Conservatism: Screw Blacks, Screw Women, White! White! White!

To the lefties, any cut in spending growth means Republicans taking the food from the mouths of babies, throwing granny under the bus, rolling back environmental protection to industrial age standards, turning the Earth into Mercury, ad nauseum.

We can only defeat these assholes, we can't reason with them.

When I wake up in the morning, after a nutritious breakfast of white grits, and white milk, and white eggs, I get in my white primer pickup with the rebel battle flag attached, scoot on over to dogpatch and screw me over some black folks. I usually start by pissing on their mailbox; got to mark my white territory. Next, it's time to erect a cross and steal the malt liquor in the chicken coop next to the watermelon patch. A day without hating ******* is like a day without sunshine! White POWER!

Whitey alrighty

If you ain't white-you ain't right :lol:

-Geaux

Truth shows it's ugly head.

That was sarcasm you useless moron.

You fail to realize Progressivism is a bright idea of racist President Woodrow Wilson.​

It is an idea which departed from the traditional interpretation of the Constitution.

It is an idea which has proven not to work.

How long will you guys cling to this bad idea in light of the evidence of it's continued failure?​

American political history is defined by three great crises. The first crisis was the American Revolution, which was declared on July 4, 1776 but whose roots can be traced back at least to 1763. That period of crisis ended with the election of Thomas Jefferson as president in what has become known as the “Revolution of 1800.”

The second crisis was the crisis over slavery that culminated in the Civil War. While the Founders had opposed slavery in principle, but had been forced to compromise with the institution in practice for the sake of the Union, the rise of the “positive good” school of slavery in the South marked a turn away from the Founders’ principles, and their practice. In response, Abraham Lincoln explained and defended the Founder’s approach.

The third great crisis, which continues today, is the challenge of Progressivism, a movement founded by Woodrow Wilson, Theodore Roosevelt, and others.

The Progressives rejected the Founders’ principles, including their notions of a fixed human nature and inalienable natural rights.

Instead, they believed in a human nature that evolved and changed, which in turn justified their efforts to break down separation of powers in order to expand the size and scope of government far beyond the Founders’ intent.

In order to understand fully the previous crises, and to be able to respond well to the current crisis, we must understand the causes of America.

America has four causes—a material cause: primarily the land and the people; an efficient cause: the Founding Founders who led the Revolution in the name of the American people; a formal cause: the Constitution, especially the structure of government it establishes; and a final cause: the principles of free government outlined in the Declaration of Independence.

With this background, we can answer the question: Was the American Founding revolutionary or conservative? In fact it was both: It sought to conserve the oldest and highest law, which according to the Declaration of Independence is “the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God.” The Founders compared the natural law to the conventional law under which they lived, and—as described so eloquently and succinctly in the Declaration of Independence—determined that a revolution was justified in the name of this higher law.

Constitution 101 - Part 1 - Lecture - Hillsdale College Online Courses

Last edited:
You may think you're a conservative, but actual conservatives are rich, old, and white.

There's a typical mindless liberal for ya... :rolleyes:

You need to remember that I'm a rich registered Republican white guy that plays golf with the true conservatives.

The rich Conservative doesn't have to like me or me him for the system to work so that America functions as it has to lead the world and raise us all like ships of differing sizes in the harbor are all lifted by the same high tide.

If the system works alright I don't care if the rich guy you golf with hates my guts.

That's the beauty of America.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q70EUjor84k&feature=share&list=PLJdYRfQuif3JfOBDbjAorzlNavRypUfoX&index=1]Louie not fair - YouTube[/ame]

You fail to realize Progressivism is a bright idea of racist President Woodrow Wilson.​

It is an idea which departed from the traditional interpretation of the Constitution.

How long will you guys cling to this bad idea in light of the evidence of it's continued failure?​

American political history is defined by three great crises. The first crisis was the American Revolution, which was declared on July 4, 1776 but whose roots can be traced back at least to 1763. That period of crisis ended with the election of Thomas Jefferson as president in what has become known as the “Revolution of 1800.”

The second crisis was the crisis over slavery that culminated in the Civil War. While the Founders had opposed slavery in principle, but had been forced to compromise with the institution in practice for the sake of the Union, the rise of the “positive good” school of slavery in the South marked a turn away from the Founders’ principles, and their practice. In response, Abraham Lincoln explained and defended the Founder’s approach.

The third great crisis, which continues today, is the challenge of Progressivism, a movement founded by Woodrow Wilson, Theodore Roosevelt, and others.

The Progressives rejected the Founders’ principles, including their notions of a fixed human nature and inalienable natural rights.

Instead, they believed in a human nature that evolved and changed, which in turn justified their efforts to break down separation of powers in order to expand the size and scope of government far beyond the Founders’ intent.

In order to understand fully the previous crises, and to be able to respond well to the current crisis, we must understand the causes of America.

America has four causes—a material cause: primarily the land and the people; an efficient cause: the Founding Founders who led the Revolution in the name of the American people; a formal cause: the Constitution, especially the structure of government it establishes; and a final cause: the principles of free government outlined in the Declaration of Independence.

With this background, we can answer the question: Was the American Founding revolutionary or conservative? In fact it was both: It sought to conserve the oldest and highest law, which according to the Declaration of Independence is “the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God.” The Founders compared the natural law to the conventional law under which they lived, and—as described so eloquently and succinctly in the Declaration of Independence—determined that a revolution was justified in the name of this higher law.

There's a typical mindless liberal for ya... :rolleyes:

You need to remember that I'm a rich registered Republican white guy that plays golf with the true conservatives.

The rich Conservative doesn't have to like me or me him for the system to work so that America functions as it has to lead the world and raise us all like ships of differing sizes in the harbor are all lifted by the same high tide.

If the system works alright I don't care if the rich guy you golf with hates my guts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q70EUjor84k&feature=share&list=PLJdYRfQuif3JfOBDbjAorzlNavRypUfoX&index=1]Louie not fair - YouTube[/ame]

You truly are whacked!

You truly are whacked!

Then you are truly a RINO.

According to the Washington Post the unemployment rate has been consistently 50% higher for Blacks than Whites since LBJ's "war on poverty". It hasn't changed during the first and 2nd term of the Obama administration. Why not try conservatism on a federal level for a while? How bad can it get compared to a-hole democrat administrations?

Everyone just keep in mind that by the year 2056, whites will be in the minority and then...what goes around, comes around.

Forum List

Back