Conservative Californians Leaving In Droves For “America First, Law And Order” Red States

TT-XL.png

I don’t know where I read it so don’t have a link but rental companies in California are having a difficult time keeping vehicles on hand as they’re all moving out of state.

Just over half of California’s registered voters have considered leaving the state, according to a UC Berkeley Institute of Governmental Studies poll conducted for the Los Angeles Times. Republicans and conservative voters were nearly three times as likely as their Democratic or liberal counterparts to seriously have considered moving — 40% compared with 14%, the poll found. Conservatives mentioned taxes and California’s political culture as a reason for leaving more frequently than they cited the state’s soaring housing costs. –LA Times

According to new Census Bureau migration data for 2018, 691,145 Californians left for other states last year, according to the San Jose Mercury News.

The Leftists never learn. People will only tolerate so much. And it’s not just California. The same is happening in NYC and other leftist urban centers.

More of this @ Conservative Californians Leaving In Droves For "America First, Law And Order" Red States – True Pundit

And good riddance to rwnj's who do nothing but bitch and complain. Good luck on having America become a right wing dream (hope not), and you'll find out what these republican pigs like McConnell are really up to. Transferring more wealth to the billionaires while you guys are satisfied with the crumbs like being able to buy all the guns you don't need and having the ability to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body once again, and a race to the bottom economy.

I rather have mexicans here than racists pigs who has shitty food, bad attitude, and think they are the chosen ones.

Yes, I can see by who you are attracting to your formerly beautiful state!

needles-L.jpg

Homeless-05-1-XL.jpg

Homeless-X3.jpg

Drugs-XL.gif

32vgk5-L.jpg

Since you lie a lot. This is where I question where your pictures came from.

There are homeless in Florida. Talking about hypocrite.
I really hate REALLY hate posting these pictures of homeless people. This is Florida.

homeless in florida - Google Search
The real fact is homelessness is worldwide. That means everywhere. It is not exclusive.

I rather have mexicans here than racists pigs who has shitty food, bad attitude, and think they are the chosen ones.

needles-L.jpg

Homeless-05-1-XL.jpg

Homeless-X3.jpg

Drugs-XL.gif

32vgk5-L.jpg

I really hate REALLY hate posting these pictures of homeless people. This is Florida.

The real fact is homelessness is worldwide. That means everywhere. It is not exclusive.

Yes, homelessness is a world-wide problem.

California has worked hard to attract them to their cities from all over our country. Drugs running in the streets with no consequences. Basically legalized theft up to nearly $1,000.00 driving businesses away. Allowing camping on their streets leading to third world diseases, public urinating and defecation.

How is that working for them. Shop keepers are moving boulders onto their sidewalks in order to prevent homeless tents from blocking the entrance to their stores.

How is that good for those cities?

32vgk5-L.jpg

Last edited:

Prove that I have lied. You can't. You are simply desperate because I post things you hate, cannot deny, and I back up my posts with reliable sources and working links.

Come back when you grow up.

17727550-M.jpg

More bad news from the formerly great state of California.

Doctor Warns Of Leprosy In Los Angeles
Kristine Arbolario
9/10/2019

Leprosy, a deadly disease from the middle ages has re-emerged threatening a number of homeless people in Los Angeles.

According to the CDC, between 100 and 200 new cases of leprosy are annually reported in the U.S., Dr. Marc Siegel, a professor of medicine and medical director at Doctor Radio at NYU Langone Health, wrote in The Hill.
[...]

And good riddance to rwnj's who do nothing but bitch and complain. Good luck on having America become a right wing dream (hope not), and you'll find out what these republican pigs like McConnell are really up to. Transferring more wealth to the billionaires while you guys are satisfied with the crumbs like being able to buy all the guns you don't need and having the ability to tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her own body once again, and a race to the bottom economy.

Who speaks for the living infant?

Please show us the "race to the bottom economy". Have you always lived in denial?

The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession
Update - October 4, 2019
Oct. 4, 2019 10:29 AM ET

|The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession: Update - October 4, 2019 | Seeking Alpha

###

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy
BY PETER VICENZI
10/07/2019

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy | FreedomWorks

###

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages
Oct. 17, 2019, 8:59 AM

A tightening labor market with U.S. unemployment rate at a 50-year low is starting to result in higher wages for full-time workers, including younger people and minorities whose pay has lagged.

