Conservative Californians Leaving In Droves For “America First, Law And Order” Red States

TT-XL.png

I don’t know where I read it so don’t have a link but rental companies in California are having a difficult time keeping vehicles on hand as they’re all moving out of state.

Just over half of California’s registered voters have considered leaving the state, according to a UC Berkeley Institute of Governmental Studies poll conducted for the Los Angeles Times. Republicans and conservative voters were nearly three times as likely as their Democratic or liberal counterparts to seriously have considered moving — 40% compared with 14%, the poll found. Conservatives mentioned taxes and California’s political culture as a reason for leaving more frequently than they cited the state’s soaring housing costs. –LA Times

According to new Census Bureau migration data for 2018, 691,145 Californians left for other states last year, according to the San Jose Mercury News.

The Leftists never learn. People will only tolerate so much. And it’s not just California. The same is happening in NYC and other leftist urban centers.

More of this @ Conservative Californians Leaving In Droves For "America First, Law And Order" Red States – True Pundit

Do you know what’s funny with all these moving crap?

1. If Ca is suffering the way idiots portrayed it....... Are you saying only the conservatives are the only one sufferings?
2. Ages of these people are in the retirement ages. Mostly whites. Asians and Arabs stays. Like the Starks in your link. They sold their property then make a little bucks then retire somewhere. ITS NOT BECAUSE OF CA political BS.

If not from California richness there is NO way you can do that.

3. At those ages starting all over in a new places leaving relatives and friends takes a lot of sacrifices. Doesn’t mean it’s a good or happy endings. Some regrets the move and some came back living with relatives. Depression takes over. Heat is the second complaint especially in Texas, Nevada and Arizona.

Last edited:
Who said California doesn't have problems ? Even trump filed multiple bankruptcies, lost lot of money, failed in many businesses but somehow you consider him a successful businessman.
California's economic problems are deep, systemic and not going away. Their public employee pension system is a ticking time bomb. You can't file for bankruptcy with this sort of problem and start over again.
Sounds like the US problems. Speaking of bankruptcies I'm sure california can ask trump how he did them.

Man, you guys spend a lot of time worrying about California.

Your envy and jealousy are hilarious
Envious and jealous of a sh*thole state because it's been run by Dim Dems MUCH too long? I think NOT, Sparky.
As an immigrant and US citizen now....I knew and we knew that the best states for education, careers, and quality of lives are blue states and California always topped the list....is a known fact overseas to avoid red areas because of racism and regressive tendencies of those areas. Fast forward 20 years ago I can safely say I live better than most Americans.....I don't think I would've done well if I first moved in to a red area.
good for you issa....now explain why education wise they went from top 5 to bottom 10....
Too many transplants from red states.
if that were true California would be majority republican....try again....
They are not majority but enough to affect the ranking.

As an immigrant and US citizen now....I knew and we knew that the best states for education, careers, and quality of lives are blue states and California always topped the list....is a known fact overseas to avoid red areas because of racism and regressive tendencies of those areas. Fast forward 20 years ago I can safely say I live better than most Americans.....I don't think I would've done well if I first moved in to a red area.
He-he, what a brainwashed loony lib you appear to be. California is NO LONGER a great state to live in because Dems have transformed it into a sh*thole. And good luck with your obvious TDS. You're welcome.
California outpaced the national average of GDP growth and job creation, 6th biggest economy in the world, 13% of the US GDP, most innovative state. You were saying ?
We were saying why are people leaving in droves, not to mention business?
I live here and the place is overflowing ....I don't know what you talking about.
Overflowing with Mexicans.
I rather have mexicans here than racists pigs who has shitty food, bad attitude, and think they are the chosen ones.

TT-XL.png

I don’t know where I read it so don’t have a link but rental companies in California are having a difficult time keeping vehicles on hand as they’re all moving out of state.

Just over half of California’s registered voters have considered leaving the state, according to a UC Berkeley Institute of Governmental Studies poll conducted for the Los Angeles Times. Republicans and conservative voters were nearly three times as likely as their Democratic or liberal counterparts to seriously have considered moving — 40% compared with 14%, the poll found. Conservatives mentioned taxes and California’s political culture as a reason for leaving more frequently than they cited the state’s soaring housing costs. –LA Times

According to new Census Bureau migration data for 2018, 691,145 Californians left for other states last year, according to the San Jose Mercury News.

The Leftists never learn. People will only tolerate so much. And it’s not just California. The same is happening in NYC and other leftist urban centers.

More of this @ Conservative Californians Leaving In Droves For "America First, Law And Order" Red States – True Pundit

Greg Gutfeld, one of the co-hosts of "The Five" on Fox News did a monolog about the exodus from Californa and vividly demonstrated it with a visual about the cost differences between moving to California and moving away from California. I've checked it with a number of cities and it is very telling.

U%20Haul%20Trucks%20California-XL.jpg

Cost of living is pretty high in California

you can sell your home and buy a new one in any state

As it has been for many decades!

I have been a Realtor here in Florida for over 45 years. When I started, if you sold your personal residence, in order to defer paying capital gains taxes on your profit, you had to buy a house more expensive than the one you sold.

One of my customers was moving here from the LA area. They had sold their 1,100 square foot house and they were buying one here. They found one here, a luxury home with over 2,500 sq. ft., brand new (their house near LA was over 30 years old) on a wooded lot in one of our prime neighborhoods. Their taste and needs were such that they were forced to pay capital gains taxes on part of their profits because the home they found here was so much less expensive.

