Conservative Activist Dies of COVID Complications After Attending Anti-Vax ‘Symposium’

See above. Learn. Don’t be a dupe. If not, make sure to get your booster every quarter for an infection 99.5% of people recover from without difficulty.
dude. stock up on vitamin c and buy gold. you have no idea what you are talking about.

i am still laughing about your source.

dude. stock up on vitamin c and buy gold. you have no idea what you are talking about.

i am still laughing about your source.
You won’t even believe Pfizer’s own research!!! Vaxxers are a dumb bunch. Not surprising.

you should have gone with that one, you gullible ignoramus.

i read it. i understood it. you did not. and your idiotic blogger certainly did not. why did you link to such bullshit? rhetorical question.
So then you know I’m right. Thank you.

1223 people die in just three months of trials. How does your tiny brain justify and support that?

i certainly believe that 1223 people died after taking a vaccine shot. now what? can you show causality? did pfizer show causality? or is this just your indoctrinated lizard brain queefing up? rhetorical queston.,
Lol. Lets turn the tables. Can you show that the virus killed over 800,000 Americans? Can you show causality? Or are you just a dupe for the establishment? Rhetorical!

So then you know I’m right. Thank you.

1223 people die in just three months of trials. How does your tiny brain justify and support that?
damn, you are a shallow little cuck.

i give you an example that was all the rage when it was about questioning the corona deaths.

a motorcyclist crashes into a wall, dies. in the autopsy they find out he was corona positive.

what is cause of death?

another one. gipper is no longer a complete moron and gets vaccinated. 2 months later gipper dies because he shoots himself in the head.

cause of death?

damn, you are a shallow little cuck.

i give you an example that was all the rage when it was about questioning the corona deaths.

a motorcyclist crashes into a wall, dies. in the autopsy they find out he was corona positive.

what is cause of death?

another one. gipper is no longer a complete moron and gets vaccinated. 2 months later gipper dies because he shoots himself in the head.

cause of death?
You’re merely confused. Pfizer clearly states 1223 died in just three months of trials. Thousands incurred injuries, some serious. This alone should concern you, but it doesn’t. Why?

Last edited:
Yet another one, you'd think some might get the message. I guess not~

via Facebook
© Provided by The Daily Beast via Facebook
A well-known conservative activist in Arlington, Texas, who peddled COVID-19 vaccine misinformation has died of complications caused by the virus—just a few weeks after attending a “symposium” against the shots.
The Arlington Republican Party confirmed the passing of Kelly Canon on Facebook.
“Another tragedy and loss for our Republican family. Our dear friend Kelly Canon lost her battle with pneumonia today. Kelly will be forever in our hearts as a loyal and beloved friend and Patriot. Gone way too soon We will keep her family in our prayers,” the Arlington Republican Club said in a statement.

Canon had announced on Facebook in November that her employer granted her a religious exemption for the COVID-19 vaccine.

“No jabby-jabby for me! Praise GOD!” she wrote at the time.

Canon was prominent in Republican circles for her grassroots organizing and campaign to ban red light cameras in Arlington. She also made headlines in 2017 for going public about sexually explicit photos allegedly sent to her by then-GOP Rep. Joe Barton, a scandal which ultimately ended in Barton stepping down.
More recently, Canon had been an outspoken critic of COVID-19 vaccine mandates and pandemic-related restrictions. In one of her final Facebook posts, Canon shared several links to speeches she attended at a “COVID symposium” in Burleson in early December devoted to dissuading people from getting the COVID-19 vaccines that are currently available. The event was organized by God Save Our Children, which bills itself as “a conservative group that is fighting against the use of experimental vaccines on our children.”
Friends and colleagues of the Republican figure flooded social media with tributes on Tuesday, lamenting what they said was her death “from COVID-related pneumonia.”

And your point?

As for your contention that anti-vaxers are responsible for the trouble in the hospitals, that’s just moral posturing and I will not be shamed into it because some idiot gloating over anti-vaxer deaths feels morally superior.

Well, I dunno much about 'moral posturing'.....but it sounds kinda energizing.
But let's leave that weird stuff behind and address "the trouble in hospitals".

Well, the trouble-in-hospitals is a thing.
Trust me.
There are a gabillion reports of ICU's jammed, no room for new patients, staff stressed, nurses quitting because of overwork, people with serious other medical issues unable to find an ICU bed in their locale...................and all because the vast majority of those beds are filled with the unvaxxed.

