Connecticut Gun Owner, Reacting To Parkland Shooting, Destroys Her Pistol

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Here's the latest "Yay, look at me, I'm an idiot!"

"Amanda Meyer really liked her handgun, yet she hacked it apart late last week following the deadly school shooting in Florida..."

Connecticut Gun Owner, Reacting To Parkland School Shooting, Destroys Her Pistol
http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-connecticut-woman-destroys-handgun-20180220-story.html
This would be the equivalent of sending your car off to a junkyard crusher, because some moron 5 states away crashed and killed someone while driving while intoxicated. Or destroying all the ambulances because so many people mysteriously died after riding in them.

Facebook page of idiot...

"Amanda Meyer really liked her handgun, yet she hacked it apart late last week following the deadly school shooting in Florida..."

Connecticut Gun Owner, Reacting To Parkland School Shooting, Destroys Her Pistol
http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-connecticut-woman-destroys-handgun-20180220-story.html
This would be the equivalent of sending your car off to a junkyard crusher, because some moron 5 states away crashed and killed someone while driving while intoxicated. Or destroying all the ambulances because so many people mysteriously died after riding in them.

She should have sold it. A waste of a perfectly good gun. What a moron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She should have sold it. A waste of a perfectly good gun. What a moron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No feels good moment doing that

It’s funny, she is counting on that offending people that disagree.
In the time it took to shoot that video anybody want to guess how many handguns were sold in America? Does anyone really think she has any credibility? Basically that video amounts to the same thing as me going out and buying a whole bunch of LED lightbulbs and stomping on them in the middle of the street… LOL

Shop owners who sold gun to school shooter close business | Daily Mail Online
Couple who owned gun store that sold AR-15 to school shooter Nikolas Cruz shutter their business for good and vow to support gun control legislation in wake of Valentine's Day massacre
  • Michael and Lisa Morrison said that they are so 'mortified' over the event, they shuttered their business, Sunrise Tactical Supply, indefinitely on Friday
  • The couple also said that they will support new legislation designed to keep deadly weapons out of the hands of people with mental health issues
  • The gun store had been up and running for more than four years before FBI and ATF agent arrived on Thursday to inspect the premises
  • The 19-year-old shooter entered Sunrise Tactical Supply in February 2017 to purchase the AR-15 rifle used to slaughter 17

Couple who owned gun store that sold AR-15 to school shooter Nikolas Cruz shutter their business for good and vow to support gun control legislation in wake of Valentine's Day massacre
  • Michael and Lisa Morrison said that they are so 'mortified' over the event, they shuttered their business, Sunrise Tactical Supply, indefinitely on Friday
  • The couple also said that they will support new legislation designed to keep deadly weapons out of the hands of people with mental health issues
  • The gun store had been up and running for more than four years before FBI and ATF agent arrived on Thursday to inspect the premises
  • The 19-year-old shooter entered Sunrise Tactical Supply in February 2017 to purchase the AR-15 rifle used to slaughter 17
Good for them, That’s their prerogative. They were never believers in the Second Amendment to begin with obviously.
Lol

I love when those tricky liberals take off their masks.

Well he should get some credit, he had us fooled for 4 years.

Come on. You don't think that makes sense, do you?

I wouldn't have posted it if it didn't.

And the local Toyota dealership also closed and shuttered once it was learned that a Toyota vehicle was used in a drunk driving incident........Toyota will now be closing all of their dealerships both here and around the world because their vehicles kill more people than the AR-15 rifle.....and more than all the gun deaths each and every year.....

Good bye Toyota....

We expect Ford, Chryseler, Dodge, Kia, and all the other car companies to also close their companies down....since cars kill more people than guns do...every single year...

I wouldn't have posted it if it didn't.

I know. That's the funny part.

And the local Toyota dealership also closed and shuttered once it was learned that a Toyota vehicle was used in a drunk driving incident........Toyota will now be closing all of their dealerships both here and around the world because their vehicles kill more people than the AR-15 rifle.....and more than all the gun deaths each and every year.....

Good bye Toyota....

We expect Ford, Chryseler, Dodge, Kia, and all the other car companies to also close their companies down....since cars kill more people than guns do...every single year...

Must be good drugs you got there.

Forum List

Back