Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.

undertherqadar

Feb 1, 2018
What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

:CryingCow:

If its msn it must be true.
You liberals attack every available angle, I'll give ya that.
btw, I haven't heard liberals attack Cruz.
You'd think he was Rosa Parks or somethin

my my joined feb. 1st and 200 post already. You might wanna look into getting a job

Yep...old Democrat trick. Find a victim group considered beyond attack and use it to attack others. Could be a gold star mom one day ...traumatized juveniles the next.
Doesn’t seem to be working as well Post 2016 does it? :)

That's right! After you Democrats get done killing millions of babies at your Holy Shrine of Planned Parenthood, then kill more innocent children in your godless "gun-free-zones" so that attackers know just where to go for their helpless sitting ducks, we Conservatives line up to point out how the Left is using the remaining survivors as political pawns now to be spokes models for their national effort to blame the guns. Just remember one thing Radar, the guns didn't kill those kids, you did.

my my joined feb. 1st and 200 post already. You might wanna look into getting a job

That’s fewer than 10 posts a day. The Russian trolls here are posting 30 to 50 posts per day.

Every day we watch conservatives sink to new levels of inhumanity and self deception. You spew fear and hate at everyone who doesn’t subscribe to the bullshit you’re peddling.

I thought the attacks on the Sandy Hook parents were beyond the pale but this is a new low for right right wing media.

On a positive note these kids are going to be voting in a few years and they will demolish anyone who is funded by the NRA.

This is a tipping point. There is no going back.

ROFL! I knew some lying leftwing douche bag would get around to this. It's their stock in trade. The whole reason the leftwing scum put the kids up to demanding gun control is so they could attack anyone who disagreed as "attacking" the victims. That is how fucking sleazy thse vermin are. There is no bar so low that a snowflake won't slither under it.

iu

I read the title and the first sentence, and that was enough to see the OP is a filthy liar. You libs. don't know when to quit.

Their morals and ethics went out the window as Putin installed Filthy Don into office.

No their morals were gone when they started all the baseless attacks and endless investigations against the Clintons. It’s been downhill for them ever since.

Electing an racist conman who is beholding to Putin is the logical conclusion to the dishonesty and fear mongering Republicans have pursued since Reagan.

I knew this was coming sooner or later. Then again, weren't you just using dead kids in an effort to push your gun control agenda? Gee, I wonder what could be worse than that?

Trying to prevent more dead kids is a bad thing in TrumpWorld?

I knew this was coming sooner or later. Then again, weren't you just using dead kids in an effort to push your gun control agenda? Gee, I wonder what could be worse than that?

We all know you don't give a damn about dead kids. When did you ever complain about all the kids in Chicago getting shot every night?

ROFL! I knew some lying leftwing douche bag would get around to this. It's their stock in trade. The whole reason the leftwing scum put the kids up to demanding gun control is so they could attack anyone who disagreed as "attacking" the victims. That is how fucking sleazy thse vermin are. There is no bar so low that a snowflake won't slither under it.

iu

I guess you caught us. Nobody would believe those kids might have their own opinions about all their friends being killed, Right?

iu

I guess you caught us. Nobody would believe those kids might have their own opinions about all their friends being killed, Right?
Nobody does, asshole. Their leftwing parents and teachers put them up to it. The only opinions they have are the ones their parents and teachers have drilled into them. This thing is a scam, a con, a fraud.

We all know you don't give a damn about dead kids. When did you ever complain about all the kids in Chicago getting shot every night?

Shup finger boi. You have no idea what I give a damn about.

iu

Nobody does, asshole. Their leftwing parents and teachers put them up to it. The only opinions they have are the ones their parents and teachers have drilled into them. This thing is a scam, a con, a fraud.

Did Hannity tell you that? You obviously don't know any high school kids.

iu

Did Hannity tell you that? You obviously don't know any high school kids.

We all went to high school, dumbass. You know as well as I do that kids that age are as gullible as you can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back