Conservatives and Racism

You're hilarious pointing out any candidates connection to racist like Jeremiah Wright is warranted .It doesn't matter what race the candidate happens to be. I wonder haw Allen West would be portrayed if he ran...Look what they did to Herman Cain...you too funny boy :eusa_eh:

Who is "they"?
Liberal, leftist, scum

Who?
Do you understand what the word "who" means? I want names.
And make up your mind, liberal or leftist?
Cain destroyed himself.

"OK, Libya. [pause] President Obama supported the uprising, correct? President Obama called for the removal of Gadhafi. I just wanted to make sure we're talking about the same thing before I say, 'Yes, I agreed' or 'No I didn't agree.' I do not agree with the way he handled it for the following reason — nope, that's a different one. [pause] I gotta go back and see. I got all this stuff twirling around in my head. Specifically, what are you asking me that I agree or not disagree with Obama?" (Nov. 14, in response to a question from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel editorial board)

The democrat party as a whole demonize black conservatives and attempt to personally destroy them. Joe Biden is at the head of the table there ...American liberals are leftist ..Get your head out of your ass

So.... you can't answer the question. You have no idea. Just vague wisps of rhetorical blather about imaginary monsters you can't name. But whoever they are, they're really important and they're everywhere and everybody knows it. Yet they have no names. :lmao:

The reason you talk in circles is because you have no source it came from and place to go with it.
smiley-scared002.gif
You can keep your eyes closed if you like. the Democrat party personally destroyed Herman Cain in his run for presidency nothing on the issues, only personal attacks.
You're hilarious pointing out any candidates connection to racist like Jeremiah Wright is warranted .It doesn't matter what race the candidate happens to be. I wonder haw Allen West would be portrayed if he ran...Look what they did to Herman Cain...you too funny boy :eusa_eh:

Who is "they"?
Liberal, leftist, scum

Who?

The democrat party as a whole demonize black conservatives and attempt to personally destroy them. Joe Biden is at the head of the table there ...American liberals are leftist ..Get your head out of your ass

So.... you can't answer the question. You have no idea. Just vague wisps of rhetorical blather about imaginary monsters you can't name. But whoever they are, they're really important and they're everywhere and everybody knows it. Yet they have no names. :lmao:

The reason you talk in circles is because you have no source it came from and place to go with it.
smiley-scared002.gif
You can keep your eyes closed if you like. the Democrat party personally destroyed Herman Cain in his run for presidency nothing on the issues, only personal attacks.
Cain destroyed himself.

Cain quote from Nov. 14, in response to a question from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel editorial board

"OK, Libya. [pause] President Obama supported the uprising, correct? President Obama called for the removal of Gadhafi. I just wanted to make sure we're talking about the same thing before I say, 'Yes, I agreed' or 'No I didn't agree.' I do not agree with the way he handled it for the following reason — nope, that's a different one. [pause] I gotta go back and see. I got all this stuff twirling around in my head. Specifically, what are you asking me that I agree or not disagree with Obama?"

Good point. And if he was referring to the whole sexist thing I believe that was brought up by a woman who had a history with Cain. No, hang on, that's not accurate -- it was four women.

What's curious about Herman Cain isn't that particular hypocrisy on the part of his apologists -- it's hearing all the blather about "community organizing" and "lack of experience" from the same voices who claim to have been supporters of a guy who's claim to fame was running a pizza company. Ironical.

As before: whatever works. Having it both ways: Priceless.
If find it hard to believe anyone would vote for Cain. He just comes across as being not very smart and his point of being a Washington outsider and knowing nothing about government just wouldn't fly. In the Republican primary debates that became obvious.

Yeah better to vote for a leftist ideologue whose never ran a damn thing is his life...Yeah that's a good one

Cain destroyed himself.

Cain quote from Nov. 14, in response to a question from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel editorial board

"OK, Libya. [pause] President Obama supported the uprising, correct? President Obama called for the removal of Gadhafi. I just wanted to make sure we're talking about the same thing before I say, 'Yes, I agreed' or 'No I didn't agree.' I do not agree with the way he handled it for the following reason — nope, that's a different one. [pause] I gotta go back and see. I got all this stuff twirling around in my head. Specifically, what are you asking me that I agree or not disagree with Obama?"

