Conservatives: Do You Give

Power of attorney for most of that.

Most of society isn't going to be confortable giving children over to be raised by homos when its their standard practice to "recruit" underaged. But that's what this debate really boils down to isn't it? The "rights" that NAMBLA is pushing for.

And this statement right here shows there is no point in attempting to have a rational discussion with you. Holy fucking stone age.

Well if I am so in the stone age, why doesn't the Democratic Party run on the platform of allowing fighting to allow homosexuals the right to adopt children. I'm sure ya'll will win landslides. :lol:

Why don't republicans run on the platform of being able to rape babies while wearing Nazi uniforms? Everyone knows thats the driving force behind all their policies, right?

For the reasons I just stated in the above post.

This is really about pushing the NAMBLA agenda to get society to accept homosexuals and pedophilia.

LOL, the NAMBLA agenda? LMAO. Awesome.

How does the "NAMBLA Agenda" affect you directly?

Wow, what a sick individual you must be. NAMBLA wants it to be legal to rape little boys. I would think all of society would have a problem with that. But, apparently there are exceptions....like you.

Do you have difficulty in distinguishing legal activities (homosexuality) from illegal activities (child rape)????

Ahhh, now it makes sense. TheHawk is from Texas. Should have picked up on that earlier.

LOL, the NAMBLA agenda? LMAO. Awesome.

How does the "NAMBLA Agenda" affect you directly?

Wow, what a sick individual you must be. NAMBLA wants it to be legal to rape little boys. I would think all of society would have a problem with that. But, apparently there are exceptions....like you.

Do you have difficulty in distinguishing legal activities (homosexuality) from illegal activities (child rape)????

Nope, do you?

It doesn't impact my life, and by the way there is nothing preventing homos from getting married. You're talking about state recognition of such marriages. What does it effect you or any other homo if myself or the rest of society doesn't recognize their "gay marriage"?

O, health care decisions, inheritance laws, employer benefits, child custody, etc. etc. etc. Yanno....all the benefits you get from your marriage?

Most of society isn't going to be confortable giving children over to be raised by homos when its their standard practice to "recruit" underaged. But that's what this debate really boils down to isn't it? The "rights" that NAMBLA is pushing for.

Do you have any proof of current NAMBLA activities trying to push those "rights"??

NAMBLA only exists a tool to invoke fear by right wingers

Do you give a flying fuck about homosexuals and how they live their lives?

This is a spin off of Dr House's comment to Jerkbert in the thread on conservative homosexuals.

Do you support full legal equality between homosexuals and heterosexuals in all spheres of the law?

I have the right to marry someone of the opposite sex along with every other person living in the U.S., including a gay person. So, while I support civil unions, I don't see how 'gay rights' are any different than my rights? They can marry someone of the opposite sex the same as I can, no different rights there. So, the equal rights argument is a bit of a fallacy.

The way I have always seen the rights part of the debate is in regards to things like health insurance, the right to visit significant others in the hospital and things like that. Things that I as a straight person have given to me and take for granted that are not there for a homosexual couple.

As far as I am concerned the government needs to get out of the marriage business entirely and allow the church to deal with the marriage issue. To me that means that the government needs to establish "civil union" contracts that apply to both gay and straight.

Marriage being a rite of the church would of course be available to a homosexual couple through a church body that accepted the couple as they were.

Immie

Nope, do you?

If you are unable to distinguish between the rape of a child and consensual sex between consenting adults....it is obvious that you do

O, health care decisions, inheritance laws, employer benefits, child custody, etc. etc. etc. Yanno....all the benefits you get from your marriage?

Do you have any proof of current NAMBLA activities trying to push those "rights"??

Well, judging from the name Man BOY Love Association....

I'll let you defend these sick fucks...

The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) is a pedophile and pedarasty advocacy organization in the United States that works to abolish age of consent laws decriminalizing adult sexual contact with minors,[2][3] and for the release of all men who have been jailed for sexual contacts with minors that did not involve coercion.
North American Man/Boy Love Association - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If all the cons on this thread dun give a flying fuck about GLBT people, why are you so agitated at the thought they'd have the same rights and dignity that you have?

For me personally, it is that I dislike activists of all ilks especially the ones that try to force everyone else underneath their heals. That has been the M.O. of the GLBT movement. They are not willing to compromise i.e. civil unions for all. They want full marriage rights in all churches and that in my opinion is just plain wrong.

Immie

Well, judging from the name Man BOY Love Association....

I'll let you defend these sick fucks...

The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) is a pedophile and pedarasty advocacy organization in the United States that works to abolish age of consent laws decriminalizing adult sexual contact with minors,[2][3] and for the release of all men who have been jailed for sexual contacts with minors that did not involve coercion.
North American Man/Boy Love Association - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WTF does NAMBLA have to do with homosexuals being able to legally marry??

Can't argue with that. But how often is a gay man a "healthy, adjusted" person?

I will explain, if you are really open to learning.

I have an open mind. :cool:

Okay, let's test that theory.

A pedophile is an adult -- of either gender -- who sexually desires children so young, they have no secondary sex characteristics yet. With me so far? These people may have boyfriends or husbands, but those relationships are not satisfying, and many times are merely "covers" so they seem like everyone else and can better access prey.

You can call it evil or psychotic, but by whatever value system you apply, pedophilia is a life killing act against a child that society should and mostly does go to any length to eradicate. The people who pose the greatest risk to children are not strangers and they are certainly not gay men. They are pedophiles posing as straight, married men and women. Usually, they are known to the child's parents as extended family or friends.

A lesbian or gay man has no more sexual desire for a child than any normal straight person does. Many do have the same desire anyone else has to parent, by reproduction or adoption, and these rights should be respected, just as yours are.

WTF does NAMBLA have to do with homosexuals being able to legally marry??

I know it may be hard, but try to keep up sparky.

I already pointed out that gays already have the right to get married, nothing outlaws it.

I already pointed out that this whole "gay marriage" debate is really about getting the rest of society to recognize those "gay marriages", to force acceptance upon others.

I already pointed out that this whole "debate" is really about pushing forward the entire gay agenda.

And that includes forcing society to accept, and condone other issues outside of marriage such as gays openly serving in the military, gays adopting children, and gays "recruiting" children. NAMbLA is all about allowing gays adopting children.

Forum List

Back