Current tax laws don't require such a trade-up but it is a frequent occurrence.

TT-XL.png

If conservative, then they are definitely needed and welcome in states that are somehow leaning blue now. A great Exodus/movement, gathering and/or consolidation of conservatives might be coming in America. It's time, so keep hope alive everyone. Red States ought to be begging them to come, even incentivizing the process. Signs should be going up saying "Welcome Conservatives, we hope that you will stay, and enjoy your stay".
They should leave temporary, until after the big earthquake. Then move back to turn the state Red.

MAWA.

TT-XL.png

If conservative, then they are definitely needed and welcome in states that are somehow leaning blue now. A great Exodus/movement, gathering and/or consolidation of conservatives might be coming in America. It's time, so keep hope alive everyone. Red States ought to be begging them to come, even incentivizing the process. Signs should be going up saying "Welcome Conservatives, we hope that you will stay, and enjoy your stay".
They should leave temporary, until after the big earthquake. Then move back to turn the state Red.

MAWA.
The brainwashing in you is strong. And this is the sort of mentality the nation is having to deal with today folks. So the plan was to make America black and/or a brown majority I guess, otherwise if there is this fear of making America "white" again eh ?? You are revealing the agenda aren't you ??? Tsk tsk.

Then we have all these strange alliances that have formed overtime, and this is all because these various groups figure that as individual groups it can't be done (i.e. this whitey over throw). Thanks for playing.

Envious and jealous of a sh*thole state because it's been run by Dim Dems MUCH too long? I think NOT, Sparky.
good for you issa....now explain why education wise they went from top 5 to bottom 10....
Too many transplants from red states.
if that were true California would be majority republican....try again....
They are not majority but enough to affect the ranking.
so they became democrats when they got there?....

TT-XL.png

MAWA.
The brainwashing in you is strong.

It's comical listening to a Trump Humper accusing someone of being brain washed. :abgg2q.jpg:

And this is the sort of mentality the nation is having to deal with today folks.

You've got that shit right, we have the right doing everything in their power to try and defend a president who is corrupt as hell.

So the plan was to make America black and/or a brown majority I guess, otherwise if there is this fear of making America "white" again eh ?? You are revealing the agenda aren't you ??? Tsk tsk.

How about we just make America EQUAL for everyone, that would be a start.

Then we have all these strange alliances that have formed overtime, and this is all because these various groups figure that as individual groups it can't be done (i.e. this whitey over throw). Thanks for playing.

Amazing how when we hear of a Race War, overthrowing whites, etc. it always is being spewed by a right winger.:1peleas:

Sounds like the US problems. Speaking of bankruptcies I'm sure california can ask trump how he did them.
Business bankruptcies are quite common. US states going under, not so much.
Complicating matters for Screw Some-Newsom is not only is California joined at the hip with their public employee pension problem but the tax base is eroding under their feet.

The middle and business class is leaving the state in record numbers and moving in taking their place are illegals and other low income types attracted by California's extremely generous social services and welfare net.

The state has some very strong money makers but taxes will have to rise and even then it's a long term no win situation.
Their money bucket has holes at the bottom of it.

He-he, what a brainwashed loony lib you appear to be. California is NO LONGER a great state to live in because Dems have transformed it into a sh*thole. And good luck with your obvious TDS. You're welcome.
California outpaced the national average of GDP growth and job creation, 6th biggest economy in the world, 13% of the US GDP, most innovative state. You were saying ?
We were saying why are people leaving in droves, not to mention business?
I live here and the place is overflowing ....I don't know what you talking about.
Overflowing with Mexicans.
I rather have mexicans here than racists pigs who has shitty food, bad attitude, and think they are the chosen ones.
shutterstock_574517974-1-e1522247849959.jpg

You've got that shit right, we have the right doing everything in their power to try and defend a president who is corrupt as hell.

After three years of investigations, no COLLUSION, no CORRUPTION, NOTHING...except for great, working policies and results. Why not just kick back and enjoy these great times?

Why is this what you demand shared poverty?
Cap%20vs%20Soc-M.png

TT-XL.png

MAWA.

It's comical listening to a Trump Humper accusing someone of being brain washed. :abgg2q.jpg:

And this is the sort of mentality the nation is having to deal with today folks.

So the plan was to make America black and/or a brown majority I guess, otherwise if there is this fear of making America "white" again eh ?? You are revealing the agenda aren't you ??? Tsk tsk.

Amazing how when we hear of a Race War, overthrowing whites, etc. it always is being spewed by a right winger.:1peleas:
prove something, just once.

California!

A great place to be FROM.

Socially and especially economically.

Homeowners fleeing California (Thank God there are suckers willing to buy) find that their saving on property taxes alone covers the cost of their heating (and/or cooling) wills; their electricity bills and property insurance each year.

Voice of experience on that.....

After three years of investigations, no COLLUSION, no CORRUPTION, NOTHING...except for great, working policies and results. Why not just kick back and enjoy these great times?

Definitely corruption.

Why is this what you demand shared poverty?
Cap%20vs%20Soc-M.png

So you basically like the wealthy getting wealthier and the poor getting poorer.

It's comical listening to a Trump Humper accusing someone of being brain washed.

Socrates-S.jpg

MAWA.

prove something, just once.

It's already been proven, being in denial doesn't make it untrue.

Forum List

Back