Conservatives are more fearful than liberals, the basis of their beliefs...

But one question, how would you feel if all schools were conservative? There’s your answer
Bulshit propaganda is conservative, truth and Justice are liberal after 35 years of total GOP BS, hate propaganda and idiocy like this.
what propaganda?
Fox Rush Savage heritage Breitbart etc etc all the same crap with no evidence. Poor America. The rich pay too much in taxes, all Democrats are corrupt and Evil Etc
and don't you just love that you lead with propaganda.
I don't understand that comment.

. The crap you people believe about liberals and the world in general... Just amazing.
Why would you worry about what people think about a group of which you are not a member?
I've got this thing about truth. You dupes would not understand that I guess... The hateful crap you believe about liberals Democrats Hillary Obama holder Muslims gays the French etc etc etc just amazing... You're the stupidest voters in the modern world by far and the reason the United States is a GOP mess.
I didn't vote for trump, you moronic child.

You wouldn't know an actual liberal principle if it smacked you along side the head, either. Your posts in the Israel section makes you look more like a neo nazi than anything else.
You don't need to vote for Trump to be a brainwashed dupe of GOP propaganda. How so in Israel section. I'm against right-wingers is real too. Lying violent sacks of s***.
Have you ever considered learning to write at even a high school level?

How far did you make it?
Masters in history. Blame the smartphone. And I'm not trying to impress anybody on here I'm slumming LOL.

. The crap you people believe about liberals and the world in general... Just amazing.
Why would you worry about what people think about a group of which you are not a member?
I've got this thing about truth. You dupes would not understand that I guess... The hateful crap you believe about liberals Democrats Hillary Obama holder Muslims gays the French etc etc etc just amazing... You're the stupidest voters in the modern world by far and the reason the United States is a GOP mess.

You wouldn't know an actual liberal principle if it smacked you along side the head, either. Your posts in the Israel section makes you look more like a neo nazi than anything else.
Fairness to Palestinians and questioning blind Allegiance 2 Netanyahu is neo-nazism now?

You don't need to vote for Trump to be a brainwashed dupe of GOP propaganda. How so in Israel section. I'm against right-wingers is real too. Lying violent sacks of s***.

How far did you make it?
Masters in history. Blame the smartphone. And I'm not trying to impress anybody on here I'm slumming LOL.
Oh, how cute. Your politics are utterly simple minded and childish, while you write at something less than middle school proficiency, and now you are actually attempting to claim you have a Masters in history?

I'm glad to hear it. I'm the former treasurer to the deposed prime minister of Nigeria, myself and I have a little financial offer that might interest you.

How far did you make it?
Oh, how cute. Your politics are utterly simple minded and childish, while you write at something less than middle school proficiency, and now you are actually attempting to claim you have a Masters in history?

I'm glad to hear it. I'm the former treasurer to the deposed prime minister of Nigeria, myself and I have a little financial offer that might interest you.
The truth is pretty simple and repetitive once you figure it out, as opposed to the incredible imagination behind your imaginary planet, Dupe.

Democrats are violent.
They are violent pussies according to you idiots... LOL. Congratulations on voting against the interests of your family and friends and the country for 35 years now...

They are violent children, and like children, dangerous when they find weapons.
As if it is hard to have weapons, super dupe. The crap you people believe about liberals and the world in general... Just amazing.

Democrats, aka children, are violent creatures who should not have access to weapons.

If they stop acting like spoiled children and stop rioting all the time, they could shed that image. Not holding my breath though.
Every weekend last year Democrats had huge protests with no violence at all, but all you know about is a few antifa punks and some gangster wannabes hiding out behind BLM all in Berkeley or Oakland and all last February... You're brainwashed functional morons who live on an imaginary planet where Democrats are all evil and corrupt and the rich pay too much in taxes. Idiot.

Hey, I see what you did there. You have no consequential response, so you tried a juvenile insult, hoping to deflect attention from your lack of substance. That works great, on the playground.