Median weekly earnings for Americans in the third quarter rose 3.6% to $919, outpacing inflation, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday. Earnings for those aged 25 to 54, in their prime working years, rose by 5%, the fastest rate of growth in recent years.

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages

###

ECONOMY
Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

Published 1 month ago on September 9, 2019

[...]

“Love him or hate him, this is an incredible economic accomplishment for the President and a tremendous benefit for American blacks,” said Project 21 member Derryck Green.

Along with a reported third straight month of 3.7 percent overall unemployment, the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) August jobs report noted that the overall black unemployment rate fell half-a-percent to 5.5 percent. This is the lowest black unemployment rate ever recorded. BLS began reporting employment statistics by race in 1972. And with overall white unemployment at 3.4 percent, it is also the smallest reported gap between the races ever in terms of joblessness. Until recently, the racial employment disparity between blacks and whites has generally held to a 2-1 margin.

Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

###

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states
Tim Henderson, Stateline Published 8:00 a.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019 | Updated 7:10 p.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019

In 39 states, there are more jobs than people looking for them, according to a Stateline analysis of June hiring and employment data from the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states

###

More?

Conservative Californians don't need to stay in the ghetto environment that California has spawned. Many people can easily work on line and live in a civilized state rather than stay in Cali. with its high taxes and total disrespect for the law and national sovereignty. California, along with many of the big cities in the east are in decline due to liberal leadership. We don't mind when intelligent conservatives flee liberal holes for a better life. We just don't want liberals leaving and polluting nice conservative areas. You liberals just stay in your filthy, crime infested sanctuary cities and states and we'll do you the favor of sending even more illegal alien criminals your way.

You told me you are a residence of Napa valley.
I’ve been going to Napa for many years as far as I can remember. I know tons of NICE people there from vineyards owners to wine makers to vineyards workers (illegal aliens).
All I mean ALL are very nice wonderful people.

But I have not met or hear a single piece of shit human being till now.
Maybe if you lived in Napa for decades the way I did you would feel differently......but probably not.
Maybe if you got hit by illegals who just jumped out of their van and ran away leaving you with a smashed auto
in a hit and run.
Maybe if you lived in the neighborhoods where single family dwellings were turned into multi family homes
and front yards became de facto garages for amateur mechanics and junkers were all over and there was
motor oil being dumped down storm drains.

Maybe if the local hospital became an HMO for illegals who clogged emergency wards
every day and night.

You are that piece of shit.

Man, you guys spend a lot of time worrying about California.

Your envy and jealousy are hilarious

If it's so great why are so many leaving, smartass? Why is San Francisco, a supposed jewel of the west coast and model of all that is left, covered in literal human shit?

Was in SFO three times in the past year and never saw any shit.

I traveled to SF several times in a month and some to LA. I never saw a drop of shit. These people doesn’t even live here.
These jerks keep posting its like an every part of SF and LA. Or the whole Ca.

But what I don’t understand is ..... These Ca bashing is non stop.

So... the mayor of SF herself... is lying?

SF Mayor: 'There’s More Feces ... Than I’ve Ever Seen'

CA gets bashed because it deserves it. Bunch of elitist snobs that denigrate nearly the entire country for not being "progressive" enough while literally wallowing in human shit and fostering the return of medieval diseases.

Fuck your state. I hope the whole thing burns.

needles-L.jpg

Homeless-05-1-XL.jpg

Homeless-X3.jpg

Drugs-XL.gif

32vgk5-L.jpg

Yeah and it's all Republicans fault ain't it ?? LOL

I traveled to SF several times in a month and some to LA. I never saw a drop of shit. These people doesn’t even live here.

For both of you fine, upstanding citizens to contemplate.

