Conn. Heavily Controls Guns : Result : 20 Children Slaughtered

School districts should have the right to decide if they want armed guards in their schools, or armed teachers, or armed administrators.

Do you want armed guards in your schools? Are you willing to pay the price?

One school district, let's say 5 schools in the district. That's probably small. Two armed guards per school, 2 shifts per day, since most schools are active in the evenings.

Cost per guard, let's say $60,000 a year pay and benefits. That's probably low too.

That's $240,000 per school per year, times 5, is about a million dollars a year.

Are you willing to agree to that kind of tax increase to pay for it?
I would. My children are worth it.

How about yours? You willing to sacrifice them to the idea that protecting children with armed adults is a bad thing?

Arming teachers is still idiocy, regardless the thread.

Are the Israelis idiots? Do the children look scare?

Ts1So.jpg

CBNNews.com - JERUSALEM, Israel - One Israeli was killed and six others injured Thursday evening in two separate terrorist attacks in the Jerusalem area.

Two Palestinian terrorists disguised in Israel Defense Forces (IDF) uniforms entered the study hall at Makor Haim High School in Kibbutz Kfar Etzion southeast of Jerusalem.

Armed with guns and knives, the terrorists managed to stab several students before armed school counselors arrived and shot them dead

School districts should have the right to decide if they want armed guards in their schools, or armed teachers, or armed administrators.

One school district, let's say 5 schools in the district. That's probably small. Two armed guards per school, 2 shifts per day, since most schools are active in the evenings.

Cost per guard, let's say $60,000 a year pay and benefits. That's probably low too.

That's $240,000 per school per year, times 5, is about a million dollars a year.

How about yours? You willing to sacrifice them to the idea that protecting children with armed adults is a bad thing?

I can't help it but I have this image in my head that carbineer would allow his children to play in the road in the front of his house because it would much much easier to keep an eye on them because playing in the back yard he wouldn't be able to as easily

I can't help it but I have this image in my head that carbineer would allow his children to play in the road in the front of his house because it would much much easier to keep an eye on them because playing in the back yard he wouldn't be able to as easily
Carby advocates ceding control of children to the State.

The State knows best.

So it can be done if the People want it. Then what are you people complaining about?

Arming teachers is still idiocy, regardless the thread.

Are the Israelis idiots? Do the children look scare?

Ts1So.jpg

You are aware that Israel has strict gun restrictions. Probably not.

Guns in Israel: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law

Reason Required for Firearm Licence

Applicants for a gun owner’s licence in Israel are required to prove genuine reason to possess a firearm, for example, self-defence, hunting and sport30 31

Age for Firearm Possession

The minimum age for gun ownership in Israel is 27 years and 21 years if served in the military30

Owner Background Checks

An applicant for a firearm licence in Israel must pass background checks which consider health, mental and criminal records

Owner Licensing Period

In Israel gun owners must re-apply and re-qualify for their firearm licence every 3 years32

Records

In Israel, authorities maintain a record33 34 of individual civilians licensed to acquire, possess, sell or transfer a firearm or ammunition

Quantity, Type of Ammunition

A licensed firearm owner in Israel is permitted to possess a limited quantity of ammunition

Civilian Gun Registration

In Israel, the law requires that a record of the acquisition, possession and transfer of each privately held firearm be retained in an official register

So it can be done if the People want it. Then what are you people complaining about?
I'm not complaining.

You are.

No you stupid piece of wet shit. Access to guns with ever increasing killing power will make incidents like this more likely, and increase mortality and morbidity. What are you too fucking stupid to understand?
I'm unable to understand leftists.

You want to limit access. Again -- why are criminals going to obey the law?

Take your time. I can tell all you have is emotion; you haven't given this any thought at all.

Dumb fuck. Look at your avatar. You are part of the problem. The glorification of violence.

Yes, it is time to remove the war guns from our streets. It is time that those that have flooded our nation with weopons are held accountable for the results. And it is time for the NRA and it's fools to be seen for the cancer they are on this society.

The cancer are the criminals and the scumbags who want to disarm us.

I'm unable to understand leftists.

You want to limit access. Again -- why are criminals going to obey the law?

Take your time. I can tell all you have is emotion; you haven't given this any thought at all.

Dumb fuck. Look at your avatar. You are part of the problem. The glorification of violence.

Yes, it is time to remove the war guns from our streets. It is time that those that have flooded our nation with weopons are held accountable for the results. And it is time for the NRA and it's fools to be seen for the cancer they are on this society.

You're the fucking cancer. You're culture of guns and violence are what's fucked up about America.

You're the fucking cancer. You're culture of guns and violence are what's fucked up about America.

More bad news for the leftwing fascists:

ABC News

Black Friday 154,000 Firearms were sold

November 2012 : 2,000,000 MMMMillion

Ohh, Yeah Babe.

Israel may have restrictions upon gun ownership.

The point is, they still protect their school children from attack.

You won't see progressives advocating that. Children are expendable, and of little value except as political tools, to progressives.

Monster Alan Lanza knew that he could perpetrate the crime without any opposition - there was no one at Sandy Hook Elementary who could defend the children because Connecticut Gun Laws are the most restrictive in the country.

Even though there are many criminals like Lanza are amongst us , the fascists solution is to disarm us.

Go fig.

School Teacher In Israel Ready To Perform Her Duties. Can you identify the piece of equipment that she has that her Connecticut counterparts do not have?

Ts1So.jpg

Those babes in Israel have all served in the military!

Israel may have restrictions upon gun ownership.

The point is, they still protect their school children from attack.

You won't see progressives advocating that. Children are expendable, and of little value except as political tools, to progressives.

You have no facts, other than that picture, on what's going on. Are they in a settlement area in occupied territory? Is that really the kids teacher?

As for you lying quip about viewing children as expendable, you're a pathetic excuse for a human being. I have no problem with better school security. You're also a fool to believe arming teachers is going to make our kids safer.

Forum List

Back