Democrats are just plain violent and petulant when they don't get their way.

But one question, how would you feel if all schools were conservative? There’s your answer
Bulshit propaganda is conservative, truth and Justice are liberal after 35 years of total GOP BS, hate propaganda and idiocy like this.
what propaganda?
Fox Rush Savage heritage Breitbart etc etc all the same crap with no evidence. Poor America. The rich pay too much in taxes, all Democrats are corrupt and Evil Etc
and don't you just love that you lead with propaganda.
I don't understand that comment.

You have aptly demonstrated that you understand very little. You love to tell everyone smart you are, how big you are but the truth is you play a role on the internet. Nothing you post speaks of any education at all. Sorry , but I believe you're a little man with a little dick looking for virtual relevance. I fear only snakes and Doctors, not a little man like you.

That's how the Ass Clown was elected FEAR--fear of Muslims--
Why would any Americans fear moslems?

911.jpg

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

The more fearful in childhood the more conservative as adults, but if you make them feel safer, they change into liberals. What the hell is so awful about taxing the bloated Rich More, living wage, good vacation, parental Leave paid... Dupes?

Why do Liberals fear the rich so much?
If a Liberal is rich do they hate themselves?
Left Wingers are psycho.

Pr

The more fearful in childhood the more conservative as adults, but if you make them feel safer, they change into liberals. What the hell is so awful about taxing the bloated Rich More, living wage, good vacation, parental Leave paid... Dupes?

That's how the Ass Clown was elected FEAR--fear of Mexicans--fear of Muslims--fear of South Korea--fear of their own shadows.

trumpshockreuters.jpg

1. Hypersensitivity to Threat
Science has unequivocally shown that the conservative brain has an exaggerated fear response when faced with stimuli that may be perceived as threatening. A classic studyin the journal Science found that conservatives have a stronger physiological reaction to startling noises and graphic images compared to liberals. A brain-imaging studypublished in Current Biology revealed that those who lean right politically tend to have a larger amygdala — a structure that is electrically active during states of fear and anxiety. And a 2014 fMRI study found that it is possible to predict whether someone is a liberal or conservative simply by looking at their brain activity while they view threatening or disgusting images, such as mutilated bodies. Specifically, the brains of self-identified conservatives generated more activity overall in response to the disturbing images.

So how does this help explain the unbridled loyalty of Trump supporters? These brain responses are automatic, and not influenced by logic or reason. As long as Trump continues his fear mongering by constantly portraying Muslims and Mexican immigrants as imminent dangers, many conservative brains will involuntarily light up like light bulbs being controlled by a switch. Fear keeps his followers energized and focused on safety. And when you think you’ve found your protector, you become less concerned with remarks that would normally be seen as highly offensive.

1. Terror Management Theory
A well-supported theory from social psychology, called Terror Management Theory, explains why Trump’s fear mongering is doubly effective.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters' brains

We should be afraid of Muslims. They will happily murder all of us given the chance. Conservatives just happen to have rational fears based on logic and reasoning. Regressives fear being told their deviant behaviors are wrong.

and when you think about it, how do truly fearful people react to that which is threatening? Do they confront it, or hide from it?

Regressives are so fearful of Islam that they grovel in front of it, rolling on their back and peeing on their bellies. They defend it, they lie about it, they call people names who criticize it and they absolutely refuse to even learn the first thing about it, thus is their fear.

They've already done scientific studies on this. (Conservatives are more fearful than liberals)--Scroll back to post # 14 on this thread and read the entire article--because it goes into ignorance also. You're not only scared but you're stupid too.

There are scientific studies, and then there are garbage studies pretending to be scientific studies. Progressives, like most children, like to think of themselves as smart, brave and compassionate, and they revel in reports by other smart, brave and compassionate progressives, that support and reenforce their fantasy.