San Francisco's new district attorney has chosen social justice over the rule of law

by Kaylee McGhee
November 11, 2019 11:22 AM
[...]
In today's San Francisco, there’s a car break-in every 20 minutes. Public urination has gotten so out of control that the city spent $20 million to build open-air urinals in different parks — an effort that still hasn't reduced the amount of human feces, urine, and vomit that can be found on the streets at any given time. And now there are just under 10,000 homeless individuals living on San Francisco's streets — a crisis that rivals homelessness in third world countries.
[...]
"We will not prosecute cases involving quality-of-life crimes," Boudin said during the campaign. "Crimes such as public camping, offering or soliciting sex, public urination, blocking a sidewalk, etc., should not and will not be prosecuted. Many of these crimes are still being prosecuted. We have a long way to go to decriminalize poverty and homelessness."
[...]
(My highlight)
San Francisco's new district attorney has chosen social justice over the rule of law

Is there ANY FAMILY, anywhere that wants to move to a city such as what San Francisco has become?

For both of you fine, upstanding citizens to contemplate.

by Kaylee McGhee
November 11, 2019 11:22 AM
[...]
In today's San Francisco, there’s a car break-in every 20 minutes. Public urination has gotten so out of control that the city spent $20 million to build open-air urinals in different parks — an effort that still hasn't reduced the amount of human feces, urine, and vomit that can be found on the streets at any given time. And now there are just under 10,000 homeless individuals living on San Francisco's streets — a crisis that rivals homelessness in third world countries.
[...]
"We will not prosecute cases involving quality-of-life crimes," Boudin said during the campaign. "Crimes such as public camping, offering or soliciting sex, public urination, blocking a sidewalk, etc., should not and will not be prosecuted. Many of these crimes are still being prosecuted. We have a long way to go to decriminalize poverty and homelessness."
[...]

(My highlight)

Is there ANY FAMILY, anywhere that wants to move to a city such as what San Francisco has become?
It gets so far gone, that people forget how it was when people were doing great because none of the bullcrap was excepted or tolerated enough to begin an epidemic in times past. Once the epidemic reaches fever pitch, no one knows how to get back to the light from that point. Then you get these double downers instead of fixers, for whom make matters way worse because they are enablers.

Such people aren't willing to roll up their sleeves, and to do the hard work of fixing things that seem a lost cause. We have such problems all over the country now, and no one knows how to deal with it because they themselves have believed the lie at some point, and have tolerated bad stuff at some point. Either government is part of the solution or part of the problem. Their choice, but the people are watching and learning.

Welcome to Idaho..Enjoy your stay..and then get the fuck out!
We don't want any more Californians of any political stripe. They are arrogant, have too much money, drive our property taxes sky-high, are entitled pricks..yes..even the Conservatives--and have an expectation of services..a sense of entitlement---that grates on the locals. City folk are still city folk--and they bring that mindset with them.
We are neighbors first..and political factionalists a distant 2nd.

A lot of conservatives coming from California lead with their opinions, thinking that's the way to blend in--only to be rudely awakened from their fantasies.

needles-L.jpg

Homeless-05-1-XL.jpg

Homeless-X3.jpg

Drugs-XL.gif

32vgk5-L.jpg

Yes, homelessness is a world-wide problem.

California has worked hard to attract them to their cities from all over our country. Drugs running in the streets with no consequences. Basically legalized theft up to nearly $1,000.00 driving businesses away. Allowing camping on their streets leading to third world diseases, public urinating and defecation.

How is that working for them. Shop keepers are moving boulders onto their sidewalks in order to prevent homeless tents from blocking the entrance to their stores.

How is that good for those cities?

32vgk5-L.jpg

And you make it sounds ..... it’s the entire California.
You make it sounds that we are not doing anything. Let those crap just sit there.
You make it sounds that we are the worst in the entire USA.

Despite spending millions in housing projects. Despite housing 50,000 plus of homeless people last year.

Prove that I have lied. You can't. You are simply desperate because I post things you hate, cannot deny, and I back up my posts with reliable sources and working links.

Come back when you grow up.

17727550-M.jpg

Read your post #123. You are lying there now.
Prove it.

I’m not desperate at all. I challenged you several times to prove your lies and you cowardly disappear.

Back up your opinion with garbage link. What good does that do your opinion?

