Conservatives and faux conservatives will battle this fall

Anyone notice how 6 of the 10 Candidates for new British PM are people of color with a Jew in the other 4 ?
I notice that you are a racist. It's clear that you live in a town with a population of less than 200 people.

I definitely think that RINO's will be coming back to play soon. Soon we're probably going to start seeing Bush- McCain- and Romney types either sabotaging their own campaigns or simply getting elected and stabbing the public in the back. Nobody has pulled that crap so much since 2012. They know they can't pull another stolen election without serious repercussions so they're going to bring some old tricks out of the closet again.

We really have to watch out for this stuff folks. I have to admit John McCain had me totally fooled. A few weeks after Obama was elected I figured out what happened. I quit being an independent and registered as a republican so I could vote in the primaries. I don't really like the existence of the primaries but unfortunately that is a very important battleground if you want to separate the wheat from the chaff in a political party.

I notice that you are a racist. It's clear that you live in a town with a population of less than 200 people.

My. Mountain Home is in Oak Run , my Country Home is in Centerville / Swasey west of Redding on way to Whiskeytown Lake . And I am a Practitioner of Judaism .

My. Mountain Home is in Oak Run , my Country Home is in Centerville / Swasey west of Redding on way to Whiskeytown Lake . And I am a Practitioner of Judaism .
None of this denies that you are a racist.

I definitely think that RINO's will be coming back to play soon. Soon we're probably going to start seeing Bush- McCain- and Romney types either sabotaging their own campaigns or simply getting elected and stabbing the public in the back. Nobody has pulled that crap so much since 2012. They know they can't pull another stolen election without serious repercussions so they're going to bring some old tricks out of the closet again.

We really have to watch out for this stuff folks. I have to admit John McCain had me totally fooled. A few weeks after Obama was elected I figured out what happened. I quit being an independent and registered as a republican so I could vote in the primaries. I don't really like the existence of the primaries but unfortunately that is a very important battleground if you want to separate the wheat from the chaff in a political par

Last edited:
Oye vey, don't bring the assholes to your doorstep, Mensch!.

Forum List

Back