Conservative radio host says Cain inappropriate with his staff

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
POLITICO has learned that the incident involved a staffer for Steve Deace, an influential conservative talk radio host who hosts a nationally syndicated show in Des Moines. And Deace says he did take offense.

Deace, who penned an opinion piece critical of Cain earlier this month, told POLITICO in an email that Cain said "awkward" and "inappropriate" things to the staff at his station.

"Like awkward/inappropriate things he's said to two females on my staff, that the fact the guy's wife is never around...that's almost always a warning flag to me," Deace wrote. "But I chose to leave that stuff out [of the opinion piece] and make it about his record and not the personal stuff."

Iowa radio host accuses Herman Cain of 'inappropriate' remarks - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

As yes, good ole Politico has LEARNED..

Cain SAID AWKWARD AND INAPPROIATE THINGS.

my gawd folks, REALLY

POLITICO has learned that the incident involved a staffer for Steve Deace, an influential conservative talk radio host who hosts a nationally syndicated show in Des Moines. And Deace says he did take offense.

Deace, who penned an opinion piece critical of Cain earlier this month, told POLITICO in an email that Cain said "awkward" and "inappropriate" things to the staff at his station.

"Like awkward/inappropriate things he's said to two females on my staff, that the fact the guy's wife is never around...that's almost always a warning flag to me," Deace wrote. "But I chose to leave that stuff out [of the opinion piece] and make it about his record and not the personal stuff."

Iowa radio host accuses Herman Cain of 'inappropriate' remarks - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

What did Cain do with his staff?????

Maybe he shouldn't leave his staff hanging out for somebody to mess with.

It's beginning to sound as if Cain's presidential run is nothing more than a self-gratification tour.

Politico has now shown themselves to be nothing but a SMEAR site.

A SERIOUS news site they are NOT.

The funniest thing about this is that Cain's campaign manager is responsible for this little tidbit coming to light.

Here's the article.....full of presumptive statements and speculative innuendo:

Pressed about what exactly Cain said to the employees of his show, Deace responded by describing how he himself treats his staff.

"Many a man has been done in by the inability to control his urges,” Deace wrote. “I am no different and just as vulnerable as any other man, which is why I put safeguards around me and hold myself accountable to my wife and other men in my life. Especially since I have very talented employees that happen to be women. I go out of my way to treat them like my sisters. For example, I wouldn't tell them or any other woman I am not married to nor related to how pretty she is."

Asked how Block would know that the women at the station were uneasy about Cain’s behavior, Deace said he didn’t know.

“No idea, to the best of my knowledge neither me nor anyone on my staff has ever spoken to Block,” said the talk show host.

Deace said he and his staff had no other comment on Block’s remark.

Before the National Journal panel began, POLITICO had asked Cain's campaign for a comment on Deace's charges, but the campaign did not respond.

Read more: Iowa radio host accuses Herman Cain of 'inappropriate' remarks - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

Everybody has a particular style when they're in a large meet or greet. If you remember in the movie "Patton" Gen George S. Patton found it was easiest to get on the good side of the ladies in the crowd by paying a compliment to their appearance.

Saying women in a crowd are attractive or desirable is a very effective way if getting on their good side. Most people that meet Cain say he's very likable.

Now.....if he had done this in private that is a different matter entirely. But when you announce this in a crowd.....Jesus Christ...that is not sexual harassment nor is it inappropriate. It is just good down home politics.

Barrack Obama said that his new spokeswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz was cute a few months ago. Is that inappropriate????

Maybe so, but when you say two or more women are attractive then you're not trying to get fresh. You're just trying to be pleasant and sociable..

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Here's the article.....full of presumptive statements and speculative innuendo:

Pressed about what exactly Cain said to the employees of his show, Deace responded by describing how he himself treats his staff.

"Many a man has been done in by the inability to control his urges,” Deace wrote. “I am no different and just as vulnerable as any other man, which is why I put safeguards around me and hold myself accountable to my wife and other men in my life. Especially since I have very talented employees that happen to be women. I go out of my way to treat them like my sisters. For example, I wouldn't tell them or any other woman I am not married to nor related to how pretty she is."

Asked how Block would know that the women at the station were uneasy about Cain’s behavior, Deace said he didn’t know.

“No idea, to the best of my knowledge neither me nor anyone on my staff has ever spoken to Block,” said the talk show host.

Deace said he and his staff had no other comment on Block’s remark.

Before the National Journal panel began, POLITICO had asked Cain's campaign for a comment on Deace's charges, but the campaign did not respond.

Read more: Iowa radio host accuses Herman Cain of 'inappropriate' remarks - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

Everybody has a particular style when they're in a large meet or greet. If you remember in the movie "Patton" Gen George S. Patton found it was easiest to get on the good side of the ladies in the crowd by paying a compliment to their appearance.

Saying women in a crowd are attractive or desirable is a very effective way if getting on their good side. Most people that meet Cain say he's very likable.

Now.....if he had done this in private that is a different matter entirely. But when you announce this in a crowd.....Jesus Christ...that is not sexual harassment nor is it inappropriate. It is just good down home politics.

Barrack Obama said that his new spokeswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz was cute a few months ago. Is that inappropriate????

Maybe so, but when you say two or more women are attractive then you're not trying to get fresh. You're just trying to be pleasant and sociable..
It's just who Herman is. And they're trying to take him out because of it. I'll bet Herman never thought he was this big a threat to Statists. They are really afraid of him.

Just goes to show, clearly, for all the world to see, just how much the left hates black people.

And yet....it's all conservatives that are making the charges. :lol:

Sorry Rav, Politico is a leftist rag, and they're the ones pushing this crap, and the left is loving it because they can't stand a conservative black man.

Just goes to show, clearly, for all the world to see, just how much the left hates black people.

Sorry Rav, Politico is a leftist rag, and they're the ones pushing this crap.
Actually, it isn't.

Regardless, the talk show host, the Republican strategist that says he witnessed the harassment....these are conservatives, not liberals.

Actually, it isn't.

Regardless, the talk show host, the Republican strategist that says he witnessed the harassment....these are conservatives, not liberals.

Yea, it is, regardless of where the dirt is coming from as Politico uses it for smearing, the left is loving every minute of the high tech lynching of a conservative black man... BLACK MAN... the left is showing their racist roots, period.

Last edited:
What's telling is the same people who COMPLAINED about how some people couldn't STAND having a BLACK MAN in the white house, are now the ones pushing and cheering this type smear OF A BLACK MAN running for President..

says a lot.

Who brings their wife to work? And If he "chose to leave that stuff out", then why bring it up now?

I smell a rat.

What's telling is the same people who COMPLAINED about how some people couldn't STAND having a BLACK MAN in the white house, are now the ones pushing and cheering this type smear OF A BLACK MAN running for President..

says a lot.

It's called HYPOCRISY... and in the left's case, it's also called the left showing their age old racist roots.

Actually, it isn't.

Seems like the RINO is a liar or being misquoted.

But it's clear now that Politico has dropped any facade of objectivity.

Forum List

Back