Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew this was coming sooner or later. Then again, weren't you just using dead kids in an effort to push your gun control agenda? Gee, I wonder what could be worse than that?

Trying to prevent more dead kids is a bad thing in TrumpWorld?

We all know you don't give a damn about dead kids. When did you ever complain about all the kids in Chicago getting shot every night?

Shup finger boi. You have no idea what I give a damn about.

Sure I do. We can easily determine that by what you post.

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

The Leftists New Screeching Thing the Skinhead Bull Dyke Emma Gonzalez doesn't seem that TRAUMATISED in the below picture does she also her friends do not either:

51pWTWsBTG6fbA6IVycX0w.png

g0Cim2F6RTK64nEfA2eU2w.png

^^^^ Laughing and having a good time in front of the cameras, the Official Screeching Performance in front of the other camera for show. I mean if you had just been in the situation where some maniac shot up peoples in front of you and you survived the entire massacre how would you be just a few days after? Would you be TRAUMATISED and SHOCKED and UPSET or would you be laughing and having a good time in front of the camera for the Presstitutes?

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

ROFL! I knew some lying leftwing douche bag would get around to this. It's their stock in trade. The whole reason the leftwing scum put the kids up to demanding gun control is so they could attack anyone who disagreed as "attacking" the victims. That is how fucking sleazy thse vermin are. There is no bar so low that a snowflake won't slither under it.

iu

I guess you caught us. Nobody would believe those kids might have their own opinions about all their friends being killed, Right?
Nobody does, asshole. Their leftwing parents and teachers put them up to it. The only opinions they have are the ones their parents and teachers have drilled into them. This thing is a scam, a con, a fraud.

Did Hannity tell you that? You obviously don't know any high school kids.

We all went to high school, dumbass. You know as well as I do that kids that age are as gullible as you can be.

How many of your friends were killed in front of you while you were at school?

The Leftists New Screeching Thing the Skinhead Bull Dyke Emma Gonzalez doesn't seem that TRAUMATISED in the below picture does she also her friends do not either:

^^^^ Laughing and having a good time in front of the cameras, the Official Screeching Performance in front of the other camera for show. I mean if you had just been in the situation where some maniac shot up peoples in front of you and you survived the entire massacre how would you be just a few days after? Would you be TRAUMATISED and SHOCKED and UPSET or would you be laughing and having a good time in front of the camera for the Presstitutes?

I read they partied like rock stars with the media. Those pictures confirm what I read.

ROFL! I knew some lying leftwing douche bag would get around to this. It's their stock in trade. The whole reason the leftwing scum put the kids up to demanding gun control is so they could attack anyone who disagreed as "attacking" the victims. That is how fucking sleazy thse vermin are. There is no bar so low that a snowflake won't slither under it.

iu

I guess you caught us. Nobody would believe those kids might have their own opinions about all their friends being killed, Right?
Nobody does, asshole. Their leftwing parents and teachers put them up to it. The only opinions they have are the ones their parents and teachers have drilled into them. This thing is a scam, a con, a fraud.

We all went to high school, dumbass. You know as well as I do that kids that age are as gullible as you can be.

If I said 30, would that mean everything I said was true?

Conservatives feel at home in a third world shit hole with lots of violence. Remember they want America to become somalia!!!

when you realize that then you understand why they want their machine guns and bible ruling over you.

Democrats run all the third world shit holes in this country.

iu

Well you obviously were because you haven’t had an original thought since I’ve been here. All you do is parrot Dumb Donald’s tweets.

iu

Well you obviously were because you haven’t had an original thought since I’ve been here. All you do is parrot Dumb Donald’s tweets.

I'm not the one who reguritates all the leftwing pap dispensed in highschool and college.

You are.

I understand. Your just a disgusting person who likes to spout hateful shit and whine when anyone points that out. You really need to get someone to take that stick out of your ass. Attacking the survivors doesn't prove your case. It just displays your hateful attitude.

I understand. Your just a disgusting person who likes to spout hateful shit and whine when anyone points that out. You really need to get someone to take that stick out of your ass. Attacking the survivors doesn't prove your case. It just displays your hateful attitude.

Liberal Dictionary:
==================================================
Hate - truth

I read they partied like rock stars with the media. Those pictures confirm what I read.

Where did you read that? Alex jones?

It would be a lie just like all the other crap you spout.

It would be a lie just like all the other crap you spout.

Are you attacking the victim?

If so people need the footage of that so it can be blasted across all Social Media from YouTube to Twitter to all in between, again there is nothing to say in any of these pictures that those people are sad, upset, give a shit, are traumatised etc but publicly you have well rehearsed Teenage SJWs screeching pre-prepared Anti-Gun Lobby Mantra for the cameras.

If so people need the footage of that so it can be blasted across all Social Media from YouTube to Twitter to all in between, again there is nothing to say in any of these pictures that those people are sad, upset, give a shit, are traumatised etc but publicly you have well rehearsed Teenage SJWs screeching pre-prepared Anti-Gun Lobby Mantra for the cameras.
I'm sure they memorized the pap their parents and teachers handed to them like good obedient little drones.

Last edited:
Conservatives feel at home in a third world shit hole with lots of violence. Remember they want America to become somalia!!!

when you realize that then you understand why they want their machine guns and bible ruling over you.

Holy freaking Toledo! Next session ask your therapist to up the voltage.You're insane.

They do not look traumatised ANY of them, they look like they are having a great time.

I'm not the one who reguritates all the leftwing pap dispensed in highschool and college.

You are.

If you hadn't dropped out to start your career in picking up tin cans and selling weed, you could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back