We should be afraid of Muslims. They will happily murder all of us given the chance. Conservatives just happen to have rational fears based on logic and reasoning. Regressives fear being told their deviant behaviors are wrong.
99 percent plus of Muslims are no danger at all, Super Dupe fear Mongered idiot conservative. See OP.

Bullshit. Muslims gladly enable the extremists. Just look at good old “secular and moderate” Turkey. Every time Muslims are allowed to vote, they vote in more and more extremists. The Ataturks has to overthrow them every decade or so, but the Hussein didn’t lift a finger to help the Ataturks last time Turkey was due for a purging. Now we have Obama friend Erdogan and Turkey is going the way of the rest of the Muslim world.

Not all Germans were evil Nazis. Should we had ignored the Nazis because “most Germans” were good people? The “non-violent” Muslims are enablers of the extremists. Muslims have zero intentions of conforming to Western culture when they invade Western countries. They are only here to breed and eventually replace everyone else. You’re a fool if you think anything else.

How do you know most Germans were "good" people? You don't. All German's were Nazi's during the war that lived in Germany--that's for certain. Where were the good ones then?

If your "good" Germans couldn't stop Hitler & the Nazi's, why do you expect differently from good Muslims?

I don’t expect different from “good Muslims”, which is why we should reject Muslims entirely.
That's because you're a brainwashed ignorant functional racist bigot. Change the channel..

Refugees are not invading the West, they are fleeing the insanity of Syria and the Great Depression of sub-Saharan Africa. They are about as dangerous as kittens. Thanks for destroying the Mideast and the economy of much of the world, stupid GOP and silly Dupes.

Wow! I would never imagine anyone calling Obama and Clinton stupid, silly GOP dupes. Way to go Franco. But, you did go a little far when you referred to them as GOP.

Unwarranted fear is what motivates the authoritarian, reactionary right: fear of change and diversity, fear of expressions of individual liberty, and fear of dissent.

Seriously ... who do you think you're kidding..:tongue-44:

...just admit it, you're one of the most intolerant, biased and racist members on the USMB and you use the Constitution and Bill of Rights like toilet paper.. I doubt that you're even an American.. You're more like a liberal nazi bot..
Anyone who says liberal Nazi is a brainwashed functional moron. Liberal fascism is drivel anywhere but the right-wing imaginary planet.

Soo .. you took it personally and you're a tad pissed.. mmm .. :wink_2:

wording wise.. "liberal nazi bot" fit's plenty of members around here, it's like an epidemic plague sorta thing.....:lol:
Nazism and fascism are right wing nationalist racist garbage, like your propaganda.

Nazism and fascism are no more right wing than you are, Franco. Anywhere that progressives gain power, in any arena from Academia to politics, fascism soon follows. You have met the enemy, Franco, and they are you.

what propaganda?

Evidence?

what propaganda?
so genius, what is a fair share? explain it for me.

Your link is to the front page of WAPO with about a hundred anti-Trump stories (no surprise there, what with their Trump hit squad and all). In reference to this study you mention, my question is: If having a fearful childhood produces Conservatives, then why aren't the inner cities loaded with Conservatives?
Blacks actually are more conservative than most Democrats... Unfortunately they also know which party has all the bigots in it...
Unfortunately for the repugs, that is. Same could be said for Latinos, Asians, Jews, and Muslims.

Unwarranted fear is what motivates the authoritarian, reactionary right: fear of change and diversity, fear of expressions of individual liberty, and fear of dissent.

Seriously ... who do you think you're kidding..:tongue-44:

...just admit it, you're one of the most intolerant, biased and racist members on the USMB and you use the Constitution and Bill of Rights like toilet paper.. I doubt that you're even an American.. You're more like a liberal nazi bot..
Anyone who says liberal Nazi is a brainwashed functional moron. Liberal fascism is drivel anywhere but the right-wing imaginary planet.

