Connecticut Gun Owner, Reacting To Parkland Shooting, Destroys Her Pistol

Here's the latest "Yay, look at me, I'm an idiot!"

"Amanda Meyer really liked her handgun, yet she hacked it apart late last week following the deadly school shooting in Florida..."

Connecticut Gun Owner, Reacting To Parkland School Shooting, Destroys Her Pistol
This would be the equivalent of sending your car off to a junkyard crusher, because some moron 5 states away crashed and killed someone while driving while intoxicated. Or destroying all the ambulances because so many people mysteriously died after riding in them.

Facebook page of idiot...

spongebob-butthurt.gif

:itsok:

Horrors! Somebody did something with their own property that I didn't approve of!!!!!
hair-fire.gif

Fascists are so funny.​

And the idiot was dumb enough to YouTube it!
Guess who gets robbed next?

lol... i'd like to see someone try.

' As for real life, she has a very big dog and she is competitive powerlifter, so she can take care of herself '

New Haven woman gives police the pistol she destroyed

No....not really......criminals rarely attack without being armed.......and her dog won't be with her out in the world...

i think she'll be just fine....

Connecticut?

Why didn't she destroy it after Newtown?

Not 'newsworthy'?

perhaps she didn't live here at the time ;& that was 10 years ago.. perhaps she was just numb & desensitized then like most guns nuts. maybe she just got tired of justifying it.

She must have been harboring psychotic tendencies if she thought her gun was going to be used to kill people. Glad she cut it up.

Connecticut?

Not 'newsworthy'?

Know what would have been far better?

Adam Lanza's mother destroying hers before Newtown.

Why would she do that?

Oh maybe because Adam was a fuckin' nutjob?
I dunno, just a shot in the dark. No pun intended. I mean it would have saved 27 lives including her own.

Here's a great idea for you...

sell you car, or give it away.

Before you run someone over.

Because that's going to happen.

I see it in my crystal ball.

Just like Ms Lanza saw Jerod killing her, and all those students in hers.

Connecticut?

Not 'newsworthy'?

Why would she do that?

I dunno, just a shot in the dark. No pun intended. I mean it would have saved 27 lives including her own.

his name was adam. & his mother knew he was a ticking timebomb.

Connecticut?

Not 'newsworthy'?

Why would she do that?

Try to play word games all you want but the fact REMAINS --- if Adam Lanza's mother had destroyed (or otherwise disposed of) her weirdo arsenal, she and twenty toddlers an several teachers would still be alive today.

Who the fuck is "Jerod"?

She must have been harboring psychotic tendencies if she thought her gun was going to be used to kill people. Glad she cut it up.

That is, after all, the whole purpose of a firearm.
I've owned guns for 32 years. They've never killed anyone. Cops use their guns thousands of times for every one time a criminal is shot. Having a gun on my hip has diffused many situations...and in both directions...not only as a deterrent to others, but also as a deterrent to my own ego, as there is no doubt how far a confrontation could go.

So, no...guns are used hundreds of millions of times every year without any harm coming to anyone. In fact, yesterday mine was used at least 100 times, the only casualties being several paper targets.

I've owned guns for 32 years. They've never killed anyone. Cops use their guns thousands of times for every one time a criminal is shot. Having a gun on my hip has diffused many situations...and in both directions...not only as a deterrent to others, but also as a deterrent to my own ego, as there is no doubt how far a confrontation could go.

So, no...guns are used hundreds of millions of times every year without any harm coming to anyone. In fact, yesterday mine was used at least 100 times, the only casualties being several paper targets.

None of that negates the fact of what guns are designed to do.

I have light bulbs in my drawer that have never (yet) been screwed in. That doesn't mean they're not designed to illuminate.

P.s. - I thought you owned a gun.

I like to put it this way -- I have three guns, that are very useful. One is a staple gun. The second is a bigger staple gun. And the third is a caulking gun.

I like guns that do constructive things rather than destructive.

Forum List

Back