Conservatives and Racism

David Duke? He was and still is a Republican and was the Republican Party Chair for St. Tammany Parish. By your logic then, to be Klan today means to be Republican.

Don't the the facts get in your way. Maybe you should go back to plagiarizing people, at least that way you're not passing off information as being the unvarnished truth:

Duke first ran for the Louisiana Senate as a Democrat from a Baton Rouge district in 1975. He received 11,079 votes, a third of those cast.[33] In October 1979, he ran as a Democrat for the 10th District Senate seat and finished second in a three-candidate race with 9,897 votes (26 percent).

In 1988, Duke ran initially in the Democratic presidential primaries. His campaign failed to make much of an impact, with the one notable exception of winning the little-known New Hampshire Vice-Presidential primary​

Maybe you should go back to biting my crank, troll. You didn't refute a damn thing here nor did you make any kind of point. I was a resident of Sleaziana at the time; I know what I'm talking about. You don't even know what "plagiarism" means. :eusa_hand:

But from what I've gathered you do know what racism means. Got voter registration, racist? Because Jroc has a theory...

Conservatives and Racism

Ultimately conservatives have only themselves to blame regarding anyone's perception that to be conservative is to be racist, however unwarranted or unfair – as this is clearly the consequence, likely unintended, of the right's Faustian bargain struck with extremists on the social right, many of whom, sadly, are racists and have become part of the republican rank and file.

"Faustian".
That's a perfect adjective. Touché.

Maybe I'll "plagiarize" it. :rofl:

You're hilarious pointing out any candidates connection to racist like Jeremiah Wright is warranted .It doesn't matter what race the candidate happens to be. I wonder haw Allen West would be portrayed if he ran...Look what they did to Herman Cain...you too funny boy :eusa_eh:

Who is "they"?
Liberal, leftist, scum

Who?
Do you understand what the word "who" means? I want names.
And make up your mind, liberal or leftist?

The democrat party as a whole demonize black conservatives and attempt to personally destroy them. Joe Biden is at the head of the table there ...American liberals are leftist ..Get your head out of your ass

So.... you can't answer the question. You have no idea. Just vague wisps of rhetorical blather about imaginary monsters you can't name. But whoever they are, they're really important and they're everywhere and everybody knows it. Yet they have no names. :lmao:

The reason you talk in circles is because you have no source it came from and place to go with it.
smiley-scared002.gif
You can keep your eyes closed if you like. the Democrat party personally destroyed Herman Cain in his run for presidency nothing on the issues, only personal attacks.

--- and yet you can't document it.

I hear the moon landing was staged too. Also Andy Kaufmann and Elvis are alive but Paul McCartney is dead.

So I have to go through and post all the personal attacks? Were you asleep during the campaign? You must have been. The libs where terrified of Cain, a black, Republican, conservative. Which is why they had to personally destroy him

Blacks reject Cain for good reason - CNN.com

Politico v. Herman Cain in numbers

You posted a couple of media wags and an NAACP guy. One of the media wags is a guest commenter and the other got his ass fired for going overboard on exactly the kind of bullshit bait you went out to cherrypick. Guess they're supposed to represent "leftist liberals" whatever that is.

You have no idea what a logical fallacy is, do you? Can't tell the difference between a political organization, and a cluster of media clowns whose only job is to talk about political organizations?

Really? Do you buy a product off an infomercial because some washed-up celebrity comes on the screen and tells you to?

So where are your politicians? You know, people who actually represent something besides a sideline shit-stirrer?

Still emptyhanded then?

In case you didnt know the NAACP is a branch of the Democrat party genius and you have no problem citing Fox News.... hypocrite

but guess what they all have in common. The Fakes News Channel knows its audience and plays on fears, real or imagined, especially imagined. And that pattern repeats all over the print and internet media, over and over and over. Because they all know what the gullibility level is, what public nerve to touch, i.e. what will sell. And that is race bait. If they were wrong about that theory --- it wouldn't sell. And they'd have to go find another angle.

But thanks for that low hanging fruit. It's hilarious.

Maybe you should go back to biting my crank, troll. You didn't refute a damn thing here nor did you make any kind of point. I was a resident of Sleaziana at the time; I know what I'm talking about. You don't even know what "plagiarism" means. :eusa_hand:

But from what I've gathered you do know what racism means. Got voter registration, racist? Because Jroc has a theory...