Soo .. you took it personally and you're a tad pissed.. mmm .. :wink_2:

wording wise.. "liberal nazi bot" fit's plenty of members around here, it's like an epidemic plague sorta thing.....:lol:
Nazism and fascism are right wing nationalist racist garbage, like your propaganda.

Nazism and fascism are no more right wing than you are, Franco. Anywhere that progressives gain power, in any arena from Academia to politics, fascism soon follows. You have met the enemy, Franco, and they are you.
they are cause he said so, only a leftist gets to define words. ask them

Your link is to the front page of WAPO with about a hundred anti-Trump stories (no surprise there, what with their Trump hit squad and all). In reference to this study you mention, my question is: If having a fearful childhood produces Conservatives, then why aren't the inner cities loaded with Conservatives?
Blacks actually are more conservative than most Democrats... Unfortunately they also know which party has all the bigots in it...
kkk democrat. can't call it anything but racist and bigoted. got anything else to say?

what propaganda?

The Democrat party is, and always has been, a criminal conspiracy. They desire political power for one reason, and that is to enrich themselves and their friends in every way possible. They cater to you left wing loons because you are easily fooled, and therefore a reliable voting block.

Those rich corporations provide well paid jobs to tens of millions of American workers, usually with full benefits, and they pay billions in taxes to local, state, and federal governments. Try not to kill the golden goose while you try to bleed it for every drop you can get.

Why do Liberals fear the rich so much?
If a Liberal is rich do they hate themselves?
Left Wingers are psycho.

Pr

That's how the Ass Clown was elected FEAR--fear of Mexicans--fear of Muslims--fear of South Korea--fear of their own shadows.

trumpshockreuters.jpg

1. Hypersensitivity to Threat
Science has unequivocally shown that the conservative brain has an exaggerated fear response when faced with stimuli that may be perceived as threatening. A classic studyin the journal Science found that conservatives have a stronger physiological reaction to startling noises and graphic images compared to liberals. A brain-imaging studypublished in Current Biology revealed that those who lean right politically tend to have a larger amygdala — a structure that is electrically active during states of fear and anxiety. And a 2014 fMRI study found that it is possible to predict whether someone is a liberal or conservative simply by looking at their brain activity while they view threatening or disgusting images, such as mutilated bodies. Specifically, the brains of self-identified conservatives generated more activity overall in response to the disturbing images.

So how does this help explain the unbridled loyalty of Trump supporters? These brain responses are automatic, and not influenced by logic or reason. As long as Trump continues his fear mongering by constantly portraying Muslims and Mexican immigrants as imminent dangers, many conservative brains will involuntarily light up like light bulbs being controlled by a switch. Fear keeps his followers energized and focused on safety. And when you think you’ve found your protector, you become less concerned with remarks that would normally be seen as highly offensive.

1. Terror Management Theory
A well-supported theory from social psychology, called Terror Management Theory, explains why Trump’s fear mongering is doubly effective.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters' brains

and when you think about it, how do truly fearful people react to that which is threatening? Do they confront it, or hide from it?

Regressives are so fearful of Islam that they grovel in front of it, rolling on their back and peeing on their bellies. They defend it, they lie about it, they call people names who criticize it and they absolutely refuse to even learn the first thing about it, thus is their fear.

They've already done scientific studies on this. (Conservatives are more fearful than liberals)--Scroll back to post # 14 on this thread and read the entire article--because it goes into ignorance also. You're not only scared but you're stupid too.

There are scientific studies, and then there are garbage studies pretending to be scientific studies. Progressives, like most children, like to think of themselves as smart, brave and compassionate, and they revel in reports by other smart, brave and compassionate progressives, that support and reenforce their fantasy.
So how are the Hillary Obama holder Etc prosecutions coming along, Super Dupe? Everything you know is is b****propaganda. It is Fox and Rush Etc against the rest of the Worlds journalists.

Forum List

Back