Connecticut: Muslims slaughter cow in accordance with Islamic law in home depot parking lot

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
“The officer was stunned over the disturbing act. ‘You know this is a big — this is a problem. This is not something that can be done.'”
Connecticut: Muslims slaughter cow “in accordance with Islamic law” in Home Depot parking lot

Oh you trendy leftist animal freaks who hate babies but save eagle eggs lmfao they're coming for you pathetic pukes who chanted let them in their culture or not dumbasses it's coming here and most white leftist pussies can't stomach their culture you idiots are so gawd dam stupid. We told you and told you and told you...

Oh PETA where are you... oh CA trendy's who love your animals yah better grow a pair.

fret not------HALAL slaughter requirements are not all that complicated----
it is a matter of slitting the throat which -----as any competent neurologist
can tell you ---renders an animal with a carotid artery and vagus nerve, INSTANTLY insensate----if done-----very quickly and completely by an expert. -----however Islamic
law does not require an expert------any muslim can do it----even a child if the kid
remembers to say B'smallah

GOOD to see slaughter done in public . 'diversity' bring change to the way things are done in the USA I guess eh ??

“The officer was stunned over the disturbing act. ‘You know this is a big — this is a problem. This is not something that can be done.'”
Connecticut: Muslims slaughter cow “in accordance with Islamic law” in Home Depot parking lot

Oh you trendy leftist animal freaks who hate babies but save eagle eggs lmfao they're coming for you pathetic pukes who chanted let them in their culture or not dumbasses it's coming here and most white leftist pussies can't stomach their culture you idiots are so gawd dam stupid. We told you and told you and told you...

Oh PETA where are you... oh CA trendy's who love your animals yah better grow a pair.

Making America Third World Again, one moo, moo at a time . . .

I like the choice of venues-----HOME DEPOT parking lot-----where hundreds
of people can skid around on the blood----even thousands

I like the choice of venues-----HOME DEPOT parking lot-----where hundreds
of people can skid around on the blood----even thousands
-------------------------------------- they get what the deserve in my opinion .

Is that really the worst thing that's happened in the parking lot of a Home Depot?

Is that really the worst thing that's happened in the parking lot of a Home Depot?
--------------------------------- its simply the muslims testing . 'muslims' know that any type of animal slaughter in a home depot parking lots is not NORMAL in the USA AAron .

I'd expect no more than an appropriate fine for the meat market from which the cow escaped. From the map I see the back of Home Depot where the article said the slaughter took place isn't a parking lot at all but simply a delivery access lane bordered by woods.

I'd expect no more than an appropriate fine for the meat market from which the cow escaped. From the map I see the back of Home Depot where the article said the slaughter took place isn't a parking lot at all but simply a delivery access lane bordered by woods.

oh good-----at least not a PUBLIC byway

can tell you ---renders an animal with a carotid artery and vagus nerve, INSTANTLY insensate----if done-----very quickly and completely by an expert. -----however Islamic
law does not require an expert------any muslim can do it----even a child if the kid
Hope you're not serious. If you are, you're missing a lot.

Besides. Cows have more value than muslims.

Hope you're not serious. If you are, you're missing a lot.

Besides. Cows have more value than muslims.

depends on the code of law to which you adhere. what am I missing. Shariah
law is not all that complicated-------it is remarkably SIMPLE I am not sure how
the value of a cow is calculated and if it is as much as a LIFE of a muslim male, or woman or child or--------as little as a non muslim

Forum List

Back