For someone who knows so damn much about the minutia of Duke's life you somehow neglect to mention his deep Democratic connections and history. Selectively editing his history in order to make your point makes you a dishonest hack. If you really knew so much about him, then you also had to know about his Democratic Party history and his winning the Democratic Party's Vice Presidential nomination in N.H. You had to know that and you purposely kept silent.

You're hilarious pointing out any candidates connection to racist like Jeremiah Wright is warranted .It doesn't matter what race the candidate happens to be. I wonder haw Allen West would be portrayed if he ran...Look what they did to Herman Cain...you too funny boy :eusa_eh:

Who is "they"?
Liberal, leftist, scum

Who?

The democrat party as a whole demonize black conservatives and attempt to personally destroy them. Joe Biden is at the head of the table there ...American liberals are leftist ..Get your head out of your ass

So.... you can't answer the question. You have no idea. Just vague wisps of rhetorical blather about imaginary monsters you can't name. But whoever they are, they're really important and they're everywhere and everybody knows it. Yet they have no names. :lmao:

The reason you talk in circles is because you have no source it came from and place to go with it.
smiley-scared002.gif
You can keep your eyes closed if you like. the Democrat party personally destroyed Herman Cain in his run for presidency nothing on the issues, only personal attacks.

I hear the moon landing was staged too. Also Andy Kaufmann and Elvis are alive but Paul McCartney is dead.

So I have to go through and post all the personal attacks? Were you asleep during the campaign? You must have been. The libs where terrified of Cain, a black, Republican, conservative. Which is why they had to personally destroy him

You posted a couple of media wags and an NAACP guy. One of the media wags is a guest commenter and the other got his ass fired for going overboard on exactly the kind of bullshit bait you went out to cherrypick. Guess they're supposed to represent "leftist liberals" whatever that is.

You have no idea what a logical fallacy is, do you? Can't tell the difference between a political organization, and a cluster of media clowns whose only job is to talk about political organizations?

Really? Do you buy a product off an infomercial because some washed-up celebrity comes on the screen and tells you to?

So where are your politicians? You know, people who actually represent something besides a sideline shit-stirrer?

Still emptyhanded then?

In case you didnt know the NAACP is a branch of the Democrat party genius and you have no problem citing Fox News.... hypocrite

but guess what they all have in common. The Fakes News Channel knows its audience and plays on fears, real or imagined, especially imagined. And that pattern repeats all over the print and internet media, over and over and over. Because they all know what the gullibility level is, what public nerve to touch, i.e. what will sell. And that is race bait. If they were wrong about that theory --- it wouldn't sell. And they'd have to go find another angle.

What the fuck does Fox Noise have to do with the NAACP?
How in the wide world of fuck do you get "hypocrisy" out of that?

"The NAACP is a branch of the Democrat [sic] party"? :rofl:

Well no it isn't. Never has been. No more than that other myth that the KKK is. Matter of fact a number of its founders (in 1909, the middle of the absolute worst period of racism in this country's history) were Republicans, we know that -- which just even further demonstrates my points about ideological party shifts. As I went over in post 8, which you have yet to read because you might miss what Lush Rimjob is saying.

Is this some kind of national post-your-ignorance day?

I believe you said you're in Detroit. Ever been to the Motown Museum?

Watch what you say about the NAACP. We have a troll here who probably thinks it's pronounced "Nazi" with a silent P.

Last edited:
Conservatives and Racism

Conservative dogma does not sanction racism. However racists tend to identify as conservative, tend to vote republican, and feel comfortable among conservatives.

This doesn't mean, of course, that conservatives are racist, but it is incumbent upon conservatives to examine rightist dogma to discover why their political philosophy is indeed attractive to racists.

Bwhahahahahah are you kidding?? The biggest most openly racist in country today cling proudly to the left/prog doctrine. Keep telling yourself this drivel it good for what ails ya.

Who is "they"?
Liberal, leftist, scum

Who?

smiley-scared002.gif

Still emptyhanded then?

What the fuck does Fox Noise have to do with the NAACP?
How in the wide world of fuck do you get "hypocrisy" out of that?

"The NAACP is a branch of the Democrat [sic] party"? :rofl:

Well no it isn't. Never has been. No more than that other myth that the KKK is. Matter of fact a number of its founders (in 1909, the middle of the absolute worst period of racism in this country's history) were Republicans, we know that -- which just even further demonstrates my points about ideological party shifts. As I went over in post 8, which you have yet to read because you might miss what Lush Rimjob is saying.

Is this some kind of national post-your-ignorance day?

I believe you said you're in Detroit. Ever been to the Motown Museum?

