Conservative lie about Soros and mediamatters

George Soros collapsed the economy of an entire country - Britain - just for profit. Hundreds of thousands of ordinary, hard working Britons - and many thousands of pensioners - lost their homes, their investments and savings as a direct result of his actions. That's where his money comes from. Those without any morals have no problem with Soros. Decent, honorable people would not touch that man's money. Soros is evil. A man with no morals.

I am not surprised that Fail&Go sees no problem with Soros. He's too fucking stupid to 'know' at anything other than what the HuffPuff tells him to know. The day Fail has an original thought will be the first.

Lies, what kind of conservative narcotics have you been taking?
You're done. Once you posted that shit, you sputtered to a halt.
All out of ideas, a lib bears his/her talons.
Bring it on, pal.

Yeap because the right is the tool of the corporate whores who want to further increase their wealth at the expense of the vast majority of Americans.

It pisses the right off that a filthy rich guy cares about the people.

He doesn't care about people, not at all.

He cares about himself, money and the vastness of power that money gives him.

You bet.

Soros has been funding these left leaning groups for years.

Perhaps OL'Flyby outta research the dude before he starts defending his ass doncha think??

I think Bill's right on about this dude.

None of the groups he donates too are a danger to Americans, especially when you give billions to the poor. Dumbass.
He can spend his fortunes any way he wishes.
The problem is Soros wants to influence US policy to make all of us kowtow to HIS way of thinking.
Soros is all about control of wealth and limiting freedom for the common folk.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Listen the the right RAIL against a guy who made his money the old fashion way HE EARNED IT!

Now because he doesnt agree with their politics they think he needs to be "exposed".

Its his fucking money and he can do what he likes with it right?

But NOOOOOOOOOO only your guys are allowed to USE their money to promote a political aganda.

Maybe you should have told the SCOTUS to only make corprate spoending legal for the right leaning people.

Well basically. FOX is funded by the Saudi Government..and that causes nary a stir among conservatives. But Soros is some kind of evil genius.

Got it.

:link:....prove it!

Why is Soros bad and the assholes in this country who screwed us and made huge profits any differnt in your mind?

They aren't.

Anyone that profits over the fucking over of people, and then profits over their suffering should, at least, get arrested.

4 years of Dem controlled Congress and ~ 2 years of the WH and not a single person was arrested.

The dims are no fucking better than the rips.

But hey, Soros's web site says he donated some money, so he's a good guy, just like Al Capone was loved.

The cost of his profit..... ordinary people in Britain lost their homes, their pensions, their life savings. Defend him all you want.... I'm not surprised you are unable to look further than the nose on your face. You're basically stupid. Read some books about it. Not everything in the world is available on google, you fucking moron.

None of your links say any of the stupid shit that you're talking, OTOH, unregulated big businesses and the real estate companies caused people to lose homes and put the US in the worst recession and depression since 1929 you dumbass and you support the idiots who did by further supporting a party that promotes further deregulation. STFU

I told you - read some fucking BOOKS. Not everything is available with 'google'... that's why people who do actual research (like me) laugh at people who 'evidence' their opinions by linking to the media, etc. Google is NOT a research tool, sweetie.

Soros broke the Bank of England. The impact of that action WAS that people in England lost vast amounts of money. Ordinary people, old people, people who were using their pension income to feed themselves LOST that money. Through no fault of their own.

You carry one sticking your head in the sand.... remain stupid if that is how you choose to be.

You dumbass woman do you know what break the bank means? It doesn't mean he literally broke the banks as in making the bank bankrupt dumbass, he made 1 billion dollars, he didn't literally break the facking bank since the banks of Britian had more than 1 billion dollars at the time. Because he earned 1 billion dollars the expression "break the bank" was used, meaning he earned a helluva lot of money, none of your facking links say he made the banks on England go bankrupt, or that he caused the collapse of the economy in the UK, who the fack are you trying to fool dumbass?

Why is Soros bad and the assholes in this country who screwed us and made huge profits any differnt in your mind?

The liberal democrats are elected officials bought by Soros, Soros is the "asshole" who screwed us.

The left just don't see the dangers of someone like Soros. He destroyed other countries - what makes us so different? They're not just ignoring the warnings - they're actually helping him.

Why do whack jobs like O'Reilly and far right asswipes from Foxnews still insist George Soros is collaborating with mediamatters on some liberal conspiracy agenda against conservatives? He just recently made his first donation to media matters, lol.

