I wish we could all just get along

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
Seriously, I do. I take responsibility for being an asshole and hater. I do wish all people of all colors would/could get along. We all share in the human experience. No one is perfect. WE ALL make mistakes. I wish we could stop blaming each other.

I'm done with the race baiting posts. Life is too short to nag, bitch, complain, whine etc... Let's all try to get along and forgive each other....

All we can do is treat others the way we want to be treated. At the end of the day every person, regardless of race wants love and respect. SOMEONE has to extend the hand of forgiveness. It starts NOW. Who is with me?

Awesome post, blaming ourselves is the best thing we can do to create a better future, and I highly admire you for that.

what I mean is taking responsibility for our mistakes, our emotions and actions toward others.... it is pretty basic. You feel good when you treat others, so in a way you make them feel good AND yourself. It is a win-win. I believe in karma, in a Christian sense. Many times when I have done the right thing, soon after it has come back to me.

We're embedded within a system of exploitation. They're farming you.

So if you could recreate society so that you weren't exploited, then you could achieve the goal you set, but they won't let that happen.

I agree, society, the powers that be, satan... whatever want us to separate and hate each other. But getting back to my op- please lets keep it on topic. I would encourage others here to come forward and post sincere apologies and or thoughts about how we can at least try to get along. Like I said, I sin everyday; I make mistakes everyday,. I apologize to anyone who was offended or hurt by any of my posts. IMHO...it benefits "both parties" to offe ra hand of forgiveness and cleansing.

when we think about how short our time is here; and how much time we spend distrusting, hating, criticizing and hurting others............we need to come to the conclusion that we are here to be a service to others and that God sees no color, only His children and He loves us ALL.

I agree, society, the powers that be, satan... whatever want us to separate and hate each other. But getting back to my op- please lets keep it on topic. I would encourage others here to come forward and post sincere apologies and or thoughts about how we can at least try to get along. Like I said, I sin everyday; I make mistakes everyday,. I apologize to anyone who was offended or hurt by any of my posts. IMHO...it benefits "both parties" to offe ra hand of forgiveness and cleansing.

I have done nothing to society which warrants my abasing myself and apologizing. The way we can get along is to form into voluntary communities and find friendship and support with each other. Compulsory community with people you don't want to associate with doesn't deliver the same benefit, especially when you are being exploited and can't escape the exploitation.

You want me to apologize and offer myself up for further exploitation? To what end? That doesn't work.

I don't think I've ever interacted with you but I accept your apology :rofl:

j/k - seriously you have a beautiful positive sentiment here, and sorely needed now more than ever. Worthy to keep in one's heart.

Peace and blessings, namaste, aloha.

Seriously, I do. I take responsibility for being an asshole and hater. I do wish all people of all colors would/could get along. We all share in the human experience. No one is perfect. WE ALL make mistakes. I wish we could stop blaming each other.

I'm done with the race baiting posts. Life is too short to nag, bitch, complain, whine etc... Let's all try to get along and forgive each other....

All we can do is treat others the way we want to be treated. At the end of the day every person, regardless of race wants love and respect. SOMEONE has to extend the hand of forgiveness. It starts NOW. Who is with me?

Starts now??? You must be a liberal. Sounds like you have much guilt. I have none.

Perhaps adopt a more conservative viewpoint in which all are created equal.

It would be nice if all humankind could just get along, but that is not our nature...unfortunately.

History shows humankind is not capable of such things. Killing and enslavement is the human condition.

Didn't take long to squelch that, did it?

You guys just demonstrated your own self-fulfilling prophecy.

Good job. :eusa_hand:

Wrong.

Reality is reality....no?

The history of humankind can be summed up in one word....MURDER.

It is sad and unfortunate. But it also proves to me that we need to dissolve all government worldwide and try something else. Allowing humans who we know are imperfect, cruel, unjust, and murderous to rule us, is never going to result in peace and love.

Wrong.

Reality is reality....no?

The history of humankind can be summed up in one word....MURDER.

It is sad and unfortunate. But it also proves to me that we need to dissolve all government worldwide and try something else. Allowing humans who we know are imperfect, cruel, unjust, and murderous to rule us, is never going to result in peace and love.

If you said the "sky is blue", some sneering smart alec desperate for attention would probably disagree and feign superior knowledge...comical.

"In actual operation, Nature is cruel and merciless to men, as to all other beings. Let a tribe of human animals live a rational life, Nature will smile upon them and their posterity; but let them attempt to organize an unnatural mode of existence, an equality elysium, and they will be punished even to the point of extinction."
~ R. Redbeard ~

Wrong.

Reality is reality....no?.

As long as you throw up your hands and give up, it sure is.
That's not the only option.
Beating back 5 decades of indoctrination isn't easy, though. Luckily, persistent, generational negro dysfunction and crime are beginning to wake people up.
Unfortunately, we still lose innocent white people to negro crime every day...People are getting tired of that too, though.
A day of reckoning approaches.
All good.

Forum List

Back