ohoh we're big trouble now

daws101

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
ontario,ca not canada
I've fucked more women than you bunch of JACKOFFs will ever dream of. But when you reach your 70s that is just a great memory. Sorry you have to get your rocks off jacking off.
ROTFL110x85.gif

I've fucked more women than you bunch of JACKOFFs will ever dream of. But when you reach your 70s that is just a great memory. Sorry you have to get your rocks off jacking off.
ROTFL110x85.gif
sure you have dear !
the question is were they willing or conscious even alive?
female sheep and cows don't count .-
"the best things to love him were a sister and a cousin and it started with a little kiss like this! "- walk this way- Aerosmith -- 1975

ROTFL110x85.gif
sure you have dear !
"the best things to love him were a sister and a cousin and it started with a little kiss like this! "- walk this way- Aerosmith -- 1975
He's referring to his unpaid alimony payments....... :eusa_whistle:

ROTFL110x85.gif
sure you have dear !
That is so funny. ROTFL several times.

SERIOUSLY Porker. This is real. I like to CHALLENGE you. You can even add those women that you are dreaming at bunny ranch in Nevada as a + points for you. I'm not talking about prostitutes but you can add them all to your points them deduct them to my points.
I can guarantee you 100% I still outnumber you. Let me know when you want to start.

ROTFL110x85.gif
sure you have dear !
That is so funny. ROTFL several times.

SERIOUSLY Porker. This is real. I like to CHALLENGE you. You can even add those women that you are dreaming at bunny ranch in Nevada as a + points for you. I'm not talking about prostitutes but you can add them all to your points them deduct them to my points.
I can guarantee you 100% I still outnumber you. Let me know when you want to start.
Forgot to mention...male and female sheep and cows don't count.

Forum List

Back