Conservative Host Has Brilliant Solution For Poor School Kids - Call CPS

CPS needs to be called and charges placed on the person that came up with this for a school lunch.

OIP.qy2C1aqoXhNlr7mWuddEFQHaFg

Oh wait! #THANKSMICHELLE
This the person responsible for that meal....

7eue8o.jpg

And?

They're all wrong for bailing out failing businesses, let them fail.

Bad business practices shouldn't be rewarded and bailed out, period.

"Why do democrats keep bailing them out"?

Sure..............Once you found out, it was republicans that did the bailout?
"They're all wrong".

"They're all wrong".

They were already well aware that both parties have done so but their training kicked in and overrode rational thought.

And funded. Funding that will run into the millions and millions which we will not do.

It'll do two things.

Force parents to feed their damn kids like they're supposed to do.
Or it'll alleviate the problem of parents who don't want their kids.

If you care about your kids and you're not a loser, you make sure they're fed. You Demwits think it's the governments job to feed kids? That parents shouldn't be forced to be responsible parents?

It'll do two things.

Force parents to feed their damn kids like they're supposed to do.
Or it'll alleviate the problem of parents who don't want their kids

Come up with the funding then it can be taken seriously. Until then it's nothing more than hate for poor kids.

"They're all wrong".

Who's in the Whitehouse now?

Did Obama not bailout auto makers?

"Once I found out"? LOL

Point to the post where I said repubs. didn't.

Come up with the funding then it can be taken seriously. Until then it's nothing more than hate for poor kids.

Funding for what? Child services? It's funded. CPS and foster care? It's funded.
When my kids were in school, their breakfast, lunch and supper was funded. By me and the wife. Why? Because they were our children. And it was OUR responsibility to make sure they were fed.
Even after my accident and was unable to work for 5 months, we still made sure they were fed.

That's called being responsible parents. You demwits don't understand what being a responsible parent is. (apparently)

None of it being the fault of the kids. Again, you want to punish the kid for simply being born
I’ve been punished for being born every day for the last 48+ years, yet I have managed to make a decent life for myself. I have zero sympathy for those who refuse to do the same for themselves.

xiden bailed out SVB, obama bailed out GM, and it still went bankrupt
WHY did I take off ignore?
You're a lying, delusional, Q-NUT.

• No Federal Bailout for SVB, But FDIC Auction Is Underway | Vanity Fair Silicon Valley Bank headquarters is seen in Santa Clara, California, United States on March 10, 2023.US regulators have shut down Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) amid its sudden collapse, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) announced in a statement on Friday.
www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/03/no-federal-bailout-for-svb-but-fdic-auction-is-underway
No Federal Bailout for SVB, But FDIC Auction Is Underway.

GM filed for bankruptcy on June 1st 2008.
And BUSH is the one who bailed them out.

www.politico.com › story › 2018/12/19Bush bails out U.S. automakers, Dec. 19, 2008 - POLITICO

Dec 19, 2018 · On this day in 2008, a week after Senate Republicans killed a Democratic-sponsored bailout bill, asserting it failed to impose sufficient wage cuts on autoworkers, President George W. Bush announced a $17.4 billion bailout to General Motors and Chrysler, of which $13.4 billion would be extended immediately.

I’ve been punished for being born every day for the last 48+ years, yet I have managed to make a decent life for myself. I have zero sympathy for those who refuse to do the same for themselves.

Damn kids anyway.

WHY did I take off ignore?
You're a lying, delusional, Q-NUT.

• No Federal Bailout for SVB, But FDIC Auction Is Underway | Vanity Fair Silicon Valley Bank headquarters is seen in Santa Clara, California, United States on March 10, 2023.US regulators have shut down Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) amid its sudden collapse, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) announced in a statement on Friday.
www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/03/no-federal-bailout-for-svb-but-fdic-auction-is-underway
No Federal Bailout for SVB, But FDIC Auction Is Underway.

GM filed for bankruptcy on June 1st 2008.
And BUSH is the one who bailed them out.

www.politico.com › story › 2018/12/19Bush bails out U.S. automakers, Dec. 19, 2008 - POLITICO

Dec 19, 2018 · On this day in 2008, a week after Senate Republicans killed a Democratic-sponsored bailout bill, asserting it failed to impose sufficient wage cuts on autoworkers, President George W. Bush announced a $17.4 billion bailout to General Motors and Chrysler, of which $13.4 billion would be extended immediately.
it was a bailout

GM went bankrupt, after obama bragged he saved the auto industry

Funding for what? Child services? It's funded. CPS and foster care? It's funded.
When my kids were in school, their breakfast, lunch and supper was funded. By me and the wife. Why? Because they were our children. And it was OUR responsibility to make sure they were fed.
Even after my accident and was unable to work for 5 months, we still made sure they were fed.

That's called being responsible parents. You demwits don't understand what being a responsible parent is. (apparently)
We're $31 trillion in debt. They're raising interest rates to tamp down all of the inflation caused by massive overspending, causing banks to fail left and right....yet they're still calling for more funding to feed overweight kids.

Forum List

Back