Conservative Host Has Brilliant Solution For Poor School Kids - Call CPS

"After a far-right Republican state lawmaker claimed there are no hungry people in Minnesota because he hasn't met any, then voted against a free school lunch program, extremely conservative pundit Ben Shapiro, considered a right wing “thought leader,” weighed in, declaring Child Protective Services – not free school lunches – is the solution. school lunches are not going to solve the problem of child hunger at any serious level. Appearing to be reading a question from a supporter [about school lunch] - Shapiro said" Well, If there is a problem of children actually starving that is a child endangerment scenario to which CPS needs to be called - the truth is it does not take that much money to feed a child. I know I have three of them," he added.

Michael O’Brien, MD, a pediatrician, responded to the video of Shapiro and wrote: "The same pundits and activists targeting the LGBTQ community, drag queens, and books — in the name of ‘protecting kids’ — don’t give a damn about childhood hunger."

Now it makes sense....if a child Is having to rely on school lunch....maybe CPS needs to be called and the child removed..that is basically child abuse and if a parent has to rely on government to feed their kid, that child needs to be removed and placed in foster care. Truth of the matter is, no child in this country is hungry, therefore no child in this country needs to have a school provide them with free breakfast or lunch. I believe the Dems are trying to force these lunches on these kids; and using the GMO's in the food to turn these kids into gay CRT transgender Antifa woke mob soldiers.
George Carlin had these 'christians" figured out, 25 years ago.................

“Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to 9 months. After that, they don’t wanna know about you. They don’t wanna hear from you. No nothing! No neonatal care, no daycare, no Head Start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing. If you’re pre-born, you’re fine, if you’re preschool, you’re fucked.”

the truth is it does not take that much money to feed a child. I know I have three of them," he added.
Exactly. The two groups that are held up as being deprived are children and seniors, the two groups that eat the least amount of food. I'm a working senior and I only spend about $100 per month on food. The average maximum SNAP benefit per person, which includes newborns and seniors, is much more than that.

"After a far-right Republican state lawmaker claimed there are no hungry people in Minnesota because he hasn't met any, then voted against a free school lunch program, extremely conservative pundit Ben Shapiro, considered a right wing “thought leader,” weighed in, declaring Child Protective Services – not free school lunches – is the solution. school lunches are not going to solve the problem of child hunger at any serious level. Appearing to be reading a question from a supporter [about school lunch] - Shapiro said" Well, If there is a problem of children actually starving that is a child endangerment scenario to which CPS needs to be called - the truth is it does not take that much money to feed a child. I know I have three of them," he added.

Michael O’Brien, MD, a pediatrician, responded to the video of Shapiro and wrote: "The same pundits and activists targeting the LGBTQ community, drag queens, and books — in the name of ‘protecting kids’ — don’t give a damn about childhood hunger."

Now it makes sense....if a child Is having to rely on school lunch....maybe CPS needs to be called and the child removed..that is basically child abuse and if a parent has to rely on government to feed their kid, that child needs to be removed and placed in foster care. Truth of the matter is, no child in this country is hungry, therefore no child in this country needs to have a school provide them with free breakfast or lunch. I believe the Dems are trying to force these lunches on these kids; and using the GMO's in the food to turn these kids into gay CRT transgender Antifa woke mob soldiers.

CPS needs to be called and charges placed on the person that came up with this for a school lunch.

OIP.qy2C1aqoXhNlr7mWuddEFQHaFg

Oh wait! #THANKSMICHELLE

George Carlin had these 'christians" figured out, 25 years ago.................

“Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to 9 months. After that, they don’t wanna know about you. They don’t wanna hear from you. No nothing! No neonatal care, no daycare, no Head Start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing. If you’re pre-born, you’re fine, if you’re preschool, you’re fucked.”
Carlin was funny, but way too cynical.

Once you're actually born, to loving parents, you should be home free. ;)

I was born to parents that didn't give a shit about me, but I turned out ok (except for a few nervous tics that I seem to have developed).

Last edited:
I think you encounter the scammers, not the poor. I have known too many people struggling at the edge
Okay. So how many of the poor are such because of circumstances beyond their control and how many are simply being forced to accept the consequences of their own poor decisions and lack of investment in themselves? That first group deserves assistance, though I’d prefer to see it done through private agencies thsn the government. The latter group deserves nothing but the consequences of their life choices.

Okay. So how many of the poor are such because of circumstances beyond their control and how many are simply being forced to accept the consequences of their own poor decisions and lack of investment in themselves? That first group deserves assistance, though I’d prefer to see it done through private agencies thsn the government. The latter group deserves nothing but the consequences of their life choices.

None of it either way is the fault of the child.

You though, you want to punish the kid because of the choices their parents made.

Republicans think that poverty is the result of some moral failing

And?

They're all wrong for bailing out failing businesses, let them fail.

Bad business practices shouldn't be rewarded and bailed out, period.

None of it either way is the fault of the child.

You though, you want to punish the kid because of the choices their parents made
We all inherit the consequences; positive or negative; of the choices our parents make in life. That may be unfortunate but it is a fact of life. Maybe the parents should have considered that before making the decisions they made.

If you can't provide enough food for you child, you're putting that child at risk. So it should be taken someplace where the child's needs can be met.

It's pretty simple.

We all inherit the consequences; positive or negative; of the choices our parents make in life. That may be unfortunate but it is a fact of life. Maybe the parents should have considered that before making the decisions they made.

None of it being the fault of the kids. Again, you want to punish the kid for simply being born.

If you can't provide enough food for you child, you're putting that child at risk. So it should be taken someplace where the child's needs can be met.

It's pretty simple.

And funded. Funding that will run into the millions and millions which we will not do.

None of it being the fault of the kids. Again, you want to punish the kid for simply being born.
huh? who’s talking about punishing the kids? the OP is talking about calling child protective services so they can get taken care of

huh? who’s talking about punishing the kids? the OP is talking about calling child protective services so they can get taken care of

No he isn't. The OP is talking B.S. as they know CPS can't come even close to addressing the issue. They aren't funded enough to handle things the way they are now.

But they get the sadism element they so desperately crave. Conservatives have always favored punishing poverty.

Liberals want to tax cigarettes....to end smoking.
Liberals want to tax CO2....to end global warming.
Liberals should tax poor people....to end poverty.

No he isn't. The OP is talking B.S. as they know CPS can't come even close to addressing the issue. They aren't funded enough to handle things the way they are now.
of course they are…the kids get taken and fostered happens all the time

That explains why obesity is so prevalent these days with children under 18....cuz those kiddies can't find anything to eat.

This is a picture of a class in the 70s.

48a86fbe78a9d52cddf53806fff44e22.jpg

This is a picture of a class in 2022...note the high density of fatties.

8th grade.png

Forum List

Back