Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lefties are attacking guns which they want to ban, over the real reason behind the latest shooting.

They are throwing everything and the kitchen sink to ban guns.

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

So your first sentence is a lie. I stopped reading right after that. I give no credence to liars.

Remember something progressives.

Simply because you are outraged does not automatical qualify you as being right.

Conservatives feel at home in a third world shit hole with lots of violence. Remember they want America to become somalia!!!

when you realize that then you understand why they want their machine guns and bible ruling over you.

Holy freaking Toledo! Next session ask your therapist to up the voltage.You're insane.
DWg-owJU8AAdOtY.jpg

Indoctrination is the correct word to use.

If you are saying the gun was in any way responsible for the shooting, or it was the only thing necessary to get there, you are a complete moron.

The lefties want to ban guns, we all know that. They are using the dead people to get that done. I can assure you, they don't give a fuck about the children, although they do care a lot about indoctrinating them to their cause.

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

The Leftists New Screeching Thing the Skinhead Bull Dyke Emma Gonzalez doesn't seem that TRAUMATISED in the below picture does she also her friends do not either:

51pWTWsBTG6fbA6IVycX0w.png

g0Cim2F6RTK64nEfA2eU2w.png

^^^^ Laughing and having a good time in front of the cameras, the Official Screeching Performance in front of the other camera for show. I mean if you had just been in the situation where some maniac shot up peoples in front of you and you survived the entire massacre how would you be just a few days after? Would you be TRAUMATISED and SHOCKED and UPSET or would you be laughing and having a good time in front of the camera for the Presstitutes?

I understand. Your just a disgusting person who likes to spout hateful shit and whine when anyone points that out. You really need to get someone to take that stick out of your ass. Attacking the survivors doesn't prove your case. It just displays your hateful attitude.

They do not look traumatised ANY of them, they look like they are having a great time.

Here's the tweet by the CBS reporter.

IMG_7392-426x600.jpg

The Leftists New Screeching Thing the Skinhead Bull Dyke Emma Gonzalez doesn't seem that TRAUMATISED in the below picture does she also her friends do not either:

^^^^ Laughing and having a good time in front of the cameras, the Official Screeching Performance in front of the other camera for show. I mean if you had just been in the situation where some maniac shot up peoples in front of you and you survived the entire massacre how would you be just a few days after? Would you be TRAUMATISED and SHOCKED and UPSET or would you be laughing and having a good time in front of the camera for the Presstitutes?

I understand. Your just a disgusting person who likes to spout hateful shit and whine when anyone points that out. You really need to get someone to take that stick out of your ass. Attacking the survivors doesn't prove your case. It just displays your hateful attitude.

They do not look traumatised ANY of them, they look like they are having a great time.

So now you're an expert on trauma, and a picture or two tells you everything you need to know. Sounds about like what would come from a silly twat.

Nobody does, asshole. Their leftwing parents and teachers put them up to it. The only opinions they have are the ones their parents and teachers have drilled into them. This thing is a scam, a con, a fraud.

Did Hannity tell you that? You obviously don't know any high school kids.

We all went to high school, dumbass. You know as well as I do that kids that age are as gullible as you can be.

Well you obviously were because you haven’t had an original thought since I’ve been here. All you do is parrot Dumb Donald’s tweets.

I'm not the one who reguritates all the leftwing pap dispensed in highschool and college.

You are.

If you hadn't dropped out to start your career in picking up tin cans and selling weed, you could.

You mean I could aspire to be as stupid and brainwashed as you?

Running the numbers:

32,957 dead from drug overdoses every year.

30 dead from school shootings.

Ban guns, legalize drugs, for the kids!

It's this tweet where the kid gives it up that they are rehearsed.

30em5fmq_normal.jpg
Cameron Kasky @cameron_kasky

We’re not afraid of people trying to exploit us. We’ve practiced. We know their slimy tactics. Thankfully, most news networks we’ve worked with are interested in telling the right stories. I am eternally grateful for that. Keep an eye out. Thank you https://twitter.com/chetpowell/status/965394875259785218 …

7:18 PM - Feb 18, 2018

Usual leftist trickery.

They are willing to do anything to disarm the people, because without guns they can have absolute control.

It's this tweet where the kid gives it up that they are rehearsed.

30em5fmq_normal.jpg
Cameron Kasky @cameron_kasky

We’re not afraid of people trying to exploit us. We’ve practiced. We know their slimy tactics. Thankfully, most news networks we’ve worked with are interested in telling the right stories. I am eternally grateful for that. Keep an eye out. Thank you https://twitter.com/chetpowell/status/965394875259785218 …

7:18 PM - Feb 18, 2018

Oh my. deciding what you will say before you are put in front of a national TV camera. I'll bet nobody ever did that before.

So now you're an expert on trauma, and a picture or two tells you everything you need to know. Sounds about like what would come from a silly twat.

The pictures of them have been seen by Mr. Lucy a fully qualified Psychiatrist and also about six of his colleagues and they are all experts in trauma and psychological trauma and they all think those teenagers are displaying no sign of any traumatisation on any level.

"Sounds about like what would come from a silly twat."

You have nothing intelligent to offer, this is illustrated by your One Liners with added Name Calling thrown in.

You literally stand on the graves of dead people to push your agenda, and then claim others are bad? Fail?

The pictures of them have been seen by Mr. Lucy a fully qualified Psychiatrist and also about six of his colleagues and they are all experts in trauma and psychological trauma and they all think those teenagers are displaying no sign of any traumatisation on any level.

You have nothing intelligent to offer, this is illustrated by your One Liners with added Name Calling thrown in.

Wow. I didn't know psychiatrists could diagnose anyone with just a picture or two. Do they have any other super powers? You understand your post is as funny and unbelievable as a 3 year old saying somebody else peed in his bed, don't you

why do you constantly whine ?
27992976_1387358928035235_2909019601458889633_o.jpg
Most of those deaths are gang related. They're counting gang members as "children."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back