get fired? Have their homes taken? Have their children become wards of the state? What's the penalty for refusing to have your brain washed?

Yes, to start

But it gets worse. They make you watch "The View" and Ellen Degeneres until you get your mind right

Last edited:
Thanks to Common Core, our public schools have become the re-education camps of America.

:lol:

The Right championed Common Core. Then Obama said he liked Common Core, and in true Orwellian fashion, the Right said, "We have always been at war with Common Core."

Talk about brainwashed proles!

Is anybody surprised that another lie is posted by the lyingest fuck on the Board?

http://www.usnews.com/news/special-...27/the-history-of-common-core-state-standards

You shouldn't be

Although they only recently captured national attention, the Common Core standards – which lay out what students should know and be able to do by each grade – have been in the works since at least 2008. It all started with former Arizona Gov. Janet Napolitano, who was the 2006-07 chair of the National Governors Association and now leads the University of California system, says Dane Linn, a vice president of the Business Roundtable who oversees its Education and Workforce Committee.

While serving as chair, Napolitano wrote an initiative for the year, as every past chair had done and as every chair has since. According to Linn, who at the time was serving as director of the NGA's Educational Policy Division, Napolitano's initiative had a strong focus on improving math and science education, as well as the workforce.

So Napolitano created a task force – composed of commissioners of education, governors, corporate chief executive officers and recognized experts in higher education – which in December 2008 released a report that Linn says would eventually serve as the building blocks of what became known as the Common Core State Standards, now adopted by 45 states and the District of Columbia.

Lying fuck. But, the POS is a dimocrap.

What else is new?

Another idiot that doesn't understand the first amendment.

Why do conservatives hates businesses? Aren't they free to make decisions that best suit them?

Drama queening 101

You should tell that to the ACLU when they defended the Nazis marching in Skokie. You're such an ignorant tool.

Yes we are seeing the encroachment on to personal liberty get worse every week. Donald Sterling was caught on an illegal tape saying things that arent polite. He gets fined and disciplined. Brendon Eich contrbutes money to a cause that Obama supported just 4 years ago and gets ousted from his job. Hirsan Ali becomes the victim of idiots at Brandeis because she has written things "offensive to Islam" including how Muslims oppress women. The list goes on and on. The idea that people are entitled to their opnions, even if they are unpopular, is going away, and with it the First Amendment.

Why do conservatives hates businesses? Aren't they free to make decisions that best suit them?

Why do liberals hate freedom? Are people entitled to their opinions, as long as they dont mind jail terms for expressing them?

Now you know.

Yes, to start

But it gets worse. They make you watch "The View" and Ellen Degeneres until you get your mind right
OK, OK ... just shoot me

Why do liberals hate freedom? Are people entitled to their opinions, as long as they dont mind jail terms for expressing them?

Nobody is in jail for expressing their opinion. Why do you feel the need to lie?

Nobody is in jail for expressing their opinion. Why do you feel the need to lie?

Not yet. Until not long ago no one was fined for expressing things people didnt like. But it's a slippery slope.

Forum List

Back