Conservative Talk Show Host Phil Valentine Dies After Battle With Covid-19, His Employer Says

. Just because you've never heard of him doesn't mean you can be so cold and sick about his death.
Well, liberals here knew of Rush Limbaugh, and when he died of cancer, there were multiple posts celebrating his death.
You idiots hold no moral high ground here. In fact, not one conservative here is wishing death by Covid towards liberals. Yet there are multiple posts from liberals wishing death upon the unvaxxed, who in reality are reflected across the entire political spectrum, despite the lie it is all Trumpsters.

Get a grip on yourself and accept you cannot alter the behaviors of others. Especially through government mandates. The demonization, shaming, and insults towards those hesitant to take the jab, only make the skepticism of the Great Cure stronger.

Liberals are the worst spokespersons for Big Pharma. Sad that you folks used to question the motives of large corporations, but now have become their arm of Propaganda.

He questioned the necessity of the vaccines. He said his odds of dying from the virus was probably way less than one percent.

He was wrong.

My heart goes out to everyone who loved him and depended on him. No one should have to lose someone they love to this virus.

I wish he had been vaccinated.

From the article:

"He recognizes now that him not getting the vaccination has probably caused a bunch of other people not to get vaccinated," he said in the interview. "And that he regrets."

"This is a real threat, it is a real public health crisis and it is something that if he had to do over again ... his cavalier attitude wouldn't have been what it was and he would have gotten vaccinated and encouraged everybody to get vaccinated," he added.
Good riddance!

Wonder how many died after taking his advice about vaccines.

Bet he and his family wished he would have taken this more seriously.
You can't go back and put on a seatbelt after you've had a collision.

Bet he and his family wished he would have taken this more seriously.
You can't go back and put on a seatbelt after you've had a collision.
Sometimes theres NOTHING you can do.
You can TRY to minimize the risks, but 5he mask cultists are putting faith in something that does nearly NO GOOD except by trained professionals.

I guarantee you 99.99% of people did not wear a sterilized mask every day, let alone every few hours. We wore it because of public pressure, and they were dirty. I wore the same mask for months just to pacify the whiners. The vast majority did the same.

I got the Trump vaccine, but now we know it's not nearly as effective as the left would have us believe.

Maybe just leave people alone and let them decide for themselves.

There is one thing certain here.

Massive fraud is present.

Is he dead, what killed him... We will never get truth on those issues from the OP or the treasonous liars the OP parrots...

We have been bombarded with fake news

Get the vax

Bullshit the whole time. Still waiting for CDC to update the latest vax deaths total, last reported in mid July at 11.9k plus over 1k fetus.....
Or maybe he just caught the virus that so many are catching and became one of the few that is crowding hospitals, yes that’s really too, I know from the source. And maybe his life would have been saved if he had the shot. Why do you idiots take the position against being safe during a crisis?. All that does is prolong things. You know that don’t you?

Far less of a chance of dying, right? Why do you say dumb things like that?
"FAR less"??? I doubt that.
Some of us have to live life. We cant all hide in the basement for a year at a time like a leftist preaches.

"Life sucks, then you die"

You should be dancing because there is one less of him in the World…

Now how many people have died from this Delta Variant that have been vaccinated?
The percentage of unvaccinated in hospitals right is in the high 90%. I got that from nurse yesterday, not the media that you will surely call fake news

Sleepy Joe has a lot of the blame here.

The Delta Variant was known about since his first day in office, yet he's done absolutely nothing to get new vaccines and therapeutics online. Trump's epic effort of Operation Warp Speed has metamorphisized into Operation Snail's Pace, as Biden is more concerned with getting the contracts to his friends instead of getting the work done.

Sometimes theres NOTHING you can do.
You can TRY to minimize the risks, but 5he mask cultists are putting faith in something that does nearly NO GOOD except by trained professionals.

I guarantee you 99.99% of people did not wear a sterilized mask every day, let alone every few hours. We wore it because of public pressure, and they were dirty. I wore the same mask for months just to pacify the whiners. The vast majority did the same.

I got the Trump vaccine, but now we know it's not nearly as effective as the left would have us believe.

Maybe just leave people alone and let them decide for themselves.
When the idiots decide for themselves they spread misinformation and get infected and overfill our hospitals which in turn effects entire communities. When my community is impacted this way their poor choices become my business as my family and friends are impacted by it. Get it?!

WOW...
I'm shocked and saddened by this news.

I've met him several times and listened to him for years when I worked as a salesman and as a vendor to grocery stores.

He wasn't an extreme conservative but was a lot more "logical" in his opinions. He had a sidekick "Johnny B" that was often his sounding board and voice of reason to temper his thoughts.

But it's over...a Nashville icon has passed.

You want to eliminate ALL the risk of covid, dont you?

The wide world is all about you. You can fence yourselves in, but you cannot forever fence it out. -- J. R. R. Tolkin
Eliminate all the risk?! I don’t think that is possible. I’d like to minimize the risk by seeing the idiots stop acting like idiots and just be safe and responsible. I don’t think that’s too much to ask, but apparently it is.

Forum List

Back