Hollywood Blasts Gun Violence, Yet 'Black Panther' Features 163 Shootings

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
More proof that gun control has nothing to do with saving lives. Liberals are freedom-hating fascists and want a central govt running everything . Only an armed citizenry can stop them and they know it.

feb 20 2018 Black Panther set box office records on its way to becoming “a watershed in cultural history of African Americans,” wrote The Miami Herald’s Leonard Pitts Jr. Yet, the movie was typical Hollywood – filled with violence, including 163 shootings, while Marvel stars call for gun control.

Lupita Nyong’o, who played Black Panther’s love interest Nakia, advocated for gun control in the wake of the Orlando shooting. The actress posted a long message on Instagram, saying “most importantly, we simply need to put down the guns!” Other Marvel Avengers have weighed in as well. Captain America’s Chris Evans has called for “common sense gun reform.” And the Hulk, played by Mark Ruffalo, has criticized conservatives for giving thoughts and prayers, and not actively pushing gun reform.

This hypocrisy is unusually blatant even for the film industry. It doesn’t matter whether the movie is Black Panther, Kingsman: Golden Circle or Gangster Squad. Hollywood promotes violence.

Hollywood makes one gun movie after another...they tantalize young weirdo kids with gunfire and murder...as far as I'm concerned Hollywood is as guilty as anything else for modern day mass shootings...

More proof that gun control has nothing to do with saving lives. Liberals are freedom-hating fascists and want a central govt running everything . Only an armed citizenry can stop them and they know it.

feb 20 2018 Black Panther set box office records on its way to becoming “a watershed in cultural history of African Americans,” wrote The Miami Herald’s Leonard Pitts Jr. Yet, the movie was typical Hollywood – filled with violence, including 163 shootings, while Marvel stars call for gun control.

Lupita Nyong’o, who played Black Panther’s love interest Nakia, advocated for gun control in the wake of the Orlando shooting. The actress posted a long message on Instagram, saying “most importantly, we simply need to put down the guns!” Other Marvel Avengers have weighed in as well. Captain America’s Chris Evans has called for “common sense gun reform.” And the Hulk, played by Mark Ruffalo, has criticized conservatives for giving thoughts and prayers, and not actively pushing gun reform.

This hypocrisy is unusually blatant even for the film industry. It doesn’t matter whether the movie is Black Panther, Kingsman: Golden Circle or Gangster Squad. Hollywood promotes violence.

So like a weekend in Chicago.....

Why is it so hard for you guys to tell the difference between fiction and reality?
The Fantasy is that firearms kill people, you gullible fuckers. Lol

People kill people firearms do not, firearms have no control over people. Most people learn that in grade school

:lol:

Did you feel manly and powerful as you fought that straw man?

Why is it so hard for you guys to tell the difference between fiction and reality?

Fiction breeds reality.

No, it really doesn't.

Yes, it really does.

No, it really doesn't.

I know you're desperate for something to throw under the bus to distract from guns, but this has always been an incredibly stupid argument.

I have no reason to "distract from guns". You people have lost that war.

People kill people firearms do not, firearms have no control over people. Most people learn that in grade school

Na, I just realize that firearms have no power or ability to act out on their own. Lol

Na, I just realize that firearms have no power or ability to act out on their own. Lol

Ok. Good for you.

Who are you arguing with?

Fiction breeds reality.

No, it really doesn't.

Yes, it really does.

No, it really doesn't.

I know you're desperate for something to throw under the bus to distract from guns, but this has always been an incredibly stupid argument.

I have no reason to "distract from guns". You people have lost that war.

:lol::lol::lol:

If you say that enough times, you might even believe it yourself.

Fiction breeds reality.

No, it really doesn't.

Yes, it really does.

No, it really doesn't.

The Florida shooting has not been on drudge for a few days now. Like usual these things fade fairly quickly...

Fiction breeds reality.

No, it really doesn't.

Yes, it really does.

No, it really doesn't.

The Florida shooting has not been on drudge for a few days now. Like usual these things fade fairly quickly...

Well, if it's not in the echo-chamber, it doesn't exist.

Right?

Forum List

Back