Conservative Principles - Why Hunter Biden?

Richard-H

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2008
As far as I know Hunter Biden is being accused of:

Tax evasion
Illegally owning a gun
Taking Bribes

So why are Conservatives in such in uproar about him?

Aren't Conservatives anti-Taxation, Pro-free Gun Ownership and pro free-market?

Judging by his actions, Hunter Biden is a far right free libertarian.

Conservatives are also for personal privacy. They should be strongly against the invasion of Hunter Biden's privacy when his computer hard Drive was copied.

It seems to me that if Conservatives believed what they preached Hunter Biden would be their hero!

Perhaps they should consider running Hunter as the 2024 GOP Presidential candidate!

Or is it that Conservatives have no principles, that they only worship their orange god, and that the continued obsession with Hunter Biden is a completely unprincipled political vendetta.

Hey Conservatives...let's hear your excuses!

Tax evasion
Illegally owning a gun
Taking Bribes

Conservatives are also for personal privacy. They should be strongly against the invasion of Hunter Biden's privacy when his computer hard Drive was copied.

It seems to me that if Conservatives believed what they preached Hunter Biden would be their hero!

Perhaps they should consider running Hunter as the 2024 GOP Presidential candidate!

Or is it that Conservatives have no principles, that they only worship their orange god, and that the continued obsession with Hunter Biden is a completely unprincipled political vendetta.

Tax evasion
Illegally owning a gun
Taking Bribes

Biden and his family are breaking the law, why aren't leftists in an uproar about him?

Democrats give the bribe takers the same pass they give the pedos.
Many democrat faves are involved with epstein and democrats protect them. They dare not ask Pelosi who she is referring to.

Many democrats are involved with biden's bribes and democrats protect them.

Tax evasion
Illegally owning a gun
Taking Bribes

Biden and his family are breaking the law, why aren't leftists in an uproar about him?

There's no such thing as guilt by family association.

Now, your all pro-taxation, anti-gun and anti-free market, right?

But just for Hunter Biden. If he wasn't Joe Biden's son he'd be your poster child for a 'Free America'.

Tax evasion
Illegally owning a gun
Taking Bribes

We are under no obligation to respond to your sophomoric (at best) "analysis".

Tax evasion
Illegally owning a gun
Taking Bribes

Are you really this under-informed on Hunters role in the Biden Crime Family and the tens of millions taken from hostile foreign regimes? For God's sake just do some reading. Otherwise, you know all this and you are just blowing smoke like a good little Democrat minion.

Tax evasion
Illegally owning a gun
Taking Bribes

I can't excuse your insanity.

Are you really this under-informed on Hunters role in the Biden Crime Family and the tens of millions taken from hostile foreign regimes? For God's sake just do some reading. Otherwise, you know all this and you are just blowing smoke like a good little Democrat minion.

He's a cult asset.
Not a good one, but still

Forum List

Back