Kristine Arbolario
9/10/2019

Leprosy, a deadly disease from the middle ages has re-emerged threatening a number of homeless people in Los Angeles.

According to the CDC, between 100 and 200 new cases of leprosy are annually reported in the U.S., Dr. Marc Siegel, a professor of medicine and medical director at Doctor Radio at NYU Langone Health, wrote in The Hill.
[...]

Bull fucking shit. This is exactly what I’m talking about. I’m very aware of this.
To start with......... it’s extremely very very rare to see a homeless Mexican. Very rare.

Fears of leprosy outbreak in Los Angeles unfounded

THE FACTS: Multiple online reports are falsely asserting that Los Angeles is at risk for a leprosy outbreak or has seen an increase in reported leprosy cases.

The concerns are not legitimate.

Over the last decade, the county has averaged two reported cases of leprosy a year. No more than four cases of leprosy, also called Hansen’s Disease, have been reported in any year during that time, according to a statement from the Los Angeles County Health Department.

I’ve been going to Napa for many years as far as I can remember. I know tons of NICE people there from vineyards owners to wine makers to vineyards workers (illegal aliens).

Maybe if you lived in Napa for decades the way I did you would feel differently......but probably not.

Maybe if you got hit by illegals who just jumped out of their van and ran away leaving you with a smashed auto
in a hit and run.
Maybe if you lived in the neighborhoods where single family dwellings were turned into multi family homes
and front yards became de facto garages for amateur mechanics and junkers were all over and there was

Maybe if the local hospital became an HMO for illegals who clogged emergency wards
every day and night.

For many years when I go to Napa I normally I stayed there minimum of 3 days.
But I have not seen or witnessed or heard what you just described in Napa. Meaning you are lying.

Piece of shit human being scum are the people that degrade poor people that are already suffering from hardship.

How can I be piece of shit when I’m trying to protect these poor human being against piece of shit like YOU.

It’s like a bunch of bad, devil and ugly people against ........ an angel.

Man, you guys spend a lot of time worrying about California.

Your envy and jealousy are hilarious

If it's so great why are so many leaving, smartass? Why is San Francisco, a supposed jewel of the west coast and model of all that is left, covered in literal human shit?

Was in SFO three times in the past year and never saw any shit.

So... the mayor of SF herself... is lying?

SF Mayor: 'There’s More Feces ... Than I’ve Ever Seen'

CA gets bashed because it deserves it. Bunch of elitist snobs that denigrate nearly the entire country for not being "progressive" enough while literally wallowing in human shit and fostering the return of medieval diseases.

Fuck your state. I hope the whole thing burns.

I did not say she is lying. Look at the date dumbshit.
Look at the link I provided dated 2019.
Ignorant people like you think they just leave it there doing nothing.

We don’t need ugly people like you here. We are doing fine.

Why do you want to kill your fellow Americans?

in a hit and run.

every day and night.

For many years when I go to Napa I normally I stayed there minimum of 3 days.
But I have not seen or witnessed or heard what you just described in Napa. Meaning you are lying.

Piece of shit human being scum are the people that degrade poor people that are already suffering from hardship.

How can I be piece of shit when I’m trying to protect these poor human being against piece of shit like YOU.

It’s like a bunch of bad, devil and ugly people against ........ an angel.

We thought you're a millionaire, jesus just let 10,000 people camp out on your 100 acres

What could go wrong?

Kristine Arbolario
9/10/2019

[...]

Bull fucking shit. This is exactly what I’m talking about. I’m very aware of this.
To start with......... it’s extremely very very rare to see a homeless Mexican. Very rare.

Fears of leprosy outbreak in Los Angeles unfounded

THE FACTS: Multiple online reports are falsely asserting that Los Angeles is at risk for a leprosy outbreak or has seen an increase in reported leprosy cases.

The concerns are not legitimate.

Over the last decade, the county has averaged two reported cases of leprosy a year. No more than four cases of leprosy, also called Hansen’s Disease, have been reported in any year during that time, according to a statement from the Los Angeles County Health Department.

it’s extremely very very rare to see a homeless Mexican. Very rare.

We know you provide them housing and free medical care, while letting homeless vets live on the streets.

Forum List

Back