Conservative radio host says Cain inappropriate with his staff

POLITICO has learned that the incident involved a staffer for Steve Deace, an influential conservative talk radio host who hosts a nationally syndicated show in Des Moines. And Deace says he did take offense.

Deace, who penned an opinion piece critical of Cain earlier this month, told POLITICO in an email that Cain said "awkward" and "inappropriate" things to the staff at his station.

"Like awkward/inappropriate things he's said to two females on my staff, that the fact the guy's wife is never around...that's almost always a warning flag to me," Deace wrote. "But I chose to leave that stuff out [of the opinion piece] and make it about his record and not the personal stuff."

Iowa radio host accuses Herman Cain of 'inappropriate' remarks - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

Who brings their wife to work? And If he "chose to leave that stuff out", then why bring it up now?

I smell a rat.

Well, you know.......he really really really really really really really hates to mention it......but........

I think we need to find a candidate that has been kept in a vacuum for the last 40 years so he won't have any interaction with other human-beings.

But then the Dems will claim he's inexperienced. :cuckoo:

Sorry Rav, Politico is a leftist rag, and they're the ones pushing this crap.
Actually, it isn't.

Regardless, the talk show host, the Republican strategist that says he witnessed the harassment....these are conservatives, not liberals.

Seems like the RINO is a liar or being misquoted.

But it's clear now that Politico has dropped any facade of objectivity.
Maybe they are secretly owned by Soros?

Gotta love the left... unless a minority achieves success through the approved, state controlled channels, let the beat down begin!

I think we need to find a candidate that has been kept in a vacuum for the last 40 years so he won't have any interaction with other human-beings.

But then the Dems will claim he's inexperienced. :cuckoo:

We have one very close to this.... his name is Barry Obama. His world view is quite myopic.

Politico has done themselves considerable DAMAGE with this bull..

I hope they ENJOY IT..

BOYCOTT POLITICO FOLKS

POLITICO has learned that the incident involved a staffer for Steve Deace, an influential conservative talk radio host who hosts a nationally syndicated show in Des Moines. And Deace says he did take offense.

Deace, who penned an opinion piece critical of Cain earlier this month, told POLITICO in an email that Cain said "awkward" and "inappropriate" things to the staff at his station.

"Like awkward/inappropriate things he's said to two females on my staff, that the fact the guy's wife is never around...that's almost always a warning flag to me," Deace wrote. "But I chose to leave that stuff out [of the opinion piece] and make it about his record and not the personal stuff."

Iowa radio host accuses Herman Cain of 'inappropriate' remarks - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

Well, then maybe he should have said something at the time.

You know, this is another report where they say he "said something" that was "inappropriate", and then they never tell you what he actually said.

Now, there are a lot of good reasons to reject Cain. This might be one of them, but I would actually like to know specifics before we hang the guy.

What's telling is the same people who COMPLAINED about how some people couldn't STAND having a BLACK MAN in the white house, are now the ones pushing and cheering this type smear OF A BLACK MAN running for President..

says a lot.

I love the irony of your claim that bad behavior should be ignored if it's done by a black man.

:thup:

What's telling is the same people who COMPLAINED about how some people couldn't STAND having a BLACK MAN in the white house, are now the ones pushing and cheering this type smear OF A BLACK MAN running for President..

says a lot.

I love the irony of your claim that bad behavior should be ignored if it's done by a black man.

:thup:
Do you brush your teeth with a floor buffer?

How do you get that from his quote?

Never heard of Steve Deace but Politico SAYS he's "influential" so it must be true! :lol:

Politico has now shown themselves to be nothing but a SMEAR site.

A SERIOUS news site they are NOT.

Just goes to show, clearly, for all the world to see, just how much the left hates black people.

And yet....it's all conservatives that are making the charges. :lol:

when have rightwingnuts ever let facts get in the way?

the actions of someone 40 years earlier that had nothing to do with a presidential candidate... they thought THAT was important. The actions of a president in a consensual relationship... THAT they thought was important enough to spend 70 million dollars investigating...

but allegations of sexual misconduct by a fellow rightwingnut?

nah...nothing to see here, folks... move it along.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back