Yeah..... the First donation.

You actually believe that?

I have a feeling you aren't going to like what Glenn Beck is up to this week. But then I doubt you have the courage to watch something when someone talks about things you don't like.

The liberal democrats are elected officials bought by Soros, Soros is the "asshole" who screwed us.

The left just don't see the dangers of someone like Soros. He destroyed other countries - what makes us so different? They're not just ignoring the warnings - they're actually helping him.

Soros didn't destroy any other facking countries, in fact his donations to poor countries sometimes exceeded the foreign aid that western countries were giving to poor countries, you are facking hopelessly lost.

Why do whack jobs like O'Reilly and far right asswipes from Foxnews still insist George Soros is collaborating with mediamatters on some liberal conspiracy agenda against conservatives? He just recently made his first donation to media matters, lol.

Yeah..... the First donation.

You actually believe that?

I have a feeling you aren't going to like what Glenn Beck is up to this week. But then I doubt you have the courage to watch something when someone talks about things you don't like.

Who gives a flying fack about what Glenn beck is going to do? Why should some blabbering conservative schizophrenic like Beck have my complete attention?

Soros didn't destroy any other facking countries, in fact his donations to poor countries sometimes exceeded the foreign aid that western countries were giving to poor countries, you are facking hopelessly lost.

You clearly do not know jack shit about Soros. Remaining willfully ignorant when offered information to provide FACTS on which to form an opinion is the epitome of stupidity. The lost cause here, my little moronic friend, is you.

An intelligent, open minded person would have asked me what books they should read to inform their opinion, they might ask for a PM conversation to find out why I know what I know, they might research for themselves - not using google but using real research by some of the best Economists and Economic Historians in the world..... They would not whine about donations and deny facts about what this man has done.

Idiot.

Last edited:
Soros didn't bring about any collapse of the British economy you dumbass, retarded facking woman, it was the British themselves that brought about their own problem

How did George Soros "break the Bank of England"?

You mean sort of like here, with misdirection and out of control spending. Let's spend some more!!!!

Whats funny is that Black Wednesday happen to the British government which was ruled by a bunch of facking conservatives, LMAO!

Soros didn't bring about any collapse of the British economy you dumbass, retarded facking woman, it was the British themselves that brought about their own problem

How did George Soros "break the Bank of England"?

You mean sort of like here, with misdirection and out of control spending. Let's spend some more!!!!

Whats funny is that Black Wednesday happen to the British government which was ruled by a bunch of facking conservatives, LMAO!

I personally don't find humor in human suffering.

You clearly do not know jack shit about Soros. Remaining willfully ignorant when offered information to provide FACTS on which to form an opinion is the epitome of stupidity. The lost cause here, my little moronic friend, is you.

An intelligent, open minded person would have asked me what books they should read to inform their opinion, they might ask for a PM conversation to find out why I know what I know, they might research for themselves - not using google but using real research by some of the best Economists and Economic Historians in the world..... They would not whine about donations and deny facts about what this man has done.

Idiot.

Its funny that every article I read about Black Wednesday in Britian in 1992 doesn"t say jack shit about Soros destroying the British economy, but they all blame the British government's refusal to devalue their currency as the cause so STFU, you told a lie and got your facking ass kicked. Shows just how much facking research you actually did you dumbass woman.

BBC NEWS | Business | Lessons learned on 'Black Wednesday'

I personally don't find humor in human suffering.

Nor do I. But I am not surprised that Fail&Go has, again, failed to get the point. He's more concerned about which party was in power - rather than the actually relevant information. I thought he left the forum because he realized what a total fucking moron he'd made of himself with his first.... and second... persona's... I guess he has the memory of a goldfish... because he sure as hell hasn't learned jack shit after his latest 'dramatic exit'. :lol:

Idiot.

Its funny that every article I read about Black Wednesday in Britian in 1992 doesn"t say jack shit about Soros destroying the British economy, but they all blame the British government's refusal to devalue their currency as the cause so STFU, you told a lie and got your facking ass kicked. Shows just how much facking research you actually did you dumbass woman.

BBC NEWS | Business | Lessons learned on 'Black Wednesday'

Moron. Read BOOKS!

Gawd, what is it with the left that they think everything is available via google? Do some fucking research..... READ what the Economists and Economic Historians say about that period. For God's sake, can you not grasp really simple concepts like 'educate yourself'?

Forum List

Back