Conservative Activist Dies of COVID Complications After Attending Anti-Vax ‘Symposium’

Wow!
Thank you, M'58!
THAT was trip to Oz.....with good General Flynn.

I have for some years read that Michael Flynn was a RWNJ, straight outta the Cuckoo's Nest ward. And was that --even before Don Trump ran for President.

And I recall that he used to lead "Lock Her Up Chants" at Trump rallies. And then he and his son were prominent and vocal purveyors of the QAnon fantagasm of kids being sex-trafficked underneath Comet Pizza (before Hilary skinned and drank their blood.)

So, in short, I was, ummm, mildly skeptical of the General.

But now, to actually see and hear him say that 'globalist'--Soros, Gates, et al --- introduced Covid specifically to 'steal an election'?
Cloud cuckoo land. Indeed.

How nutters like this can emerge in a society & culture that I have long believed was operated (majorly) under the rubric of a meritocracy, where the better ones rise and the less best don't rise as far.....well, it's beyond my comprehension.

Well, Michael Flynn was a friggin' Lt. General in the United States Army.
And that, my friends, cannot make our United States Army proud.
IMHO

Anything that cuckoo touches nowadays is suspect.

If it were only Flynn, we could have a good chuckle.
But a pretty sizable portion of our population is sharing that rabbit hole with him.......
----------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, you are right. A point well made.

Good for her. She made the right choice.

Studies have shown people who have had covid and recovered with natural immunity are less likely to spread covid than people who never had the chicom flu and just had the vaccine.

Good for her for putting others first.

There it is again. A dumb fuck who thinks only Rs refuse the vax. WTF!!! It’s like Rachel Maddow controls their brain.
So, are you drunk, senile, or brainwashed? I'm wondering why you would post something this stupid, and those are the most likely reasons. I even spelled out what my point was, and you _still_ faceplanted. I'll try to type slower this time.

Antivaxxer cult imbeciles make a standard argument that Mexicans are disgusting plague-spreaders.

Mexicans have a higher vaccination rate than Republicans, so by Trump cult imbecile standards, Republicans would be disgusting plague-spreaders.

You seem so proud of being in that category. Why?

Studies have shown people who have had covid and recovered with natural immunity are less likely to spread covid than people who never had the chicom flu and just had the vaccine.
No. Contrary to what you think, your degrees from Twitter University, Facebook College and YouTube Tech do not give you any expertise on the topic.

This is where you now run off to find a link pointing to something you haven't read. Please proceed.

Meanwhile, I"ll summarize the actual science.

Natural immunity from a bad case of COVID is about the same as vaxxed immunity.

Natural immunity from a mild case of COVID is not as good as vaxxed immunity.

Both types of immunity decrease with time.

Both types are less effective against new strains.

If you get vaxxed, you keep renewing your immunity, and you get immunized against new strains. Unvaxxed, you've got almost no defenses against new strains.

So, are you drunk, senile, or brainwashed? I'm wondering why you would post something this stupid, and those are the most likely reasons. I even spelled out what my point was, and you _still_ faceplanted. I'll try to type slower this time.

Antivaxxer cult imbeciles make a standard argument that Mexicans are disgusting plague-spreaders.

Mexicans have a higher vaccination rate than Republicans, so by Trump cult imbecile standards, Republicans would be disgusting plague-spreaders.

You seem so proud of being in that category. Why?
Do you not know that many blacks and Hispanics are not vaxxed? They aren’t R voters.

I’m not a R.

So your bull shit partisan dumb fuck opinion doesn’t hold water.

No. Contrary to what you think, your degrees from Twitter University, Facebook College and YouTube Tech do not give you any expertise on the topic.

This is where you now run off to find a link pointing to something you haven't read. Please proceed.

Meanwhile, I"ll summarize the actual science.

Natural immunity from a bad case of COVID is about the same as vaxxed immunity.

Natural immunity from a mild case of COVID is not as good as vaxxed immunity.

The problem with this thinking is that, every person who contracts Covid has pretty much the same amout of Covid in their systems, i.e., a “mild” case of Covid does not mean that person has less Covid than a person with a bad case. It means that the person with a mild case has better immunity or ability to fight it.

Forum List

Back