Conservative US Representative (VA-10) "No Moore"

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Barbara Comstock, US Representative up for reelection on 2018,just released a statement, saying: "No Moore!," add she goes on to observe that Moore has so far provided "no credible explanation" to refute the pedophilia allegation against him.

u8cETQC.jpg

Barbara Comstock on Twitter

Last edited:
Who cares?

That's the problem in Alabama; they don't seem to care and will probably go ahead and support the guy all the way to his Senate "swearing in" ceremony! His family will be there beaming and McConnell will have to suck it up along with VP Pence to welcome him into the fold! :9: :bang3: :dunno: :confused:

The State Party can remove him, he stays on the Ballot, votes do not matter. THAT is sick. Take a Senator away from a state, because he is an embarassment? States are also sovereigns.i

Who cares?

That's the problem in Alabama; they don't seem to care and will probably go ahead and support the guy all the way to his Senate "swearing in" ceremony! His family will be there beaming and McConnell will have to suck it up along with VP Pence to welcome him into the fold! :9: :bang3: :dunno: :confused:

ROTFLMAO, they won't have to suck it up at all they will be beaming from to !

Barbara Comstock is in very big trouble. Clinton won her district by 10 points and the Democrat Gubernatorial candidate won by 13 points. I suspect she is doing a CYA.

There is no credible evidence of the incidence in the first place. Why would he need to provide a credible refutation?

Only a brain-dead zombie would believe a hard left false rape accusation.

Who cares?

In this country we believe in innocent until proven guilty, all I see is a she said that conveniently comes up at the most optimal time after 40 years. Burden of proof is on the one making the claim. There is sincere legal questions that arise on the motive to wait 40 years and choose this time to go public.

Who cares?

In this country we believe in innocent until proven guilty, all I see is a she said that conveniently comes up at the most optimal time after 40 years. Burden of proof is on the one making the claim. There is sincere legal questions that arise on the motive to wait 40 years and choose this time to go public.

I feel sorry for people desperate enough to take the word of a slug like Moore over a "more than likely" victim back when she was 14! It hurts my heart and soul watching people bend into pretzels to give him every benefit of the doubt with a story backed by 30 sources including dates, people, & places going back almost 40 years! It's sick to think this woman would put herself thru this for political reasons! She gains nothing but ridicule from her neighbors; esp. since she's a Republican who voted for Moore in the past!

Republicans have conditioned themselves thru their decades of victimhood when "out in the wilderness" for 40+ years since this was a Democratic country! It seems to me, they have systematically tried to punish us for accepting the legislation they hate like Social Security, Medicare, Obamacare, and of course the one thing that hurts their inner being, "civil rights!" They've devolved even lower than I thought possible taking a prosperous economy and turning it into $#!t before they leave to bankrupt the country; '88, '08, and with losses yesterday in the DOW, without a doubt 2020 if Trump even makes it that far! It could be Pence residing over the mess created by these idiots! More credit should be given to Obama for leaving things in such good order, Trump has been able to sit on this thumbs watching TV for the honeymoon period where absolutely nothing's gotten passed of substance! All those promises were BS and they knew it when they pounded their chest over all of it! NOTHING's been done since they're a "nothing" party who have shown themselves to be traitorous allowing Trump to put our nation in serious jeopardy thru his incompetence & illegal acts! :blahblah: :eusa_wall: :cuckoo: :dunno:

Last edited:
Who cares?

You are talking about a legal proceeding. A election is not a legal proceeding. Character is a legitimate issue.

Barbara Comstock is in very big trouble. Clinton won her district by 10 points and the Democrat Gubernatorial candidate won by 13 points. I suspect she is doing a CYA.

Exactly what I was thinking. Can't think of any other reason why a congresswoman from Virginia would feel the need to publicly comment on a Senate race in Alabama other than to pander.

Lets leave the sexual conduct out of it. the reason people (like me) are saying some thing is because what Alabama does may be there business when it stays in Alabama, this man has a very very very bad record . we don't want him in congress.

Forum List

Back