Conservatives and Glen Beck.

Fact is bikerdumbshit didn't specify color, but the people in question are in fact people of color. Now either bikerdumbass is a complete and utter idiot or a bald faced liar. Which is it?

Hey, cow puncher (and I mean that in the sense that you fuck your own animals for recreation), you DO realize that Uncle Toms aren't just blacks, right?

Granted, it used to mean blacks only, but, when the phrase started to hit mainstream, it started to be applied to anyone who sold out.

But then again, what else can you expect from a dumbass redneck Texan racist?

In the past, some black people used Uncle Tom to refer to a black man when they disapproved of him because he was too respectful or friendly towards white people. This use could cause offence.

uncle tom in English - Google Dictionary

Urban Dictionary: Uncle Tom

Uncle Tom is a pejorative term for a black person who is perceived by others as behaving in a subservient manner to white authority figures, or as seeking ingratiation with them by way of unnecessary accommodation.

Uncle Tom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fact is bikerdumbshit Uncle Toms is a reference to blacks, you stupid fuck. And the fact is the subject was about black conservatives which you have stated that they aren't capable of thinking for themselves. So it doesn't matter what you call them your sentiment is the same.

sure,, I didn't write that a whole room full of black conservatives couldn't think,, yew did.. and we all comprehended that just fine.. thank you.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, you were the ones that were calling them Uncle Toms.

I stated they were clones and ditto heads, as they are all there at a GOP rally, and therefore, probably listen to Beck and Limp Idiot.

You implied color. I implied a willingness to think like all the others by stating they were clones.

I never said anything about color.

You did however, you racist bitch.

hey,, codsack,, with a room full of black conservatives you said could not think for themselves,, do you think it important that you say black,, or did you see any pink people to point out besides Beck???? that's why you are a DUmmie and a liar and a racist to boot..

Beck is black? (not that I mind, just didn't know that before)

Fact is bikerdumbshit didn't specify color, but the people in question are in fact people of color. Now either bikerdumbass is a complete and utter idiot or a bald faced liar. Which is it?

Hey, cow puncher (and I mean that in the sense that you fuck your own animals for recreation), you DO realize that Uncle Toms aren't just blacks, right?

Granted, it used to mean blacks only, but, when the phrase started to hit mainstream, it started to be applied to anyone who sold out.

In the past, some black people used Uncle Tom to refer to a black man when they disapproved of him because he was too respectful or friendly towards white people. This use could cause offence.

Uncle Tom is a pejorative term for a black person who is perceived by others as behaving in a subservient manner to white authority figures, or as seeking ingratiation with them by way of unnecessary accommodation.

Fact is bikerdumbshit Uncle Toms is a reference to blacks, you stupid fuck. And the fact is the subject was about black conservatives which you have stated that they aren't capable of thinking for themselves. So it doesn't matter what you call them your sentiment is the same.

did you notice that biker opens his yap a lot and spills forth sewage, then has to spend the rest of the thread saying he didn't mean it??? he takes after Reid a lot in that regard dosen't he??

Nice, you just showed how badly your reading comprehension sucks, as well as the fact that you're a closet racist.

Long on hatred and hackery. Short on facts, brains and reason. Stick to little ideas and gold fish. That way nothing important will get hurt. Your goldfish isn't blowing you kisses when he eats. He's just really hungry. Those floaty strings aren't noodles either. Stop eating them.

No, you were the ones that were calling them Uncle Toms.

I stated they were clones and ditto heads, as they are all there at a GOP rally, and therefore, probably listen to Beck and Limp Idiot.

You implied color. I implied a willingness to think like all the others by stating they were clones.

I never said anything about color.

You did however, you racist bitch.

hey,, codsack,, with a room full of black conservatives you said could not think for themselves,, do you think it important that you say black,, or did you see any pink people to point out besides Beck???? that's why you are a DUmmie and a liar and a racist to boot..

you is blind in one eye and cain't see outta ta otdder?

did you notice that biker opens his yap a lot and spills forth sewage, then has to spend the rest of the thread saying he didn't mean it??? he takes after Reid a lot in that regard dosen't he??

Yes as well as a number of members in this forum.

No, they're not "uncle Toms", they're something much different..............

They listen to Rushing Limp Idiot, and they become ditto heads, or, they listen to Blech and end up as clones.

Uncle Toms can actually think for themselves, ditto heads and clones can't.

I think it may have something to do with the GOP's zombie ray.

You are such an insulting asswipe. typical liberal, don't think black folk can think for themselves, you gotta take care of em.. typical.

Willow, why do you bother responding to such intentionally intellectually dishonest drivel?

Do you know that biker knows he is full of shit and is just trying to get a rise out of some of the board members?

No, they're not "uncle Toms", they're something much different..............

They listen to Rushing Limp Idiot, and they become ditto heads, or, they listen to Blech and end up as clones.

Uncle Toms can actually think for themselves, ditto heads and clones can't.

I think it may have something to do with the GOP's zombie ray.

You are such an insulting asswipe. typical liberal, don't think black folk can think for themselves, you gotta take care of em.. typical.

Willow, why do you bother responding to such intentionally intellectually dishonest drivel?

Do you know that biker knows he is full of shit and is just trying to get a rise out of some of the board members?

we need to rename him,,, guttermutter or something like that. :lol:

Well, I certainly cannot view the video..but when I gather from the subsequent posts that Beck is involved and that it is a room full of black people....well, sounds like Beck is being counted as a black person.

Well, I certainly cannot view the video..but when I gather from the subsequent posts that Beck is involved and that it is a room full of black people....well, sounds like Beck is being counted as a black person.

Nah beck was just talking to a bunch of black americans who feel just like I do about the government. Nothing more nothing less.

They dont like the way the country has been headed over the last several years and have had enough.

I'm in a room full of tables. Does that make me a table? Surely your not that stupid. Are you?

when your eyesight becomes more focused go back and trying reading my entire sentence, if you get your ADD under control and make it to the end of the sentence you may find your answer..

Nah beck was just talking to a bunch of black americans who feel just like I do about the government. Nothing more nothing less.

They dont like the way the country has been headed over the last several years and have had enough.

Well to be honest with you there was a black democrat or two or three in the group.. these people managed to have a rational discussion unlike bikerguttersnipe who up and just called them unthinking.. go figure.. It was a good discussion..

Well to be honest with you there was a black democrat or two or three in the group.. these people managed to have a rational discussion unlike bikerguttersnipe who up and just called them unthinking.. go figure.. It was a good discussion..

I agree, it was a good discussion. And it's painfully obvious that bikerdumbshit didn't bother to watch it, as evidenced by his ignorant response.

Yes but they still agreed with my general opinion on the government getting bigger isn't a good thing.

Forum List

Back