Conservative Talk Show Host Phil Valentine Dies After Battle With Covid-19, His Employer Says

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
He questioned the necessity of the vaccines. He said his odds of dying from the virus was probably way less than one percent.

He was wrong.

My heart goes out to everyone who loved him and depended on him. No one should have to lose someone they love to this virus.

I wish he had been vaccinated.

From the article:

"He recognizes now that him not getting the vaccination has probably caused a bunch of other people not to get vaccinated," he said in the interview. "And that he regrets."

"This is a real threat, it is a real public health crisis and it is something that if he had to do over again ... his cavalier attitude wouldn't have been what it was and he would have gotten vaccinated and encouraged everybody to get vaccinated," he added.

There is one thing certain here.

Massive fraud is present.

Is he dead, what killed him... We will never get truth on those issues from the OP or the treasonous liars the OP parrots...

We have been bombarded with fake news

Get the vax

Bullshit the whole time. Still waiting for CDC to update the latest vax deaths total, last reported in mid July at 11.9k plus over 1k fetus.....

latest

He questioned the necessity of the vaccines. He said his odds of dying from the virus was probably way less than one percent.

He was wrong.

My heart goes out to everyone who loved him and depended on him. No one should have to lose someone they love to this virus.

From the article:

"He recognizes now that him not getting the vaccination has probably caused a bunch of other people not to get vaccinated," he said in the interview. "And that he regrets."

"This is a real threat, it is a real public health crisis and it is something that if he had to do over again ... his cavalier attitude wouldn't have been what it was and he would have gotten vaccinated and encouraged everybody to get vaccinated," he added.
Triple vaccinated is better !

He was wrong.

From the article:

Please stop this.

He who lives by denying COVID
dies by denying COVID

Got an update for us on how many have been murdered by the fraud vax?

Traitor Joe seems to have told the CDC to shut up about it....

He was wrong.

From the article:

You are a ghoul, sweeping through the obituaries hoping to find death to make a point on a chat site.

Sad and pathetic and frankly sociopathic.

You are a ghoul, sweeping through the obituaries hoping to find death to make a point on a chat site.

Sad and pathetic and frankly sociopathic.

You are a sick person.

All anyone has to do is sign on to MSN or AOL.

That's where I found it. I didn't go looking for it. It came up on the home page news feed.

Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 7.10.05 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 7.09.29 AM.png

You are such a sick person. You don't give a damn about people dying from this virus.

All you care about is that people know about it. You don't want people to know the toll this virus has taken on our nation and our people.

My favorite aunt died of the virus in April 2020 in the first wave.

I know what people go through.

I DON'T WANT MORE PEOPLE TO HAVE TO ENDURE THE HELL MY FAMILY ENDURED.

Can you understand a person being selfless and putting other people before themself?

Or are you still so selfish and wrapped up in your own pathetic life you don't give a damn about anyone but yourself?

Stop the hate. People are dying. This isn't a political thing. This is a public health thing.

It's disgusting to see you attacking someone who is trying to help save lives.

LEARN FROM THE DEATH OF VALENTINE. DON'T MAKE HIS MISTAKE.

He was wrong.

From the article:

Never heard of him.

I will not join you in celebrating his death

You are a sick person.

All anyone has to do is sign on to MSN or AOL.

That's where I found it. I didn't go looking for it. It came up on the home page news feed.

View attachment 529361

View attachment 529363

You are such a sick person. You don't give a damn about people dying from this virus.

All you care about is that people know about it. You don't want people to know the toll this virus has taken on our nation and our people.

My favorite aunt died of the virus in April 2020 in the first wave.

I know what people go through.

I DON'T WANT MORE PEOPLE TO HAVE TO ENDURE THE HELL MY FAMILY ENDURED.

Can you understand a person being selfless and putting other people before themself?

Or are you still so selfish and wrapped up in your own pathetic life you don't give a damn about anyone but yourself?

Stop the hate. People are dying. This isn't a political thing. This is a public health thing.

It's disgusting to see you attacking someone who is trying to help save lives.

LEARN FROM THE DEATH OF VALENTINE. DON'T MAKE HIS MISTAKE.
People die from lots of viruses. Are you outraged about those too? Tens of thousands each year died of influenza, yet no one blamed folks for not wearing masks or getting a flu shot.

Your constant chasing of stories of deaths is disgusting and is rooted in your political beliefs.
Your sick fuck liberal friends here wish death upon those unvaccinated and your constant obituaries reflect that in the multiple threads you create daily.

Don't give me that crap you care about lives.
You are a demented ghoul.
Own it.

He was wrong.

From the article:

How would his employer know what he died of? Didn't you ever hear of HIPAA?

Never heard of him.

I will not join you in celebrating his death

Telling people about his death isn't celebrating it.

In fact I posted sympathy. Not celebrating.

STOP LYING.

I had never heard of him until he got the virus and it was in the news. Just because I never heard of him doesn't mean he didn't exist. It doesn't mean that his life was worthless. It doesn't mean those who loved him won't be hurting from losing him.

It seems to me it's you who doesn't give a damn about it. Since you very coldly said you never heard of him. Just because you've never heard of him doesn't mean you can be so cold and sick about his death.

Telling people about his death isn't celebrating it.

In fact I posted sympathy. Not celebrating.

STOP LYING.

I had never heard of him until he got the virus and it was in the news. Just because I never heard of him doesn't mean he didn't exist. It doesn't mean that his life was worthless. It doesn't mean those who loved him won't be hurting from losing him.

It seems to me it's you who doesn't give a damn about it. Since you very coldly said you never heard of him. Just because you've never heard of him doesn't mean you can be so cold and sick about his death.
In the words of Tommy Tainant
There are lots of people who die. Move on

Forum List

Back