Conservatives and Glen Beck.

Liberals won't take what these folks have to say on face value. They will accuse them all of being "Uncle Tom's".

No, they're not "uncle Toms", they're something much different..............

They listen to Rushing Limp Idiot, and they become ditto heads, or, they listen to Blech and end up as clones.

Uncle Toms can actually think for themselves, ditto heads and clones can't.

I think it may have something to do with the GOP's zombie ray.

They listen to Rushing Limp Idiot, and they become ditto heads, or, they listen to Blech and end up as clones.

Nice to know, you're still an idiot cabinboy.:eusa_hand:

You are such an insulting asswipe. typical liberal, don't think black folk can think for themselves, you gotta take care of em.. typical.

Glenn Beck is a raving lunatic he never tells the truth he's conspiracy theorist he's a racist why would anyone even bother listening to him he's wrong in everything he says and is only pretending to care because he wants his ratings to stay up and the wingnuts lap up what he says like it's water turned to wine.

How's my liberal impersonation?

No, I didn't say black people couldn't think for themselves, I said the GOP zombies couldn't think for themselves.

Didn't specify color shallow skeeve, but rather was referring to those you called "Uncle Toms".

Yo, Putrid Creek, nice to see you're still an asshole. How was the hospital visit? Is the stick outta your ass yet?

It takes courage to break away from the herd, especially knowing that a pack of wolves is waiting to make a meal of an easy target.

No, I didn't say black people couldn't think for themselves, I said the GOP zombies couldn't think for themselves.

Didn't specify color shallow skeeve, but rather was referring to those you called "Uncle Toms".

Yo, Putrid Creek, nice to see you're still an asshole. How was the hospital visit? Is the stick outta your ass yet?

you're a liar and now everybody knows it.

Nice, you just showed how badly your reading comprehension sucks, as well as the fact that you're a closet racist.

sure,, I didn't write that a whole room full of black conservatives couldn't think,, yew did.. and we all comprehended that just fine.. thank you.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice, you just showed how badly your reading comprehension sucks, as well as the fact that you're a closet racist.

sure,, I didn't write that a whole room full of black conservatives couldn't think,, yew did.. and we all comprehended that just fine.. thank you.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, you were the ones that were calling them Uncle Toms.

I stated they were clones and ditto heads, as they are all there at a GOP rally, and therefore, probably listen to Beck and Limp Idiot.

You implied color. I implied a willingness to think like all the others by stating they were clones.

I never said anything about color.

You did however, you racist bitch.

Last edited:
Fact is bikerdumbshit didn't specify color, but the people in question are in fact people of color. Now either bikerdumbass is a complete and utter idiot or a bald faced liar. Which is it?

Fact is bikerdumbshit didn't specify color, but the people in question are in fact people of color. Now either bikerdumbass is a complete and utter idiot or a bald faced liar. Which is it?

Hey, cow puncher (and I mean that in the sense that you fuck your own animals for recreation), you DO realize that Uncle Toms aren't just blacks, right?

Granted, it used to mean blacks only, but, when the phrase started to hit mainstream, it started to be applied to anyone who sold out.

But then again, what else can you expect from a dumbass redneck Texan racist?

No, you were the ones that were calling them Uncle Toms.

I stated they were clones and ditto heads, as they are all there at a GOP rally, and therefore, probably listen to Beck and Limp Idiot.

You implied color. I implied a willingness to think like all the others by stating they were clones.

I never said anything about color.

You did however, you racist bitch.

hey,, codsack,, with a room full of black conservatives you said could not think for themselves,, do you think it important that you say black,, or did you see any pink people to point out besides Beck???? that's why you are a DUmmie and a liar and a racist to boot..

Forum List

Back