Conservatives cheering for Russia's naked aggresion

BTW we were PROTECTING this country from you idiots failures not hating the USA.

Your the ones we hate

and you still are trying to kill this country.

BTW, somebody nominated Putin for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Why not? Obomba got one. Gotta love the Obamabots whining about 'Naked Aggression.' Their Dear Leader murders more innocent women & children per year, than Putin could ever imagine doing. The Dear Leader's drone attacks have murdered countless innocent civilians. It would take Putin several years to catch up with the Dear Leader's body count. Such sad little hypocrites.

POOR POOR MORONIC LEFT-WING NUTJOB;

can i have a list of bush and republican policies Dems DIDNT vote REPEATEDLY FOR; vote to continue, to fund, even extend; no matter what status the Democrat Party was in; minority of both chambers; majority of both chambers under bush, majority of both chambers under obama; and with the White House and Senate under obama?

i mean seriously jack-off truthmatters; it's higly relevant to your constant bitching about Republicans. you are whining about things you voted FOR WILLINGLY; even long after bush was gone

all you have is silly, lame and pathetic excuses for that.

idiots and hypocrites

i can debunk several liberal "facts"

record welfare and food stamps isnt "forward progress"

obama hasnt created jobs; there are about 1 million fewer Americans working now than at the height of the "Bush" recession

libs are losers who lie to themselves

You can't debunk them with your opinion, dumbass.

ur right dork; it isnt common sense that making MORE AMERICANS dependent on welfare and food stamps isnt a sign of forward progress

lol what an idiot you are

more minorities had jobs in the Bush/Republican years; more women too

true story

libs are losers who lie to themselves

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsDmPEeurfA]President Bush Addresses Nation on Economic Crisis - YouTube[/ame]

and then your fake economy crashed BEFORE Obama was even elected you idiot liar

your economic policies on the right CRASHED the entire word economy.

yet you blame others

1,154,000 Fewer Americans Working Today Than 6 Years Ago ...

CNS News › News*

Cybercast News Service

Feb 7, 2014 - (CNSNews.com) - 1,154,000 fewer Americans are working today than six ... of the 155,460,000 actively participating in the labor force during the month. Thus ... FNC Shows Flashback to Obama Ridiculing Romney: '1980s Are ...

libs voted for the economic policies this idiot is crying like a baby about; during the bush years and long after bush left office and Dems became the Majority Party'

idiot

obama made permanent 98% of the Bush tax cuts; and extended the ones for the top brackets when dems still held both chambers of Congress with majorities that were BIGGER from Day One than any Repub majority Bush ever had

idiots and hypocrites

moron truthmatters; are you aware this board is about the crisis in the Ukraine?

why are you such a loser and so inconsiderate in your unhinged hatred of all things on the Right; that you cant even manage to stick to the topic?
i

why must others be dragged to your level? where are the board monitors?

and why dont you seek thearapy unglued left-wing idiot?

Guess the Obambot dimwits thought everyone forgot about them licking ole Hugo Chavez's cancer-ridden butthole back in the day. And remember the Iraqi 'Shoe-Thrower?' Oh Gawd, they just adored that douche. Still do i bet. They used to wet their panties with excitement anytime anyone insulted their BOOOOSH Boogeyman. They actually sided with Bin Laden more often than they did the American President.

So this kind of post is pretty hilarious. In the end, Dem assholes loved anyone who hated America and George Bush. I know they'll try to lie about that now, but we do remember the Posters here who used engage in that shameful bizarre behavior. I won't name names, but we know who they are. Here's a little hint though, some of em are on this thread right now. Anyway, i'm gonna have to call Bullshit on this thread and move on. Dem assholes are the last people who can legitimately whine about this. Have a nice day. See ya. :)

Last edited:
As much as I dislike the posters on this board cheering Putin there is someone who trumps that, Representative Rogers. That a sitting U.S. Representative would go on a Sunday talk show and openly and blatantly criticize the President while a major international incident is occurring. Rep. Rogers himself states how significant the crisis is. I would love to see him in front of a Congressional hearing. Anyone with even the smallest concept of national security knows that one does not openly criticize the Commander in Chief in time of national crisis. This is why we must defeat as many Republicans as we can possibility can this fall. They have lost any regard whatsoever for national interests and national security. Trying to grab a little personal gain at the expense of national security? Disgusting. One really has to question where his priorities really lie.

Too bad you were born human, you would have made a wonderful Lemming.

As a active member of the Armed Services, Intelligence Community, or Congress one does not openly criticize the Commander in Chief during crisis. They just don't. It wasn't even an attack on policy. It was a personal attack. WTF

Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., said Sunday the crisis in Ukraine presents another situation in which President Obama is getting out-maneuvered on the global stage by Russian President Vladimir Putin, saying, “Putin is playing chess, and I think we’re playing marbles.”

“It’s not even close,” Rogers, chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, told “Fox News Sunday.”

Rogers: Putin 'running circles' around the United States | Fox News

Rep. Rogers is all over the place on this one. Now he is going to blame the intelligence community for the reason he is blaming the President. There is going to be an investigation. I sure hope he finds what he is looking for. Somehow I am sure he will.

Why It's Wrong To Claim U.S. Intel 'Failed' To Predict Russia's Invasion Of Ukraine | ThinkProgress
Rep. Mike Rogers (R-MI), chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, went a step further on Tuesday, announcing an investigation into the intelligence that went into the reported intelligence community conclusion that Putin would not invade Ukraine. If given a better assessment, the United States “could have engaged in a more intense diplomatic discussion,” Rogers said in an interview with Politico. “There are lots of other things we could have done, including by the way getting through a period [where the president] doesn’t know exactly what we want to do.”

Guess the Obambot dimwits thought everyone forgot about them licking ole Hugo Chavez's cancer-ridden butthole back in the day. And remember the Iraqi 'Shoe-Thrower?' Oh Gawd, they just adored that douche. Still do i bet. They used to wet their panties with excitement anytime anyone insulted their BOOOOSH Boogeyman. They actually sided with Bin Laden more often than they did the American President.

So this kind of post is pretty hilarious. In the end, Dem assholes loved anyone who hated America and George Bush. I know they'll try to lie about that now, but we do remember the Posters here who used engage in that shameful bizarre behavior. I won't name names, but we know who they are. Here's a little hint though, some of em are on this thread right now. Anyway, i'm gonna have to call Bullshit on this thread and move on. Dem assholes are the last people who can legitimately whine about this. Have a nice day. See ya. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

This just never gets old.

Be interesting to see how the Soviet cheer squad and Obama haters react now that our forces are deploying into harms way. Air Force deploying in Lietuva and USS Truxton into the Black Sea.

Don't know if this is getting any coverage in the U.S but a taped conversation between Estonia's Foreign Minister and the head of EU Foreign Affairs supports Putin's allegations that a Far Right coup has taken place in Ukraine. It suggests current government officials organized the sniper attacks in Kiev where both police and protesters were shot dead.

British EU chief hears Ukraine shooting claim in bugged call

So a phone call between two people who had nothing to do with the event proves that Ukraine officials ordered their soldiers to shoot protestors? Well a friend of my father's brother's uncle says your full of shit. Her personally witnessed the event and says there were no snipers present.

Forum List

Back