Cons favorite word on Twitter-"ni**er"

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Since Obama got a twitter account, the cons favorite word describing our president is "******".

Here's some of their tweets......

http://jezebel.com/5958490/twitter-racists-react-to-that-******-getting-reelected/

I'm a conservative and I've never used that word. Go ahead, check all my posts.

I'm a conservative and I've never used that word. Go ahead, check all my posts.

I have, but I have also used "honkey, cracker, whitey, Kruat, Hun, Fritz, Heinie, Jerry, etc." No one is sacred. (Yes, I am of German descent.)

EDIT: Never used it about Obama - but then "Communist pile of shit" is so much more accurate...

The only people I EVER hear or see using the "N" word are leftwing racists and inner city blacks in Oakland.

unfortunately i have a study hall that has a group of students whose every other word is ******

who says it, that's right, the *******

Well...maybe they're just being tolerant and trying to embrace black culture.

Afterall...no one calls blacks ******* more than other blacks.

Right? Wait...is the race talk not supposed to point that out?

I love the way cons try to convince everyone that it was them that freed the blacks, and accuse libs of being racists. And now they try to say that they aren't calling Obama a ni*, and in the same breathe call him a "piece of shit", like that's exceptable to the word ni**er. It's like Goebbels propaganda, saying that the nazis weren't really committing genocide on the Jews.

I love the way cons try to convince everyone that it was them that freed the blacks, and accuse libs of being racists. And now they try to say that they aren't calling Obama a ni*, and in the same breathe call him a "piece of shit", like that's exceptable to the word ni**er. It's like Goebbels propaganda, saying that the nazis weren't really committing genocide on the Jews.

Oh, you doing the Big Lie routine that Abe Lincoln was a democrat, fucktard?

Forum List

Back