Conservative Principles - Why Hunter Biden?

So you're pro-taxation...doesn't sound much like a Conservative to me!

BTW - Libs are for comprehensive immigration reform, not comprehensive gun control. we want 'common sense' gun control - not the same thing.

Also, exactly what form can you lie on that will get you a 50 cal. machine gun?
I pay $17,000 ever 3 months in taxes. Do you pay that much?

Does it matter, because Joe Biden's son lied about not using drugs on a federal form and he got a gun.

I can become a gun collector pay the licensing fee and be able to purchase the weapon. But why would i want to do that, i dont really need the 50 cal,(too expensive to shoot) and i dont need CRACK cocaine either, unlike Joe's darling son.

Blind partisans on the left and right only get in an uproar over things like this when it’s someone they don’t like or support being accused almost never when it’s someone they do. This has been part of politics for as long as there has been politics.

There's no such thing as guilt by family association.

Now, your all pro-taxation, anti-gun and anti-free market, right?

But just for Hunter Biden. If he wasn't Joe Biden's son he'd be your poster child for a 'Free America'.

There's no such thing as guilt by family association.

And yet, multiple members of his family are guilty.

Now, your all pro-taxation, anti-gun and anti-free market, right?

Is that needed to prosecute the Bidens for their crimes?

As far as I know Hunter Biden is being accused of:

Tax evasion
Illegally owning a gun
Taking Bribes

So why are Conservatives in such in uproar about him?

Aren't Conservatives anti-Taxation, Pro-free Gun Ownership and pro free-market?

Judging by his actions, Hunter Biden is a far right free libertarian.

Conservatives are also for personal privacy. They should be strongly against the invasion of Hunter Biden's privacy when his computer hard Drive was copied.

It seems to me that if Conservatives believed what they preached Hunter Biden would be their hero!

Perhaps they should consider running Hunter as the 2024 GOP Presidential candidate!

Or is it that Conservatives have no principles, that they only worship their orange god, and that the continued obsession with Hunter Biden is a completely unprincipled political vendetta.

Hey Conservatives...let's hear your excuses!
because there is a possibility that Hunter is just the bag man for the BIG GUY .

Tax evasion
Illegally owning a gun
Taking Bribes

Conservatives are also for personal privacy. They should be strongly against the invasion of Hunter Biden's privacy when his computer hard Drive was copied.

It seems to me that if Conservatives believed what they preached Hunter Biden would be their hero!

Perhaps they should consider running Hunter as the 2024 GOP Presidential candidate!

Or is it that Conservatives have no principles, that they only worship their orange god, and that the continued obsession with Hunter Biden is a completely unprincipled political vendetta.

Case in point. Democrats never hold their own accountable yet they are always willing to hold their opponents accountable..

President Biden knew nothing about Hunter's business
—And if he did, then he didn't condone it
—And if he did, then he didn't actively engage with Hunter's business
—And if he did, it wasn't illegal
—And if it was, then he was only doing it because he loved his son.

President Biden knew nothing about Hunter's business
—And if he did, then he didn't condone it
—And if he did, then he didn't actively engage with Hunter's business
—And if he did, it wasn't illegal
—And if it was, then he was only doing it because he loved his son.

Even a blind commie occasionally finds an acorn.

Tax evasion
Illegally owning a gun
Taking Bribes

What hunter is accused of by the masses isn't really relevant. I'm sure he is "accused" of a plethora of things by trumpers.

It is what he is charged with that matters and he is not charged with taking bribes.

What hunter is accused of by the masses isn't really relevant. I'm sure he is "accused" of a plethora of things by trumpers.

It is what he is charged with that matters and he is not charged with taking bribes.
He is being investigated for being an unregistered foreign agent. That's what manafort was indicted for.

Tax evasion
Illegally owning a gun
Taking Bribes

Forum List

Back