This next is anecdotal, and I have posted about it before: I have two neighbors at our city home that are top-end nurses in their respective hospitals. In conversations over wine at our home each --on seperate occassions-- informed on the overload, the stress on their staffs, the loss of staff.....and, importantly for this discussion ....... each of those mature experienced managment nurses lays the blame on the unvaxxed.

So there is that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If not, make sure to get your booster every quarter for an infection 99.5% of people recover from without difficulty.

Well, that doesn't sound so bad, good poster 'gipper'.
Just .5% of people will it experience, ummm, problematic symptoms?
Dangerous? Lethal?

But it is only .5%, not a big deal (unless one is in the .5% demographic).

However, for just America* that .5% equates to 1,650,000 sick folks....some very very sick. But that's OK.....those 1.65mm can compete for the 93,000 ICU beds we have in the US.
So, can we double 'em up? more than one in a bed?
Well, I'm not so sure about that.
We'd have to put about 17 sick folks in each bed.
Probably not practical, in my opinion.

From the New Times:

How Full Are Hospital I.C.U.s Near You?

By Matthew Conlen, John Keefe, Albert Sun, Lauren Leatherby and Charlie Smart
About one in 3 U.S. hospitals with intensive care units, or 955 total hospitals, recently reported that at least 95 percent of their I.C.U. beds were full. In the week ending Jan. 20, an average of 83 percent of intensive care hospital beds were occupied nationwide, according to a dataset released weekly by the Department of Health and Human Services.

*And that's just America. What about the world? Well, good poster gippers' statistics suggests that that .5% comes out to 39,5000,000 sick people.

And I don't even wanna think about how many people we'll need to cram into a single ICU bed with that crowd of 39.5mm Covid-sick.

Like so many of the idiot cult, she probably begged for the "jab" after looking at the Grim Reaper at the foot of her bed smiling.

‘It’s too late’: US doctor says dying patients begging for Covid vaccine​

This article is more than 6 months old
At least 99% of those in US who died of Covid in the last six months had not been vaccinated, says CDC director Dr Rochelle Walensky

“One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late,” she added, referring to patients who have to be put on a ventilator.

Well, I dunno much about 'moral posturing'.....but it sounds kinda energizing.
But let's leave that weird stuff behind and address "the trouble in hospitals".

Well, the trouble-in-hospitals is a thing.
Trust me.
There are a gabillion reports of ICU's jammed, no room for new patients, staff stressed, nurses quitting because of overwork, people with serious other medical issues unable to find an ICU bed in their locale...................and all because the vast majority of those beds are filled with the unvaxxed.

This next is anecdotal, and I have posted about it before: I have two neighbors at our city home that are top-end nurses in their respective hospitals. In conversations over wine at our home each --on seperate occassions-- informed on the overload, the stress on their staffs, the loss of staff.....and, importantly for this discussion ....... each of those mature experienced managment nurses lays the blame on the unvaxxed.

So there is that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that doesn't sound so bad, good poster 'gipper'.

Just .5% of people will it experience, ummm, problematic symptoms?
Dangerous? Lethal?

But it is only .5%, not a big deal (unless one is in the .5% demographic).

However, for just America* that .5% equates to 1,650,000 sick folks....some very very sick. But that's OK.....those 1.65mm can compete for the 93,000 ICU beds we have in the US.
So, can we double 'em up? more than one in a bed?
Well, I'm not so sure about that.
We'd have to put about 17 sick folks in each bed.
Probably not practical, in my opinion.

From the New Times:

How Full Are Hospital I.C.U.s Near You?

By Matthew Conlen, John Keefe, Albert Sun, Lauren Leatherby and Charlie Smart
About one in 3 U.S. hospitals with intensive care units, or 955 total hospitals, recently reported that at least 95 percent of their I.C.U. beds were full. In the week ending Jan. 20, an average of 83 percent of intensive care hospital beds were occupied nationwide, according to a dataset released weekly by the Department of Health and Human Services.

*And that's just America. What about the world? Well, good poster gippers' statistics suggests that that .5% comes out to 39,5000,000 sick people.

And I don't even wanna think about how many people we'll need to cram into a single ICU bed with that crowd of 39.5mm Covid-sick.
Your stats are messed up good poster Chilibean. It’s half a percent OF THOSE INFECTED.

Forum List

Back