Good point. And if he was referring to the whole sexist thing I believe that was brought up by a woman who had a history with Cain. No, hang on, that's not accurate -- it was four women.

What's curious about Herman Cain isn't that particular hypocrisy on the part of his apologists -- it's hearing all the blather about "community organizing" and "lack of experience" from the same voices who claim to have been supporters of a guy who's claim to fame was running a pizza company. Ironical.

If find it hard to believe anyone would vote for Cain. He just comes across as being not very smart and his point of being a Washington outsider and knowing nothing about government just wouldn't fly. In the Republican primary debates that became obvious.

All sauce, no toppings...?

Who is "they"?
Liberal, leftist, scum

Who?
Cain destroyed himself.

"OK, Libya. [pause] President Obama supported the uprising, correct? President Obama called for the removal of Gadhafi. I just wanted to make sure we're talking about the same thing before I say, 'Yes, I agreed' or 'No I didn't agree.' I do not agree with the way he handled it for the following reason — nope, that's a different one. [pause] I gotta go back and see. I got all this stuff twirling around in my head. Specifically, what are you asking me that I agree or not disagree with Obama?" (Nov. 14, in response to a question from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel editorial board)

smiley-scared002.gif

Who is "they"?
Liberal, leftist, scum

Who?

smiley-scared002.gif
Cain destroyed himself.

The appeal of guys like Cain and Carson are that they're black and this gives Republicans an opportunity to declare that they're not racist. Republicans have internalized the message of the Cultural Marxists. This is why Rubio is so beloved by some Republicans. He's a Hispanic. Accomplishments? Not so many. It's dispiriting to observe. It's a repeat of the Obama phenomenon but from a group who are adults, who should know better. Quit this identity politics bullshit - that should have no place in Republican politics. Using blacks as tokens, as the Democrats do, is just not a winning game for Republicans. Just select the best man for the job and leave race out of it.

Who is "they"?
Liberal, leftist, scum

Who?
Cain destroyed himself.

smiley-scared002.gif

Who is "they"?
Liberal, leftist, scum

Who?

smiley-scared002.gif
Cain destroyed himself.

The appeal of guys like Cain and Carson are that they're black and this gives Republicans an opportunity to declare that they're not racist. Republicans have internalized the message of the Cultural Marxists. This is why Rubio is so beloved by some Republicans. He's a Hispanic. Accomplishments? Not so many. It's dispiriting to observe. It's a repeat of the Obama phenomenon but from a group who are adults, who should know better. Quit this identity politics bullshit - that should have no place in Republican politics. Using blacks as tokens, as the Democrats do, is just not a winning game for Republicans. Just select the best man for the job and leave race out of it.
Cain destroyed himself.

All sauce, no toppings...?
In putting Cain up for president, it's like the republicans were trying to say do you really want a black republican candidate? The answer of course came back as a resounding no which was no surprise.

In putting Cain up for president, it's like the republicans were trying to say do you really want a black republican candidate? The answer of course came back as a resounding no which was no surprise.

I could argue about your formulation of the issue but I'll go along and say the same thing happened when Jesse Jackson Jr. and Al Sharpton were running for the Democratic nomination. Democrats asked their delegates - "Do you really want a black candidate for President?" The Democratic delegates answered with a resounding "NO" which was no surprise.

That's what you meant, right?

I could argue about your formulation of the issue but I'll go along and say the same thing happened when Jesse Jackson Jr. and Al Sharpton were running for the Democratic nomination. Democrats asked their delegates - "Do you really want a black candidate for President?" The Democratic delegates answered with a resounding "NO" which was no surprise.

Uh yeah -- that sure essplains O'bama.

Oopsie.
shoot-foot.gif

As it turn out they really did want a black president and they got one. Republican want a government run by white male Christians.

As it turn out they really did want a black president and they got one. Republican want a government run by white male Christians.

Are you implying that there is something wrong with that?

Nothing, if you happen to be a white, male, christian.

So you're arguing that unless you're a black man, Obama can't represent you?

So you're arguing that unless you're a black man, Obama can't represent you?
Of course not. Obama like all presidents represent all the people but like all presidents he represents some better than others. After over 230 years of white presidents who supported or tolerated slavery, segregation, Jim Crow laws, and policies that hurt blacks, it's only reasonable that the first black president would give more attention to issues that concern blacks.

Forum List

Back