Watch what you say about the NAACP. We have a troll here who probably thinks it's pronounced "Nazi".

ok... must be over your head. You complained that i cited MSNBC while you did Fox...... Hypocrite..and the NAACP is a liberal Democrat run organization now. although Republicans did found it

For someone who knows so damn much about the minutia of Duke's life you somehow neglect to mention his deep Democratic connections and history. Selectively editing his history in order to make your point makes you a dishonest hack. If you really knew so much about him, then you also had to know about his Democratic Party history and his winning the Democratic Party's Vice Presidential nomination in N.H. You had to know that and you purposely kept silent.

Yuh huh. Then what the fuck is this doing back in post 115 where we started this, you pathetic lying little troll hack?

Once again, the KKK through history has used any vehicle they could for their purposes, whether it was Democrats, Republicans or most of the time, no politics at all. Because it was a socio-religious group, not a political group. It was actually one of several that sprang up after the Civil War (see the Knights of the White Camellia for another example), founded by veteran Confederate soldiers on the basis of Southern culture. Or what they thought was Southern culture.

Until the Simmons iteration in the early 20th century (second Klan, after the first died out in the 1870s) it was entirely confined to the South, which was also already entirely Democratic (for reasons I went into in post 8), which means if you were a Klansman in the South and you were a registered voter then you were most likely a Democrat, because that's where the access to power was. If you were a Democrat in New York you had nothing to do and nothing in common with the Klan; it was anathema to everything you stood for. Because as a social organization the KKK had nothing to do with the culture there. So what you're trying desperately to construct is a non sequitur. "Klan members are Democrats, therefore Democrats are Klan members". The same as saying "apples come from trees, therefore all trees make apples".

In other words if you were a Southerner who was not a Klansman and stood firm against them, you were also a Democrat.

Yet when it came time to expand nationally wth KKK2, that vehicle to access power in Indiana and Ohio and Colorado and Washington and California was the Republican party. Not for any particular ideology but simply because that's where the power was. At base one opportunist group (a racist vigilante group) using another opportunist group (a political party machine).

David Duke? He was and still is a Republican and was the Republican Party Chair for St. Tammany Parish. By your logic then, to be Klan today means to be Republican. Run with that and see where it takes you. Your logic would have to mean Klansmen are Republicans now. They may be by simple numerical association but that doesn't express a causation between the two either. And David Duke for his part represents part of the migration from the DP to the RP --- what I went over back in post 8. He used to be a Democrat too; like Thurmond, Lott, Helms and all the other racists in that migration, they knew where they weren't wanted and went were the power was. They don't really care whether they need to use the DP or the RP. It's whatever works.

--- A post I might add that you already put a 'disagree' on, so that proves you saw it.

A post in fact you already quoted (selectively) right on this page. That part has been sitting there the whole time. So you edited out the part that disproves your point and then claim it never existed.

What are you saying then? That you put RedExes on posts without reading them? Or that you're a hack-troll liar?

Hey, there's no reason both can't be true. :thup:

Fucking dishonest hack.

Last edited:
ok... must be over your head. You complained that i cited MSNBC while you did Fox...... Hypocrite..and the NAACP is a liberal Democrat run organization now. although Republicans did found it

You're digging yourself even deeper now.

I ragged on you for representing MSNBC as a representation of a political party (and you can toss your NAACP bullshit crapola in the same box).

Fox Noise was an entirely different topic, specifically another poster who claimed that any time there's race baiting it's "leftist".

Is Fox Noise "leftist" then? That what you're saying?

:dig:

Conservatives and Racism

Conservative dogma does not sanction racism. However racists tend to identify as conservative, tend to vote republican, and feel comfortable among conservatives.

This doesn't mean, of course, that conservatives are racist, but it is incumbent upon conservatives to examine rightist dogma to discover why their political philosophy is indeed attractive to racists.

Bwhahahahahah are you kidding?? The biggest most openly racist in country today cling proudly to the left/prog doctrine. Keep telling yourself this drivel it good for what ails ya.

Yeah? Who's that? David Duke?

Conservatives and Racism

David Duke's history may fly in Louisiana, but not nationally. Most Republicans wouldn't have anything to do with him. It's why he lost.

Last edited:

Yuh huh. Then what the fuck is this doing back in post 115 where we started this, you pathetic lying little troll hack?

Once again, the KKK through history has used any vehicle they could for their purposes, whether it was Democrats, Republicans or most of the time, no politics at all. Because it was a socio-religious group, not a political group. It was actually one of several that sprang up after the Civil War (see the Knights of the White Camellia for another example), founded by veteran Confederate soldiers on the basis of Southern culture. Or what they thought was Southern culture.

Until the Simmons iteration in the early 20th century (second Klan, after the first died out in the 1870s) it was entirely confined to the South, which was also already entirely Democratic (for reasons I went into in post 8), which means if you were a Klansman in the South and you were a registered voter then you were most likely a Democrat, because that's where the access to power was. If you were a Democrat in New York you had nothing to do and nothing in common with the Klan; it was anathema to everything you stood for. Because as a social organization the KKK had nothing to do with the culture there. So what you're trying desperately to construct is a non sequitur. "Klan members are Democrats, therefore Democrats are Klan members". The same as saying "apples come from trees, therefore all trees make apples".

In other words if you were a Southerner who was not a Klansman and stood firm against them, you were also a Democrat.

Yet when it came time to expand nationally wth KKK2, that vehicle to access power in Indiana and Ohio and Colorado and Washington and California was the Republican party. Not for any particular ideology but simply because that's where the power was. At base one opportunist group (a racist vigilante group) using another opportunist group (a political party machine).

David Duke? He was and still is a Republican and was the Republican Party Chair for St. Tammany Parish. By your logic then, to be Klan today means to be Republican. Run with that and see where it takes you. Your logic would have to mean Klansmen are Republicans now. They may be by simple numerical association but that doesn't express a causation between the two either. And David Duke for his part represents part of the migration from the DP to the RP --- what I went over back in post 8. He used to be a Democrat too; like Thurmond, Lott, Helms and all the other racists in that migration, they knew where they weren't wanted and went were the power was. They don't really care whether they need to use the DP or the RP. It's whatever works.

--- A post I might add that you already put a 'disagree' on, so that proves you saw it.

A post in fact you already quoted (selectively) right on this page. That part has been sitting there the whole time. So you edited out the part that disproves your point and then claim it never existed.

What are you saying then? That you put RedExes on posts without reading them? Or that you're a hack-troll liar?

A passing reference qualifies as analysis to you? You're talking about Duke's activities at the Parish level as though they indict the entire Repubilcan Party but all you have to say about Duke's rich history with Democrats is that he used to be one. Even in the context of LA politics the fact that he did so well in NH, the Yankee North, should stand out as noteworthy. If all the racists live in the South, then how did Duke do so well in NH?

Oh, right, he used to be a Democrat, now let's look at the important stuff he did as Party Chair for St. Tammany Parish because that's far more important than a piddely little thing like winning the Democratic Party nomination for Vice President in the NH primaries.

The question now is do republican of good faith have the courage to stand up to the racists and others hostile to Americans' civil liberty who call the GOP home.

Do republicans of good faith have the courage to denounce fellow conservatives hostile to the equal protection rights of same-sex couples, hostile to the privacy rights of women, and hostile to the voting rights of African-Americans.

Or will republicans of good faith remain the cowards they've been for the last 40 years, too frightened to confront the monster they've created that is the extreme social right.

Conservatives and Racism

David Duke's history may fly in Louisiana, but not nationally. Most Republicans wouldn't have anything to do with him. It's why he lost.

He lost because he's a wacko, and everybody knows it, Republican, Democrat or other. Even in Sleaziana.
The whole point was taking Jroc's contention of racism belonging to one party and not another to the cleaners. That we did. Duke was just one of the stains.

You're digging yourself even deeper now.

I ragged on you for representing MSNBC as a representation of a political party (and you can toss your NAACP bullshit crapola in the same box).

Fox Noise was an entirely different topic, specifically another poster who claimed that any time there's race baiting it's "leftist".

Is Fox Noise "leftist" then? That what you're saying?

:dig:
[/QUOTE]
The question now is do republican of good faith have the courage to stand up to the racists and others hostile to Americans' civil liberty who call the GOP home.

Do republicans of good faith have the courage to denounce fellow conservatives hostile to the equal protection rights of same-sex couples, hostile to the privacy rights of women, and hostile to the voting rights of African-Americans.

Or will republicans of good faith remain the cowards they've been for the last 40 years, too frightened to confront the monster they've created that is the extreme social right.

You're delusional Republican conservative would like to save black babies liberals prefer them dead

graph.gif

A passing reference qualifies as analysis to you? You're talking about Duke's activities at the Parish level as though they indict the entire Repubilcan Party but all you have to say about Duke's rich history with Democrats is that he used to be one. Even in the context of LA politics the fact that he did so well in NH, the Yankee North, should stand out as noteworthy. If all the racists live in the South, then how did Duke do so well in NH?

Oh, right, he used to be a Democrat, now let's look at the important stuff he did as Party Chair for St. Tammany Parish because that's far more important than a piddely little thing like winning the Democratic Party nomination for Vice President in the NH primaries.

You got busted, liar. Deal widdit.

crybaby.jpg
:eusa_boohoo:
Dismissed.

1.) More racists voted for Obama in 2008 than voted for McCain.
2.) If you look at the platforms of actual racist parties, they're all proposing Left wing policies but only for white people.
3.) Racists are not attracted to the Republican Party.

I know the democrats embraced and supported the klan... Rpublicans never have

:lol: Yeah right. Except when they have. Like here...

and here....

and here...

More on that here...

and here...

and here....

I wish some of you clowns would be listening the first, second, third, fourth or fifth time we've gone over all this. The Klan was not a political organization but when the second (Simmons) iteration wanted to get into it they worked to get any of their people elected regardless which party could make that happen. In the midwest and west, that usually meant Republicans. They didn't care. Because again, as I illustrated at the beginning of this thread, the purpose of a political party is acquisition of power -- not ideology.

Crack a freaking history book at some point.

Klan is not politics; ideology is not party; Democrat/Republican today is not Democrat/Republican yesterday. You need to quit sniffin' the pixie dust and touch down in the real world.
The republican party as a party never embrace any klan. David Duke? :rofl:you're joking right? the republican party never supported that wack job.... town counsel? ok whose the KKK delegates at any Republican convention? Most Klansman were Democrats I give you credit for posting those few exceptions though

the "Democratic" party is still the same party. Sorry did they close up shop and start again? Maybe they should pay reparations
The issue is not whether the Republican Party embraced David Duke and other racists in the South but rather why do these racist support the Republican Party? Could it be that the direction of the party is more in line with their beliefs?

And the whole point of all that was to shake loose his specious correlation-causation fallacy. Racists have always been by definition social archconservatives. On the surface that would seem to make their past association betwen the South and the DP a bizarre partnershiip --- unless you completely ignore both the function and nature of political parties, and completely ignore our own history.

Liberal
Conservative
Republican
Democrat
Racist

--- Five different things, combinable in at least seven different ways. Seven is apparently more than some can fathom.
It's pretty easy to understand the reason why blacks, Klansman, and most everyone supported the Democrats in the old South. In most places they were really the only game in town. The South was pretty solidly Democrat so if you wanted to vote in the elections that really mattered, the Democratic primaries, you had to register as a Democrat.

i would also like "Equal protection" for polygamists:cuckoo: and in case you didn't know most black people are also against same sex marriage, which is why Judges haft overturn state law and modify state constitutions

Who is "they"?
Liberal, leftist, scum

Who?
Cain destroyed himself.

"OK, Libya. [pause] President Obama supported the uprising, correct? President Obama called for the removal of Gadhafi. I just wanted to make sure we're talking about the same thing before I say, 'Yes, I agreed' or 'No I didn't agree.' I do not agree with the way he handled it for the following reason — nope, that's a different one. [pause] I gotta go back and see. I got all this stuff twirling around in my head. Specifically, what are you asking me that I agree or not disagree with Obama?" (Nov. 14, in response to a question from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel editorial board)

smiley-scared002.gif

Who is "they"?
Liberal, leftist, scum

Who?

smiley-scared002.gif
Cain destroyed himself.

Cain quote from Nov. 14, in response to a question from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel editorial board

"OK, Libya. [pause] President Obama supported the uprising, correct? President Obama called for the removal of Gadhafi. I just wanted to make sure we're talking about the same thing before I say, 'Yes, I agreed' or 'No I didn't agree.' I do not agree with the way he handled it for the following reason — nope, that's a different one. [pause] I gotta go back and see. I got all this stuff twirling around in my head. Specifically, what are you asking me that I agree or not disagree with Obama?"

Good point. And if he was referring to the whole sexist thing I believe that was brought up by a woman who had a history with Cain. No, hang on, that's not accurate -- it was four women.

What's curious about Herman Cain isn't that particular hypocrisy on the part of his apologists -- it's hearing all the blather about "community organizing" and "lack of experience" from the same voices who claim to have been supporters of a guy who's claim to fame was running a pizza company. Ironical.

As before: whatever works. Having it both ways: Priceless.
If find it hard to believe anyone would vote for Cain. He just comes across as being not very smart and his point of being a Washington outsider and knowing nothing about government just wouldn't fly. In the Republican primary